Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

You'll Also Wish You Knew These 7 LESSONS Before You Started "Toasting" Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You'll Also Wish You Knew These 7 LESSONS Before You Started "Toasting" Girls (496 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy / Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You'll Also Wish You Knew These 7 LESSONS Before You Started "Toasting" Girls by NengakGodwin1: 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
You'll Also Wish You Knew About These 7 LESSONS Before You Started "toasting" Babes...(PART 1 of 3)
=========================
If you take just 3 minutes to go through this post.

It's gonna help you AVOID some of the wrong mindsets that kept me feeling frustrated in dating, for years. 

I know some guys will skip it. Which is fine. You don't have to read it too. Especially if you get babe and you dey enjoy your relationship life. 

You see, I didn't become good at getting babes OR understanding the female psyche by luck. 

As I write this. 

I still remember how I used to sulk at even approaching girls. 

How I'll walk up to a girl feeling nervous, afraid and doubting if she's going to even give me her time, talk less of her number. 

My friends used to laugh at me. 

And that's not even the worst part. 

I was a chronic introvert. 

So to even stand up and talk in front of my classmates, then was a hard thing for me to do. 

Most of the girls who knew me then were making jest of my shyness. 

They'll be like; 

"oh, you mean that shy boy that can't even approach a girl?" 

It was terrible. 

I remember walking up to a girl I've been eyeing for months while telling my friends I'll meet her another day. 

I remember a time a close friend called and said;

"she's here oo, come and toast her...she don dey give you green light oo". 

But, I told her with a shy face;

"let's meet later".

Because, almost all the "scopes" and "pick-up lines" weh I cram don disapear. 

And my body was shaking, my heart was beating very fast as if I'm about to check Waec result. 

It was hard for me to really express myself to her.

Sadly, one of "my guys" then, told me he wants to talk to her and before I know it, he's already snatched her away from me. 

As in, completely.

And that's how I kept loosing more and more crushes to guys around me. 

It was so painful. 

That's how my story continued. 

Then when I got a phone, later... 

I'll use it to browse on YouTube and Google to learn from tutorials on relationships and dating. 

But, the problem is... 

The more I did, the more I learn tricks. 

And most of them don't usually help in real life situations. 

And some tricks work in a few instances but later stop working. Because, it's something one cannot rinse and repeat. 

Once you get one today and use. 

Tomorrow girls will start using it against you.

Some will even laugh at you because one guy has already used it on them. 

Until ONE Day...

When I stumbled upon a write-up in one old, crumpled and dirty book. 

Before I realized that UNTIL you learn how to control their emotions, it'll be difficult to really make girls LOVE you.

To cut the story short. 

These days, I even wonder if it's really me getting girls so easily without having to cram any "pick-up line" OR stressing myself. 

I can easily walk up to a girl. 

Speak to her. 

And in a few minutes start kissing her. It's almost unbelievable. 

But, it's something I do. 

Almost always. 

Sometimes, once I use what I call the "Sensual Hook" on a girl(more on this, later). She'll even be the one trying to fix an "AP" with me. 

Or even start asking about where I stay, so she can come around. 

And then, it's up to me to decide whether to "do" or make her a girlfriend or just friend-zone her. 

It's crazy. 

But, I didn't get there by luck or merely wishing. 

I burnt the midnight candle trying to understand psychology, persuasion, seduction, psychology of attraction and especially how the female mind works. 

It costs me lots of money on books alone. 

Not to talk of the tens of thousands in buying courses, taking time to filter the fluff and what doesn't work by actually going into the field to implement what I'm learning. 

It was so boring and frustrating.

But, still... 

It's a journey I'll continually thank myself former self for investing into. 

Anyways, the 7 lessons I learnt are; 

1.) Looks & Height Don't Matter: it's a common misconception to hear even guys arguing or shaming each other for being "short" OR not very "handsome" enough. 

Thinking, that's what's going to attract girls. 

But, that's not true. 

If it were, then why is it that beautiful girls still go out on dates, admire and even marry ugly and short looking guys?

And why I'm I getting these kind of results even though I'm not among f the "team light skin" or "beard gang" type of guys?

Why I'm I also getting girls even though I'm short? 

You see, I've said and I'll keep saying that girls are moved by what they FEEL. 

And what they feel are EMOTIONS. 

It means the ONLY WAY to easily get girls is to know how control their EMOTIONS, simple! 

