Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure (47264 Views)

Ghanaian Traders Lament Over Nigeria Border Closure / Nigeria’s Border Closure Hits Hard On India, Thailand Others / Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by AdolfHittler: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
post=83584691:
We will try not to join with the madness on the first page this time around.

We stand with Our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they are doing all they can to make our country work again.

We love them.
We stand with them.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by anonimi: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2019
FrLukas:
I don't need to. I leave that to your conscience.

Never say what you cannot substantiate.
Don't make fake allegations except you are a chronic propagandists of the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC. Is that what you are

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by gulfer: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2019
So Athiefkuish in look angry angry angry angry angry
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by positivelord: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
what do you poor 200 million poverty capital of the world citizens want from Ghana that you always post Ghanaian news on your stupid site.Leave us alone!!!If you want to feel respected,better solve your extreme poverty and stupid divisions. Ghana's economy is growing at 8% whilst yours is crawling below 2% with your population growth rate of more than 3% being higher than your economic growth rate which is abnormal. To hell with your zoo country and leave Ghana alone.Let any stupid mod ban me for telling you not to report any Ghanaian news on your stinking forum.Poor cows living in a zoo.

Its too early for this deep cry...the border will be re-open in December,2020..with naija border close,I will like to know Ghana`s economy growth by next year...ungrateful parasites...wailing on

7 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by TheDestroyer: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2019
Where were you when your inferior banku-eating slavez were attacking Nigerian businesses in your stupid country? You ghanamustgo modafvckers have have been envious and insecure around Nigerians even in our comatose state, now imagine when Nigeria gets the right leaders you will hang yourselves in jealousy
psychologygh:
seriously bro these guys really annoy me.They try to insult Ghanaians and the country at the slightest opportunity they get shouting that they feed Africa and due to their border closure, Ghana will go on recession and am like WTF!!!!They hate Ghana to the core.You watch them troop into this thread to pour their hate against the president who never insulted them and always stood to defend them.

7 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by contigiency(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
what do you poor 200 million poverty capital of the world citizens want from Ghana that you always post Ghanaian news on your stupid site.Leave us alone!!!If you want to feel respected,better solve your extreme poverty and stupid divisions. Ghana's economy is growing at 8% whilst yours is crawling below 2% with your population growth rate of more than 3% being higher than your economic growth rate which is abnormal. To hell with your zoo country and leave Ghana alone.Let any stupid mod ban me for telling you not to report any Ghanaian news on your stinking forum.Poor cows living in a zoo.

Who is this mad man.
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by ajufoalex2(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Oga mind d way u dey talk about my country yes tinx hard but use the green and white I love am...so behave ursef u foolish idiot.
psychologygh:

3 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by fk002: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2019
I love Nigerians

From the Front page comments I know that Nigerians really love themselves, we are just like siblings we fought ourselves at home but we don't let an outsider to touch any of us.

All these foreigners on this site thinks that we hate each other because of the E tribal war and they think they can use it against us.

12 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Orokojasper(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:

Attention seeker..... we've seen you,can you now shut up?

4 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by joytothewise(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2019
Bighead9:

The thing pain all Ghanians and their President. grin grin

Maybe!!! If I may ask what rice do majority of our leaders eat in there home??
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by BULLIONVAN4(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
STD caused your population to be stagnant.

infidelity caused your women to be who.res.

boarder closur turned your countrymen to crybabies

be wise gentle man.

5 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
It was Ghana must go era your papa dem witness wey dem dey para abi? Take a chill pill boi. By the time the border closure begins to take its toll on your economy( if it hasn't already) , you'd come begging like you've always done. Economic poverty of the world was given to us by those who do not reason with us and not by the well wishers. Have you wondered why we are still the economic leader in Africa and a country with ease of doing business? I only blame fulanis for rearing children like cows and abandoning them afterwards. I'm sure their region is already suffering it, with all sorts of vices happening over there. It's our internal issues which we would have to deal with in no distant future. Our marriage with them would soon end.

Adonko bitters lamented last week that the border closure had cost them over a million dollar...that's just the beginning. The era of monkey dey work and baboon dey chop is long gone. Its high time all the mushrooms countries like yours ( which are smaller in population than lagos) who take advantage of our market to thrive and be insulting us began to eat up their vomits. I just pity Nigerian companies who have smartly relocated to Ghana to produce. All of them must now ship via our sea ports and pay the normal duties. Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by BOFREJO(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2019
uruba23:

I think someone sat down in his room and wrote this news....Oba Otudeko is not first bank Chairman o ...
i'm was also surprised
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by mfm04622: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2019
b3llo:
Border closure will help our economy.

It won't! And the Government know.

