Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure (47267 Views)

Ghanaian Traders Lament Over Nigeria Border Closure / Nigeria’s Border Closure Hits Hard On India, Thailand Others / Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Charli3benkz(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
what do you poor 200 million poverty capital of the world citizens want from Ghana that you always post Ghanaian news on your stupid site.Leave us alone!!!If you want to feel respected,better solve your extreme poverty and stupid divisions. Ghana's economy is growing at 8% whilst yours is crawling below 2% with your population growth rate of more than 3% being higher than your economic growth rate which is abnormal. To hell with your zoo country and leave Ghana alone.Let any stupid mod ban me for telling you not to report any Ghanaian news on your stinking forum.Poor cows living in a zoo.
E pain am!!! Oga, go and discuss this with ur ancestors.

4 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2019
Sirjamo:
While you are explicitly displaying chronic syndromes of epilepsy and having seizures on nairaland, your president is pleading and sending multiple emissaries to beg us so you don't die of hunger and starvation!

I don't blame you, if not for that miserable organization that called itself ipob, a useless Koffi Aphiaphia like you will not have the audacity to call my country a zoo!!!

take it easy on the guy bro grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by dracosith(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
seriously bro these guys really annoy me.They try to insult Ghanaians and the country at the slightest opportunity they get shouting that they feed Africa and due to their border closure, Ghana will go on recession and am like WTF!!!!They hate Ghana to the core.You watch them troop into this thread to pour their hate against the president who never insulted them and always stood to defend them.

Quote anyone who insulted the Ghanaian President that is getting you so pained. The man spoke his opinion which I feel he has a point but here you are speaking like a child denied food for days....be happy dear, life is short

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by joetem(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
what do you poor 200 million poverty capital of the world citizens want from Ghana that you always post Ghanaian news on your stupid site.Leave us alone!!!If you want to feel respected,better solve your extreme poverty and stupid divisions. Ghana's economy is growing at 8% whilst yours is crawling below 2% with your population growth rate of more than 3% being higher than your economic growth rate which is abnormal. To hell with your zoo country and leave Ghana alone.Let any stupid mod ban me for telling you not to report any Ghanaian news on your stinking forum.Poor cows living in a zoo.

Obviously you need attention, black mamba like you, why is your country shouting nah, allow us to close our border in peace, is it your border?

Na only sneeze naija sneeze ooo, even far away India and Indonesia dey feel am, they beg, your government officials have been in an out of Abuja begging, you are here shouting like sokoto goat.
In fact we won't open border until your president kneel down, beg and cry on national TV, post letter of apology on 5 national newspapers and promise to stop exporting that organs damaging drinks produced in your country.

Mind you, the whole gh isn't as big as Ikeja in terms of economy.

8 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by majamajic(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:

if u are furstrated in naija , why not peacefully go back to your country bro

I still don't know why u are on this site in the first place

5 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Fuckthamods: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
Don't mind them.. Useless people acting like they are united
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by sammyj: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2019
E pain am............ grin grin grin shocked shocked
psychologygh:
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by anonimi: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2019
FrLukas:
Since you are Aso Rock's chief chef why don't you share their meal schedule with us and let's see what they eat in Aso Rock?

They have definitely upgraded from their Milo sachet tomfoolery to billions for food budget.
Rogues & Thieves Inc, Aso rock headquarters.

Firefire:

‘A budget that moves domestic spending in Aso Villa from N580m to N1.7bn cannot be a budget of change’

Abuja – Sen. Eyinnaya Abaribe (PDP Abia South) on Wednesday in Abuja, berated the 2016 budget and called on President Muhammaduu Buhari to withdraw it and go back to the drawing board.

Abaribe while making contributions during the consideration of the budget, said the proposal was faulty on many grounds and could not be implemented at it was.

He said that predication of oil benchmark at 38 dollars per barrel when the crude oil price had fallen below 30 dollars per barrel made the budget unrealistic.

Abaribe faulted the government for increasing spending by 30 per cent based on borrowing.

“Mr President, my colleagues, this budget is indeed unique. After the budget presentation, the finance minister has never come to explain the details of the budget as it is normally done.

“It is a budget of change I agree, but it is a change in the wrong direction. I say it is a change in the wrong direction because it says that it is based on zero budgeting requiring all expenses to be fully justified.

“Mr President, a budget that increases spending up to 30 per cent based solely on borrowing, in what way are we justified? That is the question we want to ask the people who brought this budget.

“We know what is going on in the global economy: this budget is predicated on an oil benchmark of 38 dollars per barrel and I can now say that with oil being 28 dollars today, this budget is dead on arrival.

“The job of the opposition is to help the government to get its priorities right, so I want to please urge this government to withdraw this budget and go back to the drawing board,” he said.

The senator also faulted the adjustments made in the budget as well as allocation for spending in the Aso Rock Villa, saying that it was too exorbitant.

He said that the adjustments rather than reduce spending in areas where they were not necessary only spread it into different offices.

“Mr President, a budget that moves domestic spending within Aso Villa from N580 million to N1.7 billion cannot be a budget of change.

“We were told that in the revised budget there was an adjustment due to error, we agree but what has happened is that up to N7 billion were moved from buying vehicles and spread to offices.