Get this wrong and no amount "ego" will fix it. 

2.) Money Is Good But, Won't Make A Girl Love You By Itself: 

when I used to sulk at getting girls...

My thought was that; once I get money the "women will come".

That was my misconception. 

But, of all the girls I hustled and tried to attract using money, I failed. 

In fact, the more I use money, the more they disrespect me. 

Until one day... 

I stumble upon a story by one of my millionaire mentors that I realized most people mistake "sex" for "love". 

And once a rich man uses money to "bait" a fine girl who is almost always broke and desperate to find money, he thinks he has found "love". 

Especially because she(the girl) in order to trap him(and get more money) calls him;

"hubby",

"darling", 

"sweetie", 

"sugar" and all sorts of names. 

Now don't get this wrong... 

This doesn't mean you can't be rich and get girls who truly love you. 

No, I mean... 

Not knowing how to make girls love you or attracted to you without money and thinking when you become "rich" girls will automatically start "loving you"(I didn't say rushing you to get money)is not really a smart move as it seems. 

And I know...

Most people are going to be offended by this, which is fine. 

Nengak is here to say the TRUTH, as it is. 

You're free to believe what you want to believe. 

But, if you're not okay with it. Then, just unfriend me. Or stop following me. 

It's as easy as that. 

Also, I'm not saying you don't need money entirely in your life. 

You do, as in... 

You need it to pay bills, improve your skills, your abilities and make your life comfortable. 

But, hoping it's gonna "cause" emotional attachment in a girl to the point she loves you...

...naim dey make wives of weak rich men to cheat on them with their "mai guards" and "drivers". 

Or they even use their money to sponsor other broke guys who understand "women". SMH. 

3.) Money Spent On Learning A Skill Is Never A Waste: 

If you ask me today, to tell you just ONE thing that has helped me get better with women to the point that I even share some of my experience to help others, like you. 

I'll tell you it all drops down to ONE thing. 

INVESTMENT. 

Investment on the SKILL that matters to my relationship life. 

As in, spending money on resources, books, courses and trainings to help me ease-off the stress of having to go through the long way of trial and error. 

The errors that comes with trying to figure things out on my own. 

Coz, I was tired of the whole thing. 

Tired of searching on YouTube and Google. 

Tired of my friends laughing at me when a girl "yab me" or "friendzone" me. 

Tired of using money but still not getting what I want. 

Tired of seeing even rich guys who get dumped OR cheated by the same girls they spend LOTS of money on. 

Because they, mostly don't know how to really make women love them.

I remember how I once showed a file I purchased to a close friend, back then. I told him it's going to help me learn a lot of things in my life, biz and relationship skills. 

And he laughed at me. 

According to him "I no fit carry my money dey buy book, for that matter". 

Then he hissed and kept laughing at me. 

Today, guess who asks the other for dating advice when his girlfriend starts misbehaving? 

Guess who he often runs to, to lament about how a girl is snubbing him and how he needs info on how to get her to like him? 

Now, I'm not saying that to brag. 

But, for you to learn. 

You see, it's all about priorities. 

It's why a "supposedly" broke guy will spend N25k to buy a single shoe. 

As in, just one shoe. 

Not to talk of the others. Remove N35k to buy a phone. Not to talk of his shirts, wrist watch, chains or other jewelries. 

But, see an ordinary twenty "tazaan" life changing material as "expensive" even when those clothes won't last for more than 2yrs without fading and the material will change his life till the day he dies. 

And like my millionaire mentor loves to say;

"we are always where we want to be". And it's due of our CHOICES when an opportunity comes up. 

To be continued...

By Nengak Godwin.

P.S. You learnt a lesson? Drop it down in the comment box. 

ALSO, if you want to develop badass confidence so you can approach your crush too...Then, tap the link below to follow my previous post==> https://www.nairaland.com/5516821/feel-shy-approach-crush-use <==

1 Like

Re: You'll Also Wish You Knew These 7 LESSONS Before You Started "Toasting" Girls by Tampa6246(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
3minutes for this dictionary? grin
Re: You'll Also Wish You Knew These 7 LESSONS Before You Started "Toasting" Girls by Quality20(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
Educating

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Tricks Guys Play Use To Get Girls Like -ladies Check If It Has Happened To U! / If You Are A 40+ Single Naija Woman Living Abroad And Still Playing Hard To Get / Females In This Section Are Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.