Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) (25953 Views)

Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) / Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2021
TRUE LOVE : Bedridden Man Weds Partner In Benue State (Photos)

A 45-year-old bedridden man who has been begging members of the public since March this year to assist him raise 1.5million for spinal cord surgery has wedded his 27-year-old partner, Igbere TV reports.

The groom, Terkimbir Benjamin Tyough, an electrician from Gboko Local Government Area of Benue State has resigned to his fate since he has been unable to afford the bill for his treatment after falling off an electric pole in March this year injuring his spinal cord.

He was rushed to the hospital following the accident but has since been taken home for inability to pay the bill (1.5million) demanded by the hospital management for his surgery.

The officiating priest and Pastor of St. Luke's, Yaikyo, Makurdi, Father Kenneth Agede who described the wedding as a true demonstration of love appealed to Nigerians to assist the groom to get back on his feet by donating for the cost of his surgery.

"It will be a shame to humanity, Benue State and Nigeria to leave this man to die because of 1.5million. This is not a deathbed wedding because his condition is not terminal. He can walk again and enjoy his marriage if we pay for his surgery," the priest said.

Bedridden and helpless, Tyough lives in a one-room, cramped apartment in Welfare Quarters, Makurdi with his spouse, Christiana Ngumimi Pine and their all-male three children.

Speaking to journalists shortly after the wedding, the wife said she loves her husband and is committed to living with him forever despite his poor health.

"I have made decision to live with him out of love. I am praying and hoping that God will touch the hearts of good people to sponsor the surgery of my husband, but even if that does not happen I will love him to the end" Christiana said.

The wedding took place on December 11, 2021 at their residence in Welfare Quarters Makurdi.

https://igberetvnews.com/1408744/true-love-bedridden-man-weds-partner-benue-state-photos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Jidemoo: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2021
May the love that exists between them never grow cold

The kids are super cute

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Urbanchampion: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2021
Wahala no dey ever finish. I pray he finds help.

6 Likes

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by dollynnn(f): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2021
Waoh!
May the bond between them continue to grow stronger

10 Likes

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2021
I have made decision to live with him out of love. I am praying and hoping that God will touch the hearts of good people to sponsor the surgery of my husband, but even if that does not happen I will love him to the end

Endless love.
He will find help soon.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2021
They already had kids before he was bedridden, that makes sense .
congrats

19 Likes

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2021
You igberetv useless blogger you painted it as if they just got married.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2021
And most G.Os and private millionaires are busy buying Bentley and flying ist class. No help

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Winningbot: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2021
SmellySperm:
And most G.Os and private millionaires are busy buying Bentley and flying ist class. No help
angry

1 Like

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by slawormiir: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by obembet(f): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2021
SmellySperm:

Thank God that Daddy G.O and Mummy G.O are still trying to show little love towards the man, they are not like our brother in other religions that kill human like fowl, Daddy G.O never use the money to sponsor Terriost.

Pray for Benue

Pray for Southern Kaduna

10 Likes

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Dialpad: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2021
How long will this last for? Can a Nigerian woman endure the burden?

4 Likes

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by WibusJaga: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2021

More like blessing of marriage; they've already had 3kids. Hopefully he'll receive enough alms for treatment.

Pls anytime you feel you have little to be thankful for, just visit a General hospital, Mortuary &/or Prison.

2 Likes

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Kuriosmynd: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2021
This kind marriage can never happen with our current slay queens.
This girl is probably less exposed...cos gals no dey do this kine thing if you no geh money

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by jeff1993: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2021
God please bless me ..... These are the kind that of people that I love to help!! N

Not all those urgent 2k gender

5 Likes

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2021
If he were a celebrity Omoto Fufeyin would've given him the cash.

A moment of silence for TB Joshua who said COVID 19 would go away only for him to go away instead and COVID is still here

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Bigchristo: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
TRUE LOVE : Bedridden Man Weds Partner In Benue State (Photos)

A 45-year-old bedridden man who has been begging members of the public since March this year to assist him raise 1.5million for spinal cord surgery has wedded his 27-year-old partner, Igbere TV reports.

The groom, Terkimbir Benjamin Tyough, an electrician from Gboko Local Government Area of Benue State has resigned to his fate since he has been unable to afford the bill for his treatment after falling off an electric pole in March this year injuring his spinal cord.

He was rushed to the hospital following the accident but has since been taken home for inability to pay the bill (1.5million) demanded by the hospital management for his surgery.

The officiating priest and Pastor of St. Luke's, Yaikyo, Makurdi, Father Kenneth Agede who described the wedding as a true demonstration of love appealed to Nigerians to assist the groom to get back on his feet by donating for the cost of his surgery.

"It will be a shame to humanity, Benue State and Nigeria to leave this man to die because of 1.5million. This is not a deathbed wedding because his condition is not terminal. He can walk again and enjoy his marriage if we pay for his surgery," the priest said.

Bedridden and helpless, Tyough lives in a one-room, cramped apartment in Welfare Quarters, Makurdi with his spouse, Christiana Ngumimi Pine and their all-male three children.

Speaking to journalists shortly after the wedding, the wife said she loves her husband and is committed to living with him forever despite his poor health.

"I have made decision to live with him out of love. I am praying and hoping that God will touch the hearts of good people to sponsor the surgery of my husband, but even if that does not happen I will love him to the end" Christiana said.

The wedding took place on December 11, 2021 at their residence in Welfare Quarters Makurdi.

https://igberetvnews.com/1408744/true-love-bedridden-man-weds-partner-benue-state-photos/
may God give them strength to continue with the choices they made and live happy, I wish him speedy recovery
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2021
Awwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by samiabigail: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2021
this what is called true love
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2021
What a life. You shall find help and healing from God
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Jangbajantis: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2021
How are they going to fowk? The wife will definitely cheat.
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Mraaz(m): 9:56am On Dec 13, 2021
humanity is indeed wonders and dynamism of highest peak all these are act of kindness
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2021
The idiots can flash 1m to celeb but can't help lift up a sick with their monies. Shame on all show people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Annie001: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2021
1.5m only
The money these people make from their ridiculous bills can't be used to help their own
This is so unfair
Someone should open go fund me let people donate what they can.
This is painful

4 Likes

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2021
I pray he finds help, meanwhile may the love between them never wax cold

2 Likes

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by dontai(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Which yeye love? Instead of them to raised money for the poor man. Naa wedding be him problem. Nigeria and their illusion that wedding is bigger than life. When the poor man broke his back it never enter front page, but anything marriage or wedding gbam. Because it's the ultimate achievement in this poor country.

1 Like

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Jangbajantis:
How are they going to fowk? The wife will definitely cheat.

It's like that's your concern abi, continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2021
The person that gave them this package try,the next we shall hear is the surgery is successful, mark my words. How much is 1.5million I trust Nigerians to some extent, what they need to is publicity which they have done , how many of us know this man before now?
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2021
congratulations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farting In Front Of Your Partner. / Groom And Groomsmen Storm The Dance Floor As They Vibe To Burna Boy's Song / Pls Can We Girls Stop This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.