The aim of this border closure is to force Benin Republic to a table where they will stop importation of goods to be smuggled into Nigeria! Obasanjo did same when a criminal kingpin was sending armed robbers to Nigeria to rob Nigerians of their high end vehicles.
Nigerian government can't succeed in this case. Smuggling into Nigeria contribute estimated 20% to Benin GDP. If they stop the smuggling, what benefit will they get in return? The fruits and vegetables they export to Nigeria can't match what they get from smuggling. So why would they give it up? Nigeria should just ensure we police our borders well and make the cost of smuggling too high for smugglers

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Chummynoni(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
why are you this miserable?. u called this site, stupid yet you are surfing it. dont you think you have problem?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by mfm04622: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2019
uruba23:

I think someone sat down in his room and wrote this news....Oba Otudeko is not first bank Chairman o ...
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by ScotMisile: 9:10am On Oct 30, 2019
oladeebo:
this must be a biafra Ghanian e-warrior , sorry the during elephant is still elephant

Is this how far the Biafran obessesion has eaten your brain deep down.

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by MEDA1: 9:10am On Oct 30, 2019
ajufoalex2:
Oga mind d way u dey talk about my country yes tinx hard but use the green and white I love am...so behave ursef u foolish idiot.

The border will remain like that.
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Emperor002: 9:11am On Oct 30, 2019
javaguru:
am listening to Ebezina- osadebe at the time of reading this news
egwe osadebe átoka make i join u nwanne
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Belleful: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
BIAFRA MAN OR IGBO MAN CALM DOWN. DEPRESSION KILL'S FASTER THAN HIV

2 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Foxman19: 9:13am On Oct 30, 2019
Shut up the guy is in Nigeria raining insult to us and i think which tribe dude is from i suggest southeast.
Fuckthamods:

This one now has moved to ipob matter.. Why won't you be disrespected outside your country? Typical daft Nigerian brain always acting smart meanwhile their country is a shithole. Cursed nation

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by SenecaTheYonger: 9:13am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
you're an idiot for posting this fake news here just to feel fake importance about your useless country. Leave Ghana alone and concentrate on your 1 million problems in Nigeria. We don't wake up and talk about Nigeria here so respect yourself and discuss only your suffering news here and leave Ghana news for Ghanaians. Poor people like you talking ill about Ghana makes my body itch.

We love you, our Ghanian neighbours wink

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Mouthpis(m): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:

I knew it that enough saliva will be poured on that your black head from Nairalanders/Nigerians.

Never toy with us(Nigerians), we might have our internal issues but, don't you ever bring that your banku hate filled heart near where we are. Because, we will burn you here like the black burnt offering that you truly are.

So much hate from you Ghana mofos. Ever since our border closure you guys will not allow us rest with your empty threats.

Must you sell you Alomo and other rubbish to Nigeria We say we no want na by force

Mr psycho, your president is beggin and you are here forming Rambo.

Now, run back home so that someone else will not eat your banku while you are here vibrating like a brand new pvssy that is about to get fvcked.

I swear, I will make sure we locate you and "Export" you back to Ghana. Idiot.
Nonsense...b

5 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Stevewonder004(m): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:

For your mind,
you have said your mind?
Some at times the supposed wise ones becomes the fools.
Before you quote me find the meaning of 042,...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by SenecaTheYonger: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2019
Eventspro23:
This nonsense just have to stop how can someone be on a Nigeria platform and be calling us useless and the mod still allow him to be here. Plz mod that guy psycho has violated enuf rules here.

Leave them alone. The internet is for everyone.
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Fuckthamods: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2019
Foxman19:
Shut up the guy is Nigeria raining insult to us and i think which tribe dude is from i suggest southeast.
You are saying nonsense! So any Ghanaian that insult Nigeria is connected to igbo?
You yorubas are too pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Powersurge: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
seriously bro these guys really annoy me.They try to insult Ghanaians and the country at the slightest opportunity they get shouting that they feed Africa and due to their border closure, Ghana will go on recession and am like WTF!!!!They hate Ghana to the core.You watch them troop into this thread to pour their hate against the president who never insulted them and always stood to defend them.

It quite strange. I thought Ghana and Nigeria have one of the strongest bonds in Africa? I don't know if anybody hates Ghana, but I think I like Ghana and SA more than any other African countries. Let's everybody calm down. No country can live alone

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by pokuasi: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
Tell you cross breed president with only thing identifiable in him being his bigger than life HEAD to get NIGERIA out of his mouth..
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
This hate is just within you, and average nigerian dont even think of ghana, let alone hating ghana. Nigerians dont hate ghana, where have you seen nigerians insulting ghana just like that, the only thing we do is argue about jollof and some other irrelevant stuff.
Just clear this hatred from you mind cause it wont take you far.
One love bro, las las we go dey alright.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos / Don’t Touch Peter Obi, Datti Baba-ahmed, HURIWA Warns DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.