Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,731 members, 7,851,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) (8933 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? / Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) / I Just Lost A Dear One. So Sad. Photos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
But seriously if these complaints are coming now, i wonder what will happen when a wife who bears your kids comes into the picture. This attitude is not because of the girls, rather its a habit. A guy that is complaining of 2k now, hmmm. He thinks when he marries he will change. But by then it is a habit and he cannot and most guys, their families end up funding themselves cuz father is stingy with money.

2 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:

at least with dignity man. At least with some dignity.
we will be grateful if girls start having their own money. our life expectancy will increase by 10%.

won't it be nice if we all enjoy this free gift of sex without anyone spending too much?

6 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:
But seriously if these complaints are coming now, i wonder what will happen when a wife who bears your kids comes into the picture. This attitude is not because of the girls, rather its a habit. A guy that is complaining of 2k now, hmmm. He thinks when he marries he will change. But by then it is a habit and he cannot and most guys, their families end up funding themselves cuz father is stingy with money.
minimum wage is 18k. some families feed on less than 2k a day

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
FrLukas:
Space for sale.
what are you doing here!! angry angry oya shift.

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

we will be grateful if girls start having their own money. our life expectancy will increase by 10%.

won't it be nice if we all enjoy this free gift of sex without anyone spending too much?

i would really like that. Then both the man and woman can focus on core issues in the relationship and respect each other.

4 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
oglalasioux:
OP, you have a bright future in writing. I didn't say I support what you wrote o! But there are lots of truths there sha.
thanks jare. BBC and CNNs writing job or nothing! angry

2 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by franchasng: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
stupidity:
Coupled with the stress from work on weekdays, even on weekends that I’m supposed to relax well, I still do research and studies. as a serious minded fellow(thank you) I hate to be idle on weekends. I’m not a lazy youth. This research was carried out on our beloved Nigerian ladies. (Kisses to my girlfriends) kiss

I have come to realize that the new generation Nigerian ladies have attached too much importance to sex and money. (Not all though, the good ones are yet unborn because I haven’t found one yet)

When you start a relationship or sexlationship with a new generation Nigerian lady, the relationship starts off on a good note. Everywhere go senrenre!!!! She’ll so fvck you with any style you want. grin

Then the first billing starts. It comes in either money to complete house rent, a new phone(some don’t always come with phones), to start a business, school fees(audio school) some will fall ill and demand money for treatment while some will fake/intentionally carry belle for you still based on the billing formats. shocked

So as a Nigerian man(like my humble self) that can not keep his penls in one place, how do you handle all these Billings? (I have 11 girls on WhatsApp with Billings messages waiting since last two weeks (just read the message and ignore)

Here’s how my humble self handles them. When she throws you the bill, my brother nor fear, either tell her straight up that you don’t have but you’d see to it or ignore the message completely. (Don’t pay o)

You told her you don’t have, everything back to normal. More fvcks will be given in even more different styles(in preparation for the next billing) but she starts suspecting if you are Godsent to help her life or you only came for the fvcks.

After a while she throws the second billing, this time her mind is made up that if you don’t pay, she’ll know you are not easily broken or you really don’t have the money. (Don’t pay o)

It is at this stage my Nigerian brothers starts calling all Nigerian ladies gold diggers. Some will dump the lady while the ones with games keep the relationship for fvcks sake.(like my humble self).

At this stage too, majority of my Nigerian sisters will forget you o, them go just comot mind for your matter, some will move on and say you don’t care/stingy/broke, while some will stay and continue the endless billing hoping manner will fall one day.

(my brother, if you have the money, please help her) cry

As per guys that knows how to play the game;

1. You only spend when the fvck is about to be given. This doesn’t mean you are paying her for the sex. Flex her very well(the new generation Nigerian lady loves flexing) make her enjoy every moment with you(not sex, but na sex go end am after the flexings). flexing her doesn’t mean you should pay her the Billings. With as little as 2k to 20k you’ll flex her well. (If you don’t know how to utilize this method, I can’t explain, nor vex)

2. Always ignore most of these messages. In fact you can ignore the calls as well. Few days, weeks or months later, call her or message her, apologize and lie on why you being away that long (Ofcourse she’d be angry with you) then start teasing her. You got to be good with words. Sweet words and you must know how to “CONNECT TALKS” for laughs and fun(some will be hard to break but na shakara, fire down with more tease, words and gists. Before you know it she’s all yours again. Another fvck about to be given, appointment booked, flex her very well, make her enjoy that moment with you then enjoy the “fvck” and get the fvck out.

