Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,904 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger (11555 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by midnighter(f): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
rex444:
I actually have a younger friend who asks U for money and when you don't give him he turns it into an insult or fight sef...and I always talked to him to be reasonable..... asking one for money is one thing and one giving out is another

Lol. Personally I cant imagine being friends with somebody like that.

I dont owe anybody any money so anybody talking like that can just go and walk into that Bayelsa river wey dem drop camera yesterday
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
IHate9jerianss:

1.Toxic Mascu... is a fake word.I don't believe in its existence/definition.
2.Money is power.Women will always be attracted to men with power.My major grouse with Nigerian men is how they place too much emphasis on attracting women with money while ignoring other methods.
3.Developing an interesting personality is difficult and being kind to women will turn a man into a doormat for women and men alike

I get you and these are direct causes which I completely agree with. However, I'm simply arguing the point of toxic masculinity being the root cause of all these things. There's no denying your points, but if we want to address them, we need to solve the root cause.

Anyway, I hope people like us will attempt to change things smiley

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by midnighter(f): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
IHate9jerianss:

1.Toxic Mascu... is a fake word.I don't believe in its existence/definition.

Smh! So when a girl dares to disagree with another female moniker on here and a bunch of stupid (m)s come to tell you "see how women hate themselves, why are you fighting your fellow woman" What should we call it Toxic femininity??
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
MegzSA:
I don't understand... Is it normal for women to ask for money? Am I the only one confused here? Why would someone just randomly ask for money? So like, someone would actually contact someone and say "give me money"?
I'm very confused by this.. Sorry , can someone explain ?
Also, stop giving random people money! There are plenty of charity organizations and causes that need donations. If you have extra money, rather donate to a cause.
entitlement mentality of some ppl cheesy..thats the in thing in naija right now..hassling for money as if its ur own money. like some dude on face book who was demanding money from me and when i declined his request he got angry and said i would go to hell fire.i just blocked the mumu"s account.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by IHate9jerianss(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
MegzSA:

I get you and these are direct causes which I completely agree with. However, I'm simply arguing the point of toxic masculinity being the root cause of all these things. There's no denying your points, but if we want to address them, we need to solve the root cause.

Anyway, I hope people like us will attempt to change things smiley
"Toxic masculinity" is a fake term created by women who hate men to attack normal male behaviours.
Men have always used money to attract women but Nigerian men overdo it.
Nigerian men have to become strong and stop using money to entice women because it makes them seem weak
Strong,masculine men build communities and societies not kind ones.

3 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by IHate9jerianss(m): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
midnighter:

Smh! So when a girl dares to disagree with another female moniker on here and a bunch of stupid (m)s come to tell you "see how women hate themselves, why are you fighting your fellow woman" What should we call it Toxic femininity??
Lady,fight whatever battle you are fighting but leave me out of it.Ok bye

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by galadima77(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Liposure:
goodmorning angel, i like ur comments.im kind of into u.wood like 2 be ur friend

See this one.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by rex444(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kingsteve:

Na so!
House of comedy.
grin
I dey tell you
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by rex444(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
AstroG:

She's pretty no doubt,but been pretty doesn't equate to been sensible
I agree with U n I hope she's sensible in her own little way
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by rex444(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
midnighter:

Lol. Personally I cant imagine being friends with somebody like that.

I dont owe anybody any money so anybody talking like that can just go and walk into that Bayelsa river wey dem drop camera yesterday
hahahahahaha you are hilarious.... he's my friend cos he has more to learn in life while still my friend and by the time we stop being friends am sure he would see one positive thing I helped him achieve...if he doesn't,life still goes on
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Liposure: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
Can she give you 1k too?

This means she only asked you for just 1k?
You are a piece of shyt and a lifeless broke ass.

Please give me her number, she deserves an apology.

You even mentioned your fellow broke faggvts.

Ubunja??

Nairaland and her wannabe alpha males, broke deranged humans feeding on young naive smallies.
babe, i understand u r pissed.but u need 2 chill
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Liposure: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Guestuser:
Wtf is wrong with you?
take it easy
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Liposure: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Guys here are funny grin grin,Did she put a gun on your head to spend on her? Any small thing you will come here nd open thread like you the first person to spend on a girl mtchew.
The girl sef f**kup!!! Date financial buoyant guy that wnt be opening thread every 24/7 bcus of 2k they won't hear!!! This what happens when you dating so called broke alpha male!!!
Rubbish!!!!
take it easy
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by phenzy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
AstroG:

She's pretty no doubt,but been pretty doesn't equate to been sensible

She's just an average girl jor. What's pretty about her?

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by WhoBeThisMan: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
Can she give you 1k too?

This means she only asked you for just 1k?
You are a piece of shyt and a lifeless broke ass.

Please give me her number, she deserves an apology.

You even mentioned your fellow broke faggvts.

Ubunja??

Nairaland and her wannabe alpha males, broke deranged humans feeding on young naive smallies.
so anyone that refuse to give you cash is broke? Can't you see get irony in that?

If this is how you think, you are not just broke, but broken

4 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by WhoBeThisMan: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:

He is stingy, broke, shameless, ill mannered and futureless.

is he the girls father? He is broke because he refused right?
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by purples25(f): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tell her you dont have and you dont like her asking. If you hate womens attitude this bad, dont even pretend to be who you are not, tell them straight that you dont like women that just ask for money.
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by chukzyfcbb: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
Maka 1thousand naira, you come here dey form OG

money wey no go even do to go debonairs pizza to order mid size chicken pizza with extra cheese, na him you come here dey create thread for.

