Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger (11552 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:

I know.

i think u are been real, n jus realize sumtin i love .... keep bin yu.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Thermodynamics(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
Can she give you 1k too?

This means she only asked you for just 1k?
You are a piece of shyt and a lifeless broke ass.

Please give me her number, she deserves an apology.

You even mentioned your fellow broke faggvts.

Ubunja??

Nairaland and her wannabe alpha males, broke deranged humans feeding on young naive smallies.

I wonder why women when de beg guys money up and down de call people broke.
It annoys me alot to see such, how can a broke girl be calling people broke?
You are begging for money and calling other people broke at the same time.

I know 1k is small, but let me ask you, what did she do for the guy that makes her feel entitled to the guys money?

Why would the guy give her money just like that?
Why?

What's even the use of women on this earth apart from sex of which both parties enjoy.

Most 21st century women are just prostitutes in disguise, they request for money and gifts indirectly before allowing their boyfriend to have sex with them.

A man is suppose to spend money on his wife and not on his girlfriend, stop this entitlement mentality.

I sent you a PMS sometime ago, thank God you didn't reply.

I DON'T NEED WOMEN LIKE YOU AROUND ME, YOU HAVE A VERY VERY POOR MENTALITY.

PRETTY FACE WITH EMPTY BRAIN.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Kingsteve(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2019
Una no dey tire trading insults?
Jeez!
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Liposure: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Guys here are funny grin grin,Did she put a gun on your head to spend on her? Any small thing you will come here nd open thread like you the first person to spend on a girl mtchew.
The girl sef f**kup!!! Date financial buoyant guy that wnt be opening thread every 24/7 bcus of 2k they won't hear!!! This what happens when you dating so called broke alpha male!!!
Rubbish!!!!
goodmorning angel, i like ur comments.im kind of into u.wood like 2 be ur friend
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by maynation(f): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2019
anslem04:

i think u are been real, n jus realize sumtin i love .... keep bin yu.

wink
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Kingsteve(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2019
Liposure:
goodmorning angel, i like ur comments.im kind of into u.wood like 2 be ur friend

Wood?

Issorite!

4 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by maynation(f): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2019
Thermodynamics:

See, women when de beg guys money up and down de call person broke.

I know 1k is small, but let me ask you, what did she do for the guy that makes her feel entitled to the guys money?

Why?

What's even the use of women on this earth apart from sex of which both parties enjoy.

Most 21st century women are just prostitutes in disguise, they request for money and gifts indirectly before allowing their boyfriend to have sex with them.

A man is suppose to spend money on his wife and not on his girlfriend, stop this entitlement mentality.

Sorry to break your heart, I didn't notice your PM amidst many others. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by midnighter(f): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
Can she give you 1k too?

Ubunja??

Nairaland and her wannabe alpha males, broke deranged humans feeding on young naive smallies.

But babe, how can somebody be telling you "Oya now" on top your money

Who or what is "where is my money na"?

Even if it's just N10 that's very disrespectful

If I were him I would just block the person until she comes to her senses...people should have respect when requesting for something.

That girl doesn't have manners at all

13 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2019
Lol. Nice one @isyourboy. Ignore and don't mind the girls that are on this thread shaming and letting out the usual steams of invectives.

5 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:

Sorry to break your heart, I didn't notice your PM amidst many others. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Babe continue giving them jare grin grin
As if girls dnt also spend on guys bt you won't see them opening thread up and down
Were you not the one that sheltered one idiot here bt bcus of 10k he came opening thread up and down grin
Nigerian guys are even misusing the word "gold digger" gold diggers that i know are gold digging millions not 1k or 2k grin
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2019
Liposure:
Wood wanna be my friend? grin
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by isyourboy(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2019
Thermodynamics:

See, women when de beg guys money up and down de call person broke.

Why?

I once interacted with a girl who told me she's gonna block me if I don't send the 5k I promised. She told me Many guys are begging to send the money I'm unwilling to send Just to be in her favor.

I weep for men these days. If not for people like ubunja and Martinez39, who know women for Don dey used me do menstruation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2019
isyourboy:
CC: ubunja, martinez39, pansophist, ilegend, nd others

First and foremost, I'll like to say thank you to the above monikers particularly ubunja, for saving my grace From pussy slavery and manipulation.

The below is a screenshot of how one was trying to gold dig me.

Girls have always have their ways with me.

There are some I pay money into their account every month and they've turn into their birth right

Another nairaland girl is on my DM right now requesting for 50k Just because we've hang out once.

