Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

"Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition (31531 Views)

Update On Petition Against Brymo's Twitter Rants Against The Igbos / How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Nicoddemus(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
angry
Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by positivelord: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Antoeni:
Can Deji prove in the court of law that the bullion van was carrying cash ?
Bullion van alsp carry treasures and valuables
Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Situation001(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ghenghen
Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Angelfrost(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
NGpatriot:
The rubbish petition don enter dustbin long long time ago.. Ride on Oga Magugrin

Rubbish Petition??! How exactly do you mean??! Was the petition poorly addressed, written, or lacking in merit of any kind that warranted your terming it rubbish??!... Or you just deliberately chose to take a leave of the little sense you were created with??!....

7 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Klington: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Magu is a very good actor who has being acting since the days of john the baptist

Nollywood best

2 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
SnitramMedia:

How, please?
Was the money in bullion van stolen? How can you challenge a man that has a flourishing businesses that can afford to transport his money in more than 100 bullion vans in court?This is preposterous. He has a veritable source of income.

3 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by LetsNigerianize: 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Yahoo government defrauding Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by AmazingELixir: 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
undecided
Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by lexy2014: 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
NGpatriot:
The rubbish petition don enter dustbin long long time ago.. Ride on Oga Magugrin

Isnt it d same efcc that requested 4d petition? Y will they request 4d petition & then throw into a dustbin?

2 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Jaymoney5000(m): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
tinny898:
Like if you think this country is a shit hole

Share if you think otherwise

Mumu!!!Na like and share be your own problem

2 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by lexy2014: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
Was the money in bullion van stolen? How can you challenge a man that has a flourishing business that can afford to transport his money in more than 100 bullion vans in court. This is preposterous. He has a veritable source of income.

Pls which flourishing biz are u referring? Is it d biz that gave him money that 100 bullion vans can carry?

4 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by emoa2002(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Madibah:
It's the right decision but I'm sure he would have been probed if he was a PDP member
Yes oooo, you are right like atiku son in-law

3 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by SnitramMedia: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
Was the money in bullion van stolen? How can you challenge a man that has a flourishing business that can afford to transport his money in more than 100 bullion vans in court. This is preposterous. He has a veritable source of income.

Are you serious about the veritable?

2 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Blessings4me(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Magu dey find money Bubu dey find money Tinubu dey find money... Why me no go find money??
Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by lexy2014: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Antoeni:

In this case, can u specify d "treasures and valuables"?

2 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by oluwasegun007(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
Which bouillon van... Its fake news juurrr

Just like Gandollar...
Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by oluwasegun007(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
Which bouillon van... Its fake news juurrr

Just like Gandollar....
Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Bobotic(m): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lol....I dey busy o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by ud4u: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
michoim:
Adeyanju petition obviously lack merit...

Can you hear yourself? but Atiku's in-law should be prosecuted for same offense.

Truth can never prevail in this country.

6 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by content208: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
NGpatriot:

But Atiku's son is being prosecuted for the same offense, and that is right to you, abi?

You are not a patriot; you are just a shameless hypocrite and you are a curse to this generation.

I pray God handles your Life and destiny the same way magu and buhari are handling nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Lotechi(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
the corrupt corruption fighter. Trump is being impeached for targeting a political opponent, but that shit is normal in my country.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
lexy2014:

Pls which flourishing biz are u referring? Is d biz that gave him money that 100 bullion vans can carry?
google it

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
michoim:

Really
Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Slymonster(m): 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
A president who said he does not know the technology that was use in a video that caught the governor of kano. You m0ron Nigerians really think Buhari is fighting corruption. I pity each and everyone of you.(its just like my CCTV camera catching an employee of mine stealing and he comes out to give the Stupid statement, smh) Right now, just the way they deceive you all with change money on election day to vote,that's the same way they are deceiving you guys with Yahoo Yahoo raiding. Last last one day una go wise.

4 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by lagdmark(m): 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
SarkinYarki:
They are only fooling themselves
I know you're referring to Buhari and EFCC for double standard principle in fighting corruption.
Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Alfredah01: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
Antoeni:

You sounds like a lawyer who sees black but calls it white... well done sir I’m not surprised this is Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by ud4u: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
LetsNigerianize:
Yahoo government defrauding Nigerians.

On point

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Ruggedniggaone: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
michoim:
the your reasoning lack merit abi

4 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Stanchem029: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
positivelord:
One day they must probe that bullion van issue.....for now let Magu keep masturbating on "Mompha Landmark"
Mompha is still in their custody, stay away from snipper and lagoons.
Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by SarkinYarki: 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
lagdmark:

I know you're referring to Buhari and EFCC for double standard principle in fighting corruption.

Yes Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban / Full Speech: Buhari Addresses The 70th UN Assembly (Photos) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.