Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,759 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) (8935 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? / Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) / I Just Lost A Dear One. So Sad. Photos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Anthos(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:

at least with dignity man. At least with some dignity.
story
Dignity kor....are you on his mind?...

most of you babes are same...money for hand ..back for ground...
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by victorian(f): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:

i got unhappy cuz i would have been okay with just calls and texts and a little attention but nope. And i brought my money so he would know that i wasn't after being over spent on. Though i hoped that would make him lax to just spend very little without feeling robbed or cheated. I would've been okay with a park where you enter for free, walk round come out. I just wanted us to do simple things as a couple.

i reacted due to the reasons above though. Now i am there but i am not there - dont try to understand it, cuz you wont. Anyway, not bringing money? Make sure you bring other things.

He's not in love and he's not on the same page with you.

Move on jare ,dust yourself and forget the guy. He doesn't deserve you. Simply put

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Anthos(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:
But seriously if these complaints are coming now, i wonder what will happen when a wife who bears your kids comes into the picture. This attitude is not because of the girls, rather its a habit. A guy that is complaining of 2k now, hmmm. He thinks when he marries he will change. But by then it is a habit and he cannot and most guys, their families end up funding themselves cuz father is stingy with money.
not a matter of stingy ...in a civilised world ...a boyfriend owes you nothing till you marry him...not even a penny ...but here in Nigeria una dey use toto dey collect money ...Chineke mere unu Ebere
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
victorian:

Lol but even it's copy copy, with the billions of naira, they still did it.

And many more will still kneel down and beg woman to marry them.

Including you. But as a faceless forum u will be forming jagaban.

I bet you will beg your gf for sex this night!

that is not begging. I can only kneel down for a woman when I am sure the answer will be yes .

beg for sex this night? I am on my bed alone. even if I am with a girlfriend, I can't have sex every night
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
victorian:

He's not in love and he's not on the same page with you.

Move on jare ,dust yourself and forget the guy. He doesn't deserve you. Simply put
will you share your boyfriend with her?
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
stupidity:
dont mind him. He wants to use bottle water to fvck someone’s daughter, sister, girlfriend. angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin etc
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

not everyone should have a companion. God should have created same number of men and women if that was his aim.
we all know the kneeling down by a Nigerian man is just formality. we don't even understand what we are doing. we just dea copy oyibo
cry cry cry do you smoke weed? Pray that too much sense wee not kee you. I think I’ll be sending you my topics for approval and editing before I post on here.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

and now your resolution is not to bring your own money into a relationship?
what are the other things he should bring? attention? sex( girls love sex too)?

last i remember, brought money, around 5k before i left my job this july. Look, call and text a lot, go to places it only costs 200 for both of you. Talk a lot, let her talk endlessly with you. Play, joke, be open about your past, family, job( so she can discuss problems with you ) , with no malice and games. Let both of you be ready before sex, sex is not a do or die thing. Thats all.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by ogkrakkid(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:

well, i've been in a relationship without paying. Partly its the mammy water pretty over sexy girls that some guys want...... Ok that aside, you are right sha. No one should pay.

And the good guys never get to meet the good girls... like Joe said. Good intentions never win.

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
stupidity:
cry cry cry do you smoke weed? Pray that too much sense wee not kee you. I think I’ll be sending you my topics for approval and editing before I post on here.
lol
your topics are nice. I don't create topics on nairaland. I only search for interesting topics when I am bored. I don't have time to type long stuff.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:

last i remember, brought money, around 5k before i left my job this july. Look, call and text a lot, go to places it only costs 200 for both of you. Talk a lot, let her talk endlessly with you. Play, joke, be open about your past, family, job( so she can discuss problems with you ) , with no malice and games. Let both of you be ready before sex, sex is not a do or die thing. Thats all.
hmmm
good to hears sha.
these may look as easy things to do but not so easy. the struggle to make money always make us forget other things.
there are no perfect relationship sha. you can only get perfection in novels .
we all deserve a mate who is loyal and committed
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
If you have not dated a foreign lady then you don’t know what it means to be in a relationship Nigerian Girls are parasitic. Always looking out for them selves alone my brother that girl dating you only likes you for that fancy cloth perfume nice ride or apartment you live in.
say no more
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Riele:

Do you know every girl in Nigeria to tag them parasitic? .

Don't generalize!.
Not generalizing speaking the utter truth and from more than 20 years experience with them. Send me your account statement for this year and I will show you at least 3 boys that sent you money probably the phone your using to type was gotten from one of your toasters or your boyfriend. undecided
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
The earlier u realise pussy doent worth the stress the better my brothers.... no girl I repeat no girl loves u from the bottom of her heart( unconditionally) it is either she loves u for what u get, or what there is high(100%) tendency you'll get.. e.g if you're broke and a fine and competitive girl dey with u, it is either she's not got the better offer or u are doing something she's really(100%) convinced that it has potentials and she knows she will be the ultimate beneficiary and enjoys the dividend.. that's why I dont blame ballers guys that treat ladies like shit..

