Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral (67164 Views)

Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day / Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by generationz(f): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
thelastorca:

The woman does not look like that much of a prize either.

She had dreams bruh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
generationz:

She had dreams bruh grin grin

ehen na - me too i can have dreams to knack beyonce but i don't have jay-z money so make i jejely love the one i'm with grin
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by nams77: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
AerialMapper:
I see two grooms...one in a suit and one in drag
You no well i swear grin
See how i dey laff for office
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by generationz(f): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
thelastorca:

ehen na - me too i can have dreams to knack beyonce but i don't have jay-z money so make i jejely love the one i'm with grin

Abi o grin grin
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by Adrian98(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
This one na Kai Kai marriage
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by frozen70g(f): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
It's obviouse she wasn't happy going into that marriage

Hope no one will come out here with a post on the man for rip
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by godquality: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
They look old undecided
what has old age got to do with marriage?

Meanwhile, disaster is lurking in plain sight.
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by blank(f): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
They must have quarreled and yet to make up. I don't know why planning a wedding, always brings out the worst in people.
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by Gazzy88(m): 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Dantelyn:
Dem don argue tire
You're nothing but a scammer
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by Tembebe: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Dantelyn:
Dem don argue tire
I don't know why seun allows scammers like you to still place advert on this forum.
If you are the one that scammed me of my hard earned #1000, you will not know peace for the few years you have left.
You will not die but you will be smelling like a corpse in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by Bbbwings: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
generationz:
I knew it would be poor peoples wedding. Only, poor people are brave enough to show their disdain for their better half on their wedding day. grin

Rich people have mastered the art of keeping up appearances in public.

I pity the lady she, she probably daydreamed that she would end up with Idris Elba only to end up with Idris the welder. undecided

Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by aristocratic5(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Na which kind marriage b dis
Bride and groom dey vex
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by Born2Breed(f): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
grin grin grin

Na so her face be...even if she smile she go still be like ajebutter wey dey cry.
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by DaddyMorenike: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Spontaneous007:

Yea... Correct!
A retroviral medication for malicious Gross
Na waaaa o
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by 77up(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
How can I unseen this angry
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by mechanics(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hmmmmmm, they no try o, they should have smiled.
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
This is the best wedding pictures of the year...
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by Octobertwentysix(f): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
YurFatHer:
is the lady Supergirl or what's it with the white wrapper
super hero cape.
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by merits(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Correctgist:
Checkout this viral wedding ceremony of an African couple that almost broke the internet.

The video which is making rounds online, shows the couple finding it hard to flow as they're tied the knot.

https://youtu.be/imnju2T99xAf

The groom get swag,while the bride was forming dullard.i just like the man with the action of calling her to move closer.
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
D woman no won do ne? Abi na force marriage

it is funny seeing a Quranic scholar asking if marriage is by force
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by Enemyofpeace: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
See as she resemble mynd44. Walahi the resemblance too much
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by petitejolie(f): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Why did Dey allow two men to marry themselves
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by MedicH: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lol oboyeeeee haaa mr and mrs
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by Mrchido: 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
she is not sad, that's her happy looks.
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by solofresh(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
[quote author=generationz post=83563311] I knew it would be poor peoples wedding. Only, poor people are brave enough to show their disdain for their better half on their wedding day. grin

Rich people have mastered the art of keeping up appearances in public.

I pity the lady she, she probably daydreamed that she would end up with Idris Elba only to end up with Idris the welder. undecided[/what is this one saying....abeg shift]
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by smitaro(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
come b lyk say na two men dey wed, jst dat d one on coat is finer.. dem force dem do wedding..?
Re: Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral by Bahddo(m): 7:41am On Oct 30, 2019
She doesn't look sad. She looks defiant with some anger underneath.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.