“It also increased the spending that is due to renovations within the Villa.

“They are going to renovate the Villa with N3.9 billion: what else do you want to renovate there that Nigerians will see in the Year 2016?” he asked.

However, in his contribution, Sen. Ahmed Lawan (APC Yobe North) blamed the previous administration for the lack of funds due to the embezzlement witnessed in previous governments.

He said that this was the 17th budget he would be debating as a legislator and noted that not more than 40 per cent implementation was achieved in the last 16 years.

“The proposal before us is the first budget where the executive has deemed it necessary to give ordinary Nigerians genuine hope.

“N500 billion allocated for school feeding and social SAFTEY NET is commendable.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/602809/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7609966_145_jpeg793d0d09f2057871c6b966c47bdbb7a2

2 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say this to my face when we see so I'll let it slide.
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by noswema: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
seriously bro these guys really annoy me.They try to insult Ghanaians and the country at the slightest opportunity they get shouting that they feed Africa and due to their border closure, Ghana will go on recession and am like WTF!!!!They hate Ghana to the core.You watch them troop into this thread to pour their hate against the president who never insulted them and always stood to defend them.

So I hear you are a Ghanaian living in Nigeria. Is that true?

3 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Raskasal(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
you're an idiot for posting this fake news here just to feel fake importance about your useless country. Leave Ghana alone and concentrate on your 1 million problems in Nigeria. We don't wake up and talk about Nigeria here so respect yourself and discuss only your suffering news here and leave Ghana news for Ghanaians. Poor people like you talking ill about Ghana makes my body itch.

Madness Na your second name
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by KayCee92(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:

But you won't do a thing if they ban you and what are you doing on a naija forum grin

4 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2019
This issue is very simple.
It's our own border that they closed and not Ghana's own, so why does their president need to voice out about it?? oh is it because Adonko and Alomo bitters cannot be smuggle into Nigeria through land again cheesycheesy

They should just leave us alone ooooo

7 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Impemain: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2019
Noted
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by anonimi: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2019
FrLukas:
You do know that the reason he is calling Nigeria a zoo is because people like you always call Nigeria a zoo, right?

You sell your family members cheaply, you will never buy them back dearly. That is a Yoruba proverb.

People like me?
Are you sure that you know what/who you are talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Foxman19: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2019
I was able to do it Because I learned it
Coldie:

How did u do that
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by AdesegunSanni89: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
What are you also doing on Nigerian site? SOAB.

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Fuckthamods: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2019
Foxman19:
I traced your ip address and it keep telling me you are in Nigeria. Are you ipob terrorist that pretending to be a Ghanaian.
This one now has moved to ipob matter.. Why won't you be disrespected outside your country? Typical daft Nigerian brain always acting smart meanwhile their country is a shithole. Cursed nation

4 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2019
anonimi:

People like me?
Are you sure that you know what/who you are talking about?

I do.

My moniker may look new but I've been on this forum a long time. I know you always pride yourself in being the devil's advocate. Always backing the front.

I could dig into your former posts and find where you called Nigeria a zoo, but I don't work for LAWMA.

4 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by sexiestharam(f): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
If Buhari can't honor the ECOWAS protocol on free movt and trade then he should pull Nigeria out of it or better still ECOWAS should grow some balls and expel Nigeria
Ecowas to grow which balls? Is Nigeria not bigger than all ECOWAS States put together? ECOWAS dey fear to even issue statement. grin cheesy Them no born ECOWAS members well to expel Nigeria. Can NATO expel USA? Them no fit na.

12 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by anonimi: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2019
FrLukas:
I do.

My moniker may look new but I've been on this forum a long time. I know you always pride yourself in being the devil's advocate. Always backing the front.

I could dig into your former posts and find where you called Nigeria a zoo, but I don't work for LAWMA.

i dare you to do that if you are not a confirmed liar.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2019
anonimi:

They have definitely upgraded from their Milo sachet tomfoolery to billions for food budget.
Rogues & Thieves Inc, Aso rock headquarters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7609966_145_jpeg793d0d09f2057871c6b966c47bdbb7a2

I asked a simple question. You said Buhari doesn't eat local rice and I asked you to produce their daily menu for us. I didn't ask for a breakdown of the budget o.

2 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2019
anonimi:

i dare you to do that if you are not a confirmed liar.
Cheers.

I don't need to. I leave that to your conscience.
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by sexiestharam(f): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=theenchanter post=83578945]ECOWAS should expel Nigeria, how?

jj

10 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by anonimi: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2019
FrLukas:
I asked a simple question. You said Buhari doesn't eat local rice and I asked you to produce their daily menu for us. I didn't ask for a breakdown of the budget o.

From the ballooned budget you can draw up the menu yourself na.
Simple and simplicita. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Fuckthamods: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Visit their crappy Gaynai web forum to see how the banku eaters discuss Nigeria.
This bombastic fool is jealous of our country.
Jealous of what? How many Nigerians has eaten breakfast today? We in this country like to feel ourselves meanwhile we are nothing but bunch of corrupted tribalistic set of animals fighting for politicians that have no interests in giving us a better life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by MOVIC6: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don’t Touch Peter Obi, Datti Baba-ahmed, HURIWA Warns DSS / Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.