Also if worwor girl( girl with no class) claims to love u, my brother, she knows she's a garri that everyone manages when there's no better food insight. So she gonna bombard u with everything u want , as far as she's capable of doing it

Cc. Stupidity, Badb0y4lyf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:

Not generalizing speaking the utter truth and from more than 20 years experience with them. Send me your account statement for this year and I will show you at least 3 boys that sent you money probably the phone your using to type was gotten from one of your toasters or your boyfriend. undecided
nairaland ladies are hypocrite, quoting dem make dem feel like they are important bro... most of them dont worth it bro
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
seanwilliam:
say no more

G leave them na devil dem be and we get long spoon to chop with them.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:22am On Nov 12, 2019
Nigerian girls would have gone extinct if not for Nigerian man we don’t even know our worth we keep hustling come rain come sunshine and this girls would come and be demanding like it their birth right.

2 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2019
seanwilliam:
The earlier u realise pussy doent worth the stress the better my brothers.... no girl I repeat no girl loves u from the bottom of her heart( unconditionally) it is either she loves u for what u get, or what there is high(100%) tendency you'll get.. e.g if you're broke and a fine and competitive girl dey with u, it is either she's not got the better offer or u are doing something she's really(100%) convinced that it has potentials and she knows she will be the ultimate beneficiary and enjoys the dividend.. that's why I dont play ballers guys that treat ladies like shit..

Also if worwor girl( girl with no class) claims to love u, my brother, she knows she's a garri that everyone manages there's no better food insight. So she gonna bombard u with everything u want , as far as she's capable or doing it

Cc. Stupidity, Badb0y4lyf

shocked shocked

Are you related to basket mouth? Next time have mercy please. cry
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 12, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
Nigerian girls would have gone extinct if not for Nigerian man we don’t even know our worth we keep hustling come rain come sunshine and this girls would come and be demanding like it their birth right.
finally, another brother that understand the struggle and pains. I lur you bro!!! cry

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by victorian(f): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

will you share your boyfriend with her?

Does she want my boyfriend?
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by kluivertngong: 12:42am On Nov 12, 2019
This Is One Reason, Why Every Lady Should Stop Depending On Men And Be More Independent. I Mean, Are You Just Gonna Sit There And Watch Your Life Being Dictated And Controlled By Men? After They Have Enjoyed You All The Way They Want And At The End, What Do You Get? You Get Scorned, Labelled Cheap, Called A Prostitute, LovePeddler, Harlot And Gold Digger, A Woman Without A Life And Vision And Focus In Life. You Are Also Labelled As A Parasite. Aren't You Tired Of Being Addressed In This Way? My Dear, Do Yourself The Favour, Of Going Out There And Making A Name For Yourself And Bring Honour, Pride And Dignity To Yourself And Your Family. You Aren't The First And Won't, Most Definitely, Be The Last. You Were Born For Something Great!

3 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 12:46am On Nov 12, 2019
victorian:

My dear not all guys treat ladies like that.

It's unfortunate u met the kind of guys who can wail one a river just to give a treat to their babe . They prefer to date a baby who will come ,drink only one sachet of pure water, then fuckkkk the living daylights out of her until she starts emaciating and looking a ghost!

And I bet you, they will still fucvk the ghost.

Relax, soon a better guy who knows his onions will come your way. Just keep retushing and packaging yourself and worth. That's all

thanks babe.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by victorian(f): 12:48am On Nov 12, 2019
purples25:

thanks babe.

You are welcome dear
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:59am On Nov 12, 2019
stupidity:
finally, another brother that understand the struggle and pains. I lur you bro!!! cry

Real recognize real you solid bro Dey can deny as Dey want but I’m yet to see any one to send me their bank statement with out at least 3 boys sending them money. Even to come visit you you send them transport.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 1:00am On Nov 12, 2019
purples25:
cheesy

God please let me always have a job so no one will insult me like this. These men! This is why from the beginning i no even like the idea of their moneygrin
you wan tell me say you never bill person before?
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 1:02am On Nov 12, 2019
Riele:

That's because they are not existing .
one spotted
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 1:05am On Nov 12, 2019
purples25:
But seriously if these complaints are coming now, i wonder what will happen when a wife who bears your kids comes into the picture. This attitude is not because of the girls, rather its a habit. A guy that is complaining of 2k now, hmmm. He thinks when he marries he will change. But by then it is a habit and he cannot and most guys, their families end up funding themselves cuz father is stingy with money.
madone, sorry madam. that does not change the fact that you (Nigerian girls are parasites )
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 1:09am On Nov 12, 2019
purples25:

i would really like that. Then both the man and woman can focus on core issues in the relationship and respect each other.

that's a man on that moniker
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 1:13am On Nov 12, 2019
purples25:

yeah thats why i want everyone to have their money. Honestly, any money a woman gets from any person asides her family always invites degradation, control or insults. I wish we can all have our own money so that no guy will treat a lady as if she's not someones daughter - just cuz of some money which he wasn't forced to bring.
the Same way the females form what I can't really fathom because of a hole they weren't forced to open.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 12, 2019
victorian:

Does she want my boyfriend?
does she know him? you can hook her up with him
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by oboy81: 6:33am On Nov 12, 2019
stupidity:

(Not all though, the good ones are yet unborn because I haven’t found one yet)

Lol What about the landlady?
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nat404: 6:50am On Nov 12, 2019
purples25:

thanks babe.
LOL, and you ended that with thanks babe? Who are these better guys? The ones you invented? Women would always give themselves a false hope. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy / Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.