Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) (8938 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? / Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) / I Just Lost A Dear One. So Sad. Photos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Roon9(m): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2019
Wow! This may sound funny OP but what you said is the whole truth shocked
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Riele(f): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:

Not generalizing speaking the utter truth and from more than 20 years experience with them. Send me your account statement for this year and I will show you at least 3 boys that sent you money probably the phone your using to type was gotten from one of your toasters or your boyfriend. undecided

You're wrong.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by victorian(f): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

does she know him? you can hook her up with him

I don't know her. I don't know u either. Both of you are complete strangers to me and bf. So I wonder where u got your idea that she wants my bf. She didn't tell me so

Are u not a man? You dey forbid to date her?

Hookup with her. Since u know her
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
victorian:

I don't know her. I don't know u either. Both of you are complete strangers to me and bf. So I wonder where u got your idea that she wants my bf. She didn't tell me so

Are u not a man? You dey forbid to date her?

Hookup with her. Since u know her
I don't know her. this is my first time of chatting with her on nairaland and I don't like Long distance relationship.
I thought you wanted to hook her up with someone that is why you asked her to leave her bf
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by victorian(f): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

I don't know her. this is my first time of chatting with her on nairaland and I don't like Long distance relationship.
I thought you wanted to hook her up with someone that is why you asked her to leave her bf

Oh! You thought I wanted to hook her up with someone and that someone u also thought is with my bf.

Hmmmmmm interesting. I like this your thought process o!

You don't know her
You don't know me
You don't know my bf
But

U just thought out of the blues, I should share my man with her, nice one.

Well let this same thoughts go a little bit further for her, as you are so concerned about her, and you can offer her any friend u have where she's based. Or if possible log into a match make dating site with someone and search for any guy around her region. At least your thoughts can extend to that level.
Then chat her up, that you've gotten a new guy for her.

It's very simple.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
victorian:

Oh! You thought I wanted to hook her up with someone and that someone u also thought is with my bf.

Hmmmmmm interesting. I like this your thought process o!

You don't know her
You don't know me
You don't know my bf
But

U just thought out of the blues, I should share my man with her, nice one.

Well let this same thoughts go a little bit further for her, as you are so concerned about her, and you can offer her any friend u have where she's based. Or if possible log into a match make dating site with someone and search for any guy around her region. At least your thoughts can extend to that level.
Then chat her up, that you've gotten a new guy for her.

It's very simple.

lol
you should be helping your fellow female. males do that all the time. someone even offered me a girl on this post. we always look after ourselves
do I even know where she is based?

we are here arguing without asking her if she need a new guy .
purples25 you want a new boyfriend? if yes would you like to share Victorian boyfriend?
gringrin
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
lol
you should be helping your fellow female. males do that all the time. someone even offered me a girl on this post. we always look after ourselves

purples25 you want a new boyfriend? if yes would you like to share Victorian boyfriend?
gringrin

lol why would i want victorian's boyfriend when he is not the only man on earth? Why must it be him specifically?

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
purples25:

lol why would i want victorian's boyfriend when he is not the only man on earth? Why must it be him specifically?
he seems to be the only good guy left grin
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by victorian(f): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

You don't even know my bf

What makes u so sure he's the only good guy left?

Are u a bad guy?
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by victorian(f): 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
lol

gringrin

What's your age?

Just curious
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
victorian:

What's your age?
Just curious
12 grin grin
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
victorian:

You don't even know my bf
What makes u so sure he's the only good guy left?
Are u a bad guy?
I am not sure I am a good guy o grin gringrin
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
though you are a guy, i can't imagine how you'd know that.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
purples25:

though you are a guy, i can't imagine how you'd know that.
you think I am a good guy?
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

you think I am a good guy?

i can't tell now. We all have good and evil in us, the part we choose to embrace determines which side we belong to.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
purples25:

i can't tell now. We all have good and evil in us, the part we choose to embrace determines which side we belong to.
don't mind me o. I just wan drag you and Victorian small
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by victorian(f): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Man always knocking women heads against each other from time memorial. That's why I'm replying u this way.
I and purple25.know from day one what u were doing. We are smarter than that.

So run along son, u are toying with wrong ladies.

I'm done here. Bye
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
i know, thats why i just relaxed. You guys are simply catching fun on nl.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 13, 2019
purples25:

i know, thats why i just relaxed. You guys are simply catching fun on nl.
where is home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can You Overcome Insecurities In A Long Distance Relationship? / Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? / (photo)ladies How Do You Feel If Your Boyfriend Does This To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.