Ofcourse the the whole process will be on endless repeat till God finally opens her eyes that you are a motherfvcking bastard that knows what he’s doing or you can finally put devil to shame and help her life.

If you want to start attacking me for being jobless, remember today is public holiday, public holidays people don’t work. angry angry

Hahahahahahahahahaha Nairaland is truly a house of comedy shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Everyday, new interns of mad people of different kolomental level cheesy cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:

i would really like that. Then both the man and woman can focus on core issues in the relationship and respect each other.
money is the most important issue in a relationship

4 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by fineboynl(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
I think most guys are the problem because they put too much interest in wanting sex. so the girls in turn want something since that's all you want.

2 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

minimum wage is 18k. some families feed on less than 2k a day

well, life is hard. But if a man cannot give, let him be honest and tell the girl his rules. If she leaves, she leaves, no problem. No need to play games and despise her in your heart. She may want money but afterall its not like most times the guy wants to use her for something good either. Man should make his decision and blame himself for it, i think?

6 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:
wife is a different case entirely. Wife will only ask for money for the upkeep of the home, kids, food, etc and on herself.

If you took time to read and understand the post, I was talking about men that keep more than one girlfriend. Like my humble self. cool

If we yield in to all these demands, person nor go build house o.....

3 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

money is the most important issue in a relationship

yeah thats why i want everyone to have their money. Honestly, any money a woman gets from any person asides her family always invites degradation, control or insults. I wish we can all have our own money so that no guy will treat a lady as if she's not someones daughter - just cuz of some money which he wasn't forced to bring.

4 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:

well, life is hard. But if a man cannot give, let him be honest and tell the girl his rules. If she leaves, she leaves, no problem. No need to play games and despise her in your heart. She may want money but afterall its not like most times the guy wants to use her for something good either. Man should make his decision and blame himself for it, i think?
will you agree to be with him if he is honest?
not that men love to lie or play games, we have to do all we can to get laid. everyone will be happy if you girls stop demanding . no one should pay for sex in the first place

2 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

will you agree to be with him if he is honest?
not that men love to lie or play games, we have to do all we can to get laid. everyone will be happy if you girls stop demanding . no one should pay for sex in the first place

well, i've been in a relationship without paying. Partly its the mammy water pretty over sexy girls that some guys want...... Ok that aside, you are right sha. No one should pay.

5 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:

yeah thats why i want everyone to have their money. Honestly, any money a woman gets from any person asides her family always invites degradation, control or insults. I wish we can all have our own money so that no guy will treat a lady as if she's not someones daughter - just cuz of some money which he wasn't forced to bring.
do you know how hard we have to work to give you girls money?
we all can't have. even broke guys sacrifice their money so you can be comfortable.
we deserve some loyalty, respect and submission for all our sacrifice . sadly we are no longer getting any of those

3 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

we all can't have. even broke guys sacrifice their money so you can be comfortable.
we deserve some loyalty, respect and submission for all our sacrifice . sadly we are no longer getting any of those

hope you eventually meet a good person. Buh first all doze girlfriends gats to reduce o , haha.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:

well, i've been in a relationship without paying. Partly its the mammy water pretty over sexy girls that some guys want...... Ok that aside, you are right sha. No one should pay.
we all love good things! why should I go for the ugly ones? I thought you are female
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

we all love good things! why should I go for the ugly ones? I thought you are female

yeah just saw my mistake. Should've typed 'recieving'. Thats a minor error.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:

hope you eventually meet a good person. Buh first all doze girlfriends gats to reduce o , haha.
you will get the good ones by trying out many. you also gain valuable experience.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

cry cry

purples25, this guy has said it all in this post. I’m in tears. No brother understand the pains and struggles of getting a long term free pvssy like this poster do. Bro, where’d you live? I owe you one fine girl with a bad axs

