Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? (7832 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. / Which Girl Do I Decide On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? by SSaemoenl(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2010
Never say till the real stuff ARISES as the poster changes mind when meeting another option. Hope more option will still come. For now, lets lipsrsealed wink
Re: Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2010
If I were a guy my girl would have to be chocolate in complexion between 5'5-5'8 in height, hair type does not matter nor length, pear shaped or hour glass (no dish soap bottles lol!) and either Caribbean or African. *shes kinda familiar hmm. . .
Re: Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? by chic2pimp(m): 12:54am On Nov 19, 2010
I'll Choose Option C

Option C = Combination Of A and B
Re: Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? by DapoBear(m): 3:16am On Nov 19, 2010
^-- A plain flat-chested girl with no booty?  wink

Nah, so obviously everybody would take your girl C if they can. But I'm trying to make the comparison somewhat fair. . .
Re: Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? by Boomark(m): 3:53am On Nov 19, 2010
@Dyt
did you see those ladies kabukabu50 post?
i will come for you when you look like one of them.
Re: Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2010
In a nutshell,I prefer a girl who is fair,slim and angelic.In the behavioural aspect,she must be upright,sociable and above all,she must not be mushy!
Re: Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? by Christopherblings: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2010
a fine b**ch whose in2 d**k tongue shocked grin grin grin
Re: Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? by mutw(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

I'll Choose Option C

Option C = Combination Of A and B

I strongly concor
Re: Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2010
Christopher blings:

a fine b**ch whose in2 manliness tongue shocked grin grin grin

crackhead.
Re: Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? by tashanja(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2010
blakmonsta:

@posters

The guy didnt mention their personalities at all, so lets assume for the sake of argument that they both have excellent personalities and the choice is left down to the physical. Physical is important! It keeps a man's gaze under control (only helps, by the way. The man has to put in some effort too, )

@Topic

I would go for the skinny one ANY DAY, ANY TIME. Why? Simple. marry an African woman and the first thing she does is put on ten pounds. This means:

1) a  sex goddess becomes a Cute Plump Chick

2) a Cute Plump Chick becomes an Obese monstrosity

3) an Obese monstrosity becomes oooooh gbele oooooooh

4) a skinny bonga fish with no brakelight or bumper becomes a sex goddess!!!!

WORD!

@kabukabu50, mehn,  that pictured girl in your post, well what can I say except, she is so damn sizzling hotttTTTT,  me likey, likey very much grin grin

@Topic, give me a tall Lepa anytime.
Re: Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? by blakmonsta: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2010
tashanja:

WORD!

@kabukabu50, mehn,  that pictured girl in your post, well what can I say except, she is so damn sizzling hotttTTTT,  me likey, likey very much grin grin

@Topic, give me a tall Lepa anytime.

Give me a short skinny lepa with 'baby hourglass' (tiny assets, but visibly THERE) so at least I know when she starts to chop up she will add in the right places!

shorter = better for me. I dont know why. I just like short women! So, cute. Cuddly. Toy-like. Adorable :-)

no real skin colour preference. Just need the skin to be reasonably uniform and clear. cant stand nasty spots and blemishes. For this reason darker girls tend to appeal more to me (blemishes are harder to see!) but a fair girl still has a chance if and only if her skin is pure cream alllll over! (so easy to fail this one, )

LOL in the end of course once she opens her mouth, the score can get a +99% or -99% depending on what I hear so dont be surprised if I end up marrying a tall orobo with leopard skin and flat assets but a perfect personality, it only takes a few smoking hot *IDIOT DRAMA QUEENS* to show a man where the real treasure lies,
Re: Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? by eewule(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2010
Any chick without a decent back-sice and some form of figure don't lure me but sometimes
e depends on personality too
Re: Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? by HamidO1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2010
Option D - None of the above

Nice looks, moderate asset, brains and above all sweet smile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Using Their Buttocks(bom-bom) As A Display Picture (dp) / If You Understand This Picture. You Are Corrupt / Guys Please Stop Doing This, Ladies Don't Like It(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.