Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna (51508 Views)

Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) / Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / Hausa Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Lamanii22(f): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2019
bisi16:
Baba go select fine wife.

Yeah... She's so fine and lovely...

2 Likes

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by clemz85(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
are there not other Orthodox churches that use the statue of Mary
I'm asking cuz it's very hard for the Catholic Church to wed a former priest.im not saying it's impossible but the ex priest has to go through a lot of procedures before the Catholic Church can wed him

brother things are changing, they even wed in pregnancy though with thorough procedure
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Greatken007(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2019
Mention one you know , You can't even find the statue of Jesus in any Anglican Church let alone Mary , drawings are possible but not statue . I also know Anglican and Methodist have same Trainings.
Alexaonfleek:
I'm asking cuz it's very hard for the Catholic Church to wed a former priest.im not saying it's impossible but the ex priest has to go through a lot of procedures before the Catholic Church can wed him

1 Like

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2019
He did well! instead of pretence and hiding somewhere to abuse Alter boys, if u know, you know! He must have been knacking those church babes before he surrendered to avoid been caught in the act. Happy married life. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by david22uu(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2019
Alexaonfleek:

If a priest resigns, he attends marriage course and he get married.. u resigning doesnt mean u have a grudge against the church...

1 Like

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by wamide042(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2019
That beautiful lady use style resemble Adesuwa Etomi
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Samstrong12(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by dlaw70(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2019
Ryan03:
Catholic church still wed them o, I just love the simplicity of this church
is there anything in the write-up that sirgest the wedding took plact in Catholic? We have apostolic and others
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by godquality: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2019
The guy open eye well. She's beautiful. Good luck and happy married life.

From the first picture, she reminded me of the Prince of UK wife. The former actress in "suit".
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Arysexy(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2019
dlaw70:
is there anything in the write-up that sirgest the wedding took plact in Catholic? We have apostolic and others

Stop arguing, the Altar is that of Catholic Church.

Even a Catholic Priest vestment can easily be identified from that of Anglican, Methodist, Apostolic etc

1 Like

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by pek(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2019
supportnija:

Grow up small, can't you see the status of Mary there, is only Catholic Church that use it.
No need for the insult.
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by madridsta007(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2019
bisi16:
Baba go select fine wife.

He cannot come and do himself 2:0

2 Likes

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Alexaonfleek: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Most non Catholic churches don't use statues of Mary in their church , except probably the Greek Orthodox and the Anglo-Catholics whose numbers are too small in Nigeria anyway

Anglicans may have a picture of Mary and the apostles, but zero imagery
oh okay I didn't know.i thought there are other Orthodox churches in Nigeria that also use the statue of Mary.
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by farem: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2019
supportnija:

Grow up small, can't you see the statusidol of Mary there, is only Catholic Church that use it.
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by clefstone(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
are u sure it was Catholic church that wed them?it's a very stressful process for a priest to resign and get married.could be an Anglican Church or anyother Orthodox Church.
I stand to be corrected tho
It's a catholic Church. You can see the statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the Crucifix behind the alter. I believe the Priest retired and married. No qualms in that
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by soojar(m): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2019
And is there anything to suggest he has not gone through the procedure?

Alexaonfleek:
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Alexaonfleek: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Stressful ke? It is simple to leave priesthood. It is not a cult. Free entry and free exit is guaranteed. He wedded in Catholic church. I can sight the crucifix.
it's easy to leave priesthood in the Catholic Church.but the problem is getting married after you left.theres a whole lot of procedures the priest must have followed,one of it is that he has to get an approval from rome.i can't remember all of them now but Google it

1 Like

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Alexaonfleek: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2019
CCC2:
That wedding took place in the catholic church. A Priest is allowed to marry if he goes through the due process of resignation. He must have followed due process.
yeah that's what I'm saying.the priest must have followed die processes for the Catholic Church to have wedded him.tho I commend the priest cuz the procedures are kinda stressful
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by godofuck231: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2019
Proffdada:
Guy see fine hing drop priesthood grin
it's a law known in the catholica if you can't continue , say and you will be relived of your vows.
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Awoo88: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2019
Priests should be allow to marry. Priests are more promiscuous than those mallam with small girls.
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Alexaonfleek: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2019
clefstone:
It's a catholic Church. You can see the statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the Crucifix behind the alter. I believe the Priest retired and married. No qualms in that
ok fine it's Catholic.its also easy for a priest to retire but getting married is a different thing entirely.
If a priest wants to retire all he has to do is to notify his bishop and the bishop will allow him to,but he has to remain single
If he wants to get married he will have to get a letter of approval from Rome or so,I can't remember the whole procedure but Google it up.
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Tonyspecial(m): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2019
Dat Gal Must Have Come From Another World
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Ryan03(f): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
dlaw70:
I took a look at the alter and drew my conclusion, if its not, correct me and stop disputing mine without any fact
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
Congrats to the couple
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by clefstone(m): 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
ok fine it's Catholic.its also easy for a priest to retire but getting married is a different thing entirely.
If a priest wants to retire all he has to do is to notify his bishop and the bishop will allow him to,but he has to remain single
If he wants to get married he will have to get a letter of approval from Rome or so,I can't remember the whole procedure but Google it up.
well, the fact that he wedded in a Catholic Church means he did all that was required of him to get married as a retired priest. Are u a Catholic?
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by pinknipple: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
a priest will always be a priest,

what ever makes him maintain calibacy for 25years in priesthood, requires a relative or more years to undo.

her mission might be having just a wedding with him.

the attractive colours of burning flames are deceitful,its beauty,either than heal,it hurts.
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Alexaonfleek: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
clefstone:
well, the fact that he wedded in a Catholic Church means he did all that was required of him to get married as a retired priest. Are u a Catholic?
yeah I am.
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Comkash: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
are u sure it was Catholic church that wed them?it's a very stressful process for a priest to resign and get married.could be an Anglican Church or anyother Orthodox Church.
I stand to be corrected tho
. He left the priesthood 10 years ago, I think his case has been settled in the canon court . I was doubting it too till I got first hand information from his co worker
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by herdjerd: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
Check also under the Crucifix is a Tabanacle
Alexaonfleek:
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Dickson44: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
I wanted to say the babe is worth leaving the priesthood for, but what do I know.
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
ONLY GOD KNOWS THE GALLONS OF SPERM THAT'S INSIDE THIS FATHER SINCE ALL THIS WHILE AS SINGLE AND WITHOUT SXX

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.