Something you can privately refuse without creating a thread acting like the next Don Jazzy, you need cane!
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Emzy10(m): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
isyourboy:
CC: ubunja, martinez39, pansophist, ilegend, nd others

First and foremost, I'll like to say thank you to the above monikers particularly ubunja, for saving my grace From pussy slavery and manipulation.

The below is a screenshot of how one was trying to gold dig me.

Girls have always have their ways with me.

There are some I pay money into their account every month and they've turn into their birth right

Another nairaland girl is on my DM right now requesting for 50k Just because we've hang out once.

I've saved a lot of money since I started following ubunja theory
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Equity15(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tersorio:
The op will still end up giving the money to the girl. He is not red pilled yet.
lol..how did you know this? exactly my thoughts..see him weak chats sef
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Equity15(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:

He is stingy, broke, shameless, ill mannered and futureless.

really? all these because he refused to give his hard earned money? no matter how small, it's his money. if it's so small, then the girl is also broke, stingy e.t.c. as you called the guy. and BTW, were you not the lady that had a scuffle with that NL fraudulent guy/scammer( that ondo scenario)?

if it's you, then I'm so disappointed, cos I always thought high of you.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Emzy10(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
isyourboy:
CC: ubunja, martinez39, pansophist, ilegend, nd others

First and foremost, I'll like to say thank you to the above monikers particularly ubunja, for saving my grace From pussy slavery and manipulation.

The below is a screenshot of how one was trying to gold dig me.

Girls have always have their ways with me.

There are some I pay money into their account every month and they've turn into their birth right

Another nairaland girl is on my DM right now requestinust because we've hang out once.

I've saved a lot of money since I started following ubunja theory[/qute][quote author=WhoBeThisMan post=84110297]is he the girls father? He is broke because he refused right?

Exactly what I wanted to ask, Does the Bros not obliging to the little 1k justifies him being broke? How will a babe wanna be using a coercion sort of to collect money from a guy? Is it d babe family the Bros is working for?
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Emzy10(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
Equity15:
really? all these because he refused to give his hard earned money? no matter how small, it's his money. if it's so small, then the girl is also broke, stingy e.t.c. as you called the guy. and BTW, were you not the lady that had a scuffle with that NL fraudulent guy/scammer( that ondo scenario)?

Tell am wella

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
purples25:
Tell her you dont have and you dont like her asking. If you hate womens attitude this bad, dont even pretend to be who you are not, tell them straight that you dont like women that just ask for money.
u just spoke my mind ,be firm in your decisions
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Liposure:
take it easy
Lol liposure this one that you are quoting me up and down grin grin
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by purples25(f): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
fabiano09:

u just spoke my mind ,be firm in your decisions

yeah there is freedom of speech and immediately he realized she was like that he could have blocked or bounced her. Everything is his choice. Maybe the way she asked was psychologically damaging but then he must learn to speak out. Not playing games, giving insults and creating disain in his heart/threads. Be mature and simply lay down your rules, stick to them.
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol liposure this one that you are quoting me up and down grin grin
If liposure is a male, then he obviously needs you for some cuddling and romance. Answer the white knight's call and give him the validation he needs so that he can give thanksgiving in church.

3 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Martinez39:
If liposure is a male, then he obviously needs you for some cuddling and romance. Answer his call and give him the validation he needs so that he can give thanksgiving in church.
That's sad because i don't do nairaland relationship b4 someone start opening thread that i gold dig him grin grin,i never gold dig anyone sef dey don dey mention my name for one thread like that.
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by stormborn28(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Guys here are funny grin grin,Did she put a gun on your head to spend on her? Any small thing you will come here nd open thread like you the first person to spend on a girl mtchew.
The girl sef f**kup!!! Date financial buoyant guy that wnt be opening thread every 24/7 bcus of 2k they won't hear!!! This what happens when you dating so called broke alpha male!!!
Rubbish!!!!
any guy wey spend for ya head go dey use blocus dey buzuzu you wella oooooooo
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Olorunnim: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Equity15:

Thought high of you ke? women go disappoint you but time.
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pettyprincess:

That's sad because i don't do nairaland relationship b4 someone start opening thread that i gold dig him grin grin,i never gold dig anyone sef dey don dey mention my name for one thread like that.
The white knight is mentioning you up and down for your attention, he hopes for your attention and validation. He has placed you on a high golden pedestal reaching to the high heavens. Give the grovelling subject your validation, attention, and petting to build his sense of being so he can give thanksgiving in church and count his stars for being touched by a golden pussy.

#StoryOFaWhiteKnight

6 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Thermodynamics(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:

Sorry to break your heart, I didn't notice your PM amidst many others. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Nope, you didn't break my heart, don't flatter yourself, you're not that important.

There are billions of women around the world, you are just one of them.
I bet if I stand in front of my house for 5minutes I'll see a girl more pretty than you.
So, relax yourself.

If you even see me for real life self, you go bow, I be fine bobo, nor be mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mata Sunada Wasu Sinadarai Na Sirri Guda 30 / My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind / Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.