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

you will get the good ones by trying out many. you also gain valuable experience.

valuable experience with enjoyment, lol. Alright. Las las we go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
stupidity:
cry cry

purples25, this guy has said it all in this post. I’m in tears. No brother understand the pains and struggles of getting a long term free pvssy like this poster do. Bro, where’d you live? I owe you one fine girl with a bad axs
lol
I was just looking at it from a general perspective.
I am in Delta sha
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:

valuable experience with enjoyment, lol. Alright. Las las we go dey alright.
you girls don't enjoy it?
if you meet the good one,you stop
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:

yeah just saw my mistake. Should've typed 'recieving'. Thats a minor error.
how did it end? you got tired of him?
you did not receive gift?
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
stupidity:
cry cry

this long term pussy is so valuable ehn. Wow i have such a valuable thing on my body for free. Was just born with this. It makes me feel valuable ( this is sarcasm ) . But seriously i get it - to a little extent.

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by victorian(f): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

with all your money you will still open the hole for Mr he

Too many kids in this thread.

If she doesnt open the hole for Mr He, how will she have a companion.

Do u think life is just work work work and nothing else?

With Davido and his elder brother massive wealth. They still. Knelt down in front of a woman and beg her hand in marriage.

Life is not all about work 24/7 son

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by seniorgozman(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Riele:

That's because they are not existing .

I pray oo
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
victorian:

Too many kids in this thread.

If she doesnt open the hole for Mr He, how will she have a companion.

Do u think life is just work work work and nothing else?

With Davido and his elder brother massive wealth. They still. Knelt down in front of a woman and beg her hand in marriage.

Life is not all about work 24/7 son
not everyone should have a companion. God should have created same number of men and women if that was his aim.
we all know the kneeling down by a Nigerian man is just formality. we don't even understand what we are doing. we just dea copy oyibo

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

how did it end? you got tired of him?
you did not receive gift?

i got unhappy cuz i would have been okay with just calls and texts and a little attention but nope. And i brought my money so he would know that i wasn't after being over spent on. Though i hoped that would make him lax to just spend very little without feeling robbed or cheated. I would've been okay with a park where you enter for free, walk round come out. I just wanted us to do simple things as a couple.

i reacted due to the reasons above though. Now i am there but i am not there - dont try to understand it, cuz you wont. Anyway, not bringing money? Make sure you bring other things.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by victorian(f): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

not everyone should have a companion. God should have created same number of men and women if that was his aim.
we all know the kneeling down by a Nigerian man is just formality. we don't even understand what we are doing. we just dea copy oyibo

Lol but even it's copy copy, with the billions of naira, they still did it.

And many more will still kneel down and beg woman to marry them.

Including you. But as a faceless forum u will be forming jagaban.

I bet you will beg your gf for sex this night!
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:

i got unhappy cuz i would have been okay with just calls and texts and a little attention but nope. And i brought my money so he would know that i wasn't after being over spent on. Though i hoped that would make him lax to just spend very little without feeling robbed or cheated. I would've been okay with a park where you enter for free, walk round come out. I just wanted us to do simple things as a couple.

i reacted due to the reasons above though. Now i am there but i am not there - dont try to understand it, cuz you wont. Anyway, not bringing money? Make sure you bring other things.
and now your resolution is not to bring your own money into a relationship?
what are the other things he should bring? attention? sex( girls love sex too)?
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by victorian(f): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:

My dear not all guys treat ladies like that.

It's unfortunate u met the kind of guys who can wail one a river just to give a treat to their babe . They prefer to date a baby who will come ,drink only one sachet of pure water, then fuckkkk the living daylights out of her until she starts emaciating and looking a ghost!

And I bet you, they will still fucvk the ghost.

Relax, soon a better guy who knows his onions will come your way. Just keep retushing and packaging yourself and worth. That's all

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Irritatingly Dumb / Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public / GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.