Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure (47271 Views)

Ghanaian Traders Lament Over Nigeria Border Closure / Nigeria’s Border Closure Hits Hard On India, Thailand Others / Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by xelly: 8:04am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
seriously bro these guys really annoy me.They try to insult Ghanaians and the country at the slightest opportunity they get shouting that they feed Africa and due to their border closure, Ghana will go on recession and am like WTF!!!!They hate Ghana to the core.You watch them troop into this thread to pour their hate against the president who never insulted them and always stood to defend them.

Check your record and see between you and Nigerians who rains insult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by xelly: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2019
oladeebo:
this must be a biafra Ghanian e-warrior , sorry the during elephant is still elephant

Why will you belittle Biafrans to Ghana? Haba, that is too low now. I do support IPOB but that stops today. National integration is the way.

4 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Maryclaire1(f): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2019
grin grin grin all y'all comments dey make me grin grin grin grin trust nija to support each other cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2019
We will try not to join with the madness on the first page this time around.

We stand with Our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they are doing all they can to make our country work again.

We love them.
We stand with them.

God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by drey076(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2019
He should Bleep off
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Coldie(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
what do you poor 200 million poverty capital of the world citizens want from Ghana that you always post Ghanaian news on your stupid site.Leave us alone!!!If you want to feel respected,better solve your extreme poverty and stupid divisions. Ghana's economy is growing at 8% whilst yours is crawling below 2% with your population growth rate of more than 3% being higher than your economic growth rate which is abnormal. To hell with your zoo country and leave Ghana alone.Let any stupid mod ban me for telling you not to report any Ghanaian news on your stinking forum.Poor cows living in a zoo.
Why una just dae hate on Nigerian's.

On a very good day an average Nigerian no send una, we never send each other finish na Ghana we want come send.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Unrated900(m): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2019
b3llo:
Border closure will help our economy.

Believe me too many illegal stuffs happening in there.
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
what do you poor 200 million poverty capital of the world citizens want from Ghana that you always post Ghanaian news on your stupid site.Leave us alone!!!If you want to feel respected,better solve your extreme poverty and stupid divisions. Ghana's economy is growing at 8% whilst yours is crawling below 2% with your population growth rate of more than 3% being higher than your economic growth rate which is abnormal. To hell with your zoo country and leave Ghana alone.Let any stupid mod ban me for telling you not to report any Ghanaian news on your stinking forum.Poor cows living in a zoo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by sonature1: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Naija..... teaching them Border101 grin

The border should remain closed, Biko

These small, small countries have lost respect for Nigeria, the powerhouse of the region and continent.

6 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2019
Let ECOWAS go and sit down first. I'm not sure Nigeria has really even benefited anything from ECOWAS. Nigeria sacrificed men and money for the ECOMOG yet these same African countries will turn against Nigeria and be insulting her for not being developed after spending money to keep region and continental peace.

West African nations only see Nigeria as a big host they can parasite.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by henryobinna(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2019
b3llo:
if well utilized, do you think Buhari and his entire team is eating local rice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:

the last time I checked, Nairaland is a Nigeria forum, so what are you doing here in the first place?? Dimwitcheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by luiscarter(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:

I always hear that ghana is full of mad people, it's no lie.. you have proven it all

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Olomlity: 8:45am On Oct 30, 2019
johnkay1:
Noted

Ha
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by ekwerendi(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2019
Oluwashola1100:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigeria-benin-border-closure-big-blow-to-regional-integration-ghanaian-president.html
I think someone sat down in his room and wrote this news....Oba Otudeko is not first bank Chairman o ...

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by anonimi: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2019
b3llo:

Yeah, because one man is an island unto himself.
Is First Bank a Ghanaian bank? Is Oba Otudeko, its Chairman, also a Ghanaian?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3903043_3900875eremainsmalluformakesensepng0cbd86798bdb9acb6b2f053976eebe47_png4f72619c8ca6b05dbf89dda16578e7fe

2 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Kennyg101: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2019
Your mumu na grade one. Kilode. E pass this matter ni?
psychologygh:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Coldie(m): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2019
achimotan:

Calm down.
The invectives are uncalled for
.if u want to know d instigator and the instigated go through that guys Nairaland posting.

Every time he keeps insulting Nigerians, what he said right now can cause an e war then when it starts he would turn around and say Nigerians hate Ghanians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2019
henryobinna:
if well utilized, do you think Buhari and his entire team is eating local rice?

Since you are Aso Rock's chief chef why don't you share their meal schedule with us and let's see what they eat in Aso Rock?

14 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by anonimi: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09

7 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by sonature1: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
what do you poor 200 million poverty capital of the world citizens want from Ghana that you always post Ghanaian news on your stupid site. Leave us alone!!!If you want to feel respected,better solve your extreme poverty and stupid divisions. Ghana's economy is growing at 8% whilst yours is crawling below 2% with your population growth rate of more than 3% being higher than your economic growth rate which is abnormal. To hell with your zoo country and leave Ghana alone.Let any stupid mod ban me for telling you not to report any Ghanaian news on your stinking forum.Poor cows living in a zoo.

What are you doing on our so-called stupid site.

News about Nigeria any where in the should matter to us.

Now, that's common sense. Do you have it?

5 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Coldie(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2019
Foxman19:
I traced your ip address and it keep telling me you are in Nigeria. Are you ipob terrorist that pretending to be a Ghanaian.
How did u do that
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by chudez0147(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
And what are you doing on Nigeria forum?? Thunder scatter you there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by sexiestharam(f): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
k

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2019
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09

You do know that the reason he is calling Nigeria a zoo is because people like you always call Nigeria a zoo, right?

You sell your family members cheaply, you will never buy them back dearly. That is a Yoruba proverb.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Coldie(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
madman carry your frustration go meet your wicked village people wey don useless u for life.
Citizen of Zoo Republic of banku eaters.
See your black ugly monkey face like banku.
Bombastic fool.........
What are u insulting him for when the both of u are the same?

Or are u a Nigerian?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) / Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.