I've saved a lot of money since I started following ubunja theory
Despite reading the emboldened, some simpletons on this thread think you are broke. Men need to understand that it is not written anywhere that you are supposed to spend on a girl and men don't owe women their money. Stop giving out free cash. If a girl needs money, let her meet her parents or go hustle. The only money that one is entitled to in life is the money they've worked for and earned. A girl you just met who is asking you with prodigious temerity and entitlement "where is my money" (calling your money her own) and "I am expecting" (as if it's her birth right) should be shunned.

7 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Liposure: 9:24am On Nov 17, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Wood wanna be my friend? grin
yes i like ur honest opinions which i find interesting
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2019
isyourboy:

I once interacted with a girl who told me she's gonna block me if I don't send the 5k I promised. She told me Many guys are begging to send the money I'm unwilling to send Just to be in her favor.

I weep for men these days. If not for people like ubunja and Martinez39, who know women for Don dey used me do menstruation
Ignore the girls on this thread. Their insults and shaming are always the same (broke, frustrated, bitter etc.). This is one of the usuals you will get when you start thinking and acting red pilled. Stop giving women free money no matter how small the money is. Ignore the girls here, no time to squander going back and forth with them.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2019
DesChyko:

Can you believe this man... 'just 1k'. That's assuming it was 1k.

Does that money 'just' enter into your pocket? At what point did a hard-earned 1k become another person's money?

So he became a broke ass simply because he doesn't want to part with 1k on behalf of an undeserving person?

Your opinion shytes on you the day OP decides to part with this amount or more on behalf of a person from whom he will profit absolutely nothing.

The good thing about life though is that irrespective of how irredeemable you may seem, someone somewhere has definitely done something to deserve you.
Don't mind her.

3 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by isyourboy(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Babe continue giving them jare grin grin
As if girls dnt also spend on guys bt you won't see them opening thread up and down
Were you not the one that sheltered one idiot here bt bcus of 10k he came opening thread up and down grin
Nigerian guys are even misusing the word "gold digger" gold diggers that i know are gold digging millions not 1k or 2k grin

Hey if u don't know, girls barely spend on guys And the very rare when they spend their Kobo on a guy, be very sure that the guy is extremely Good looking and she wants to be in his favor

Or the guy is Rich

Or she needs help in the future

Truth#

4 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Kenkeye: 9:32am On Nov 17, 2019
isyourboy:

I've saved a lot of money since I started following ubunja theory
What is ubunja theory?

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2019
My own is that any girl who is not broke will not be asking random guys for money.I give out money and gifts willingly and if you fill it's your right,Bleep off. Call me broke online or offline I don't give a Bleep.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by isyourboy(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2019
Martinez39:
Despite reading the emboldened, some simpletons on this thread think you are broke. Men need to understand that it is not written anywhere that you are supposed to spend on a girl and men don't owe women their money. Stop giving out free cash. If a girl needs money, let her meet her parents or go hustle. The only money that one is entitled to in life is the money they've worked for and earned. A girl you just met who is asking you with prodigious temerity and entitlement "where is my money" (calling your money her own) and "I am expecting" (as if it's her birth right) should be shunned.

See, From today' henceforth I've stopped doing the nice guy thingy for these hoes.

Imagine the comments from girls on this thread.calling me broke. Even if it's 1k, is it not money? Wherewith, it's not. The fact is my monthly earns can take care of these hoes for few months down and I'll collect change

5 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
My own is that any girl who is not broke will not be asking random guys for money.I give out money and gifts willingly and if you fill it's your right,Bleep off. Call me broke online or offline I don't give a Bleep.
Gbam. No girl is entitled to any boy's money and we don't care about their insults and shaming. Let them shove their shaming, opinions, and insults up their ass.

8 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by isyourboy(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2019
Martinez39:
Ignore the girls on this thread. Their insults and shaming are always the same (broke, frustrated, bitter etc.). This is one of the usuals you will get when you start thinking and acting red pilled. Stop giving women free money no matter how small the money is. Ignore the girls here, no time to squander going back and forth with them.

Thanks Martinez, I'm not swayed
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2019
isyourboy:

See, From today' henceforth I've stopped doing the nice guy thingy for these hoes.

Imagine the comments from girls on this thread.calling me broke. Even if it's 1k, is it not money? Wherewith, it's not. The fact is my monthly earns can take care of these hoes for few months down and I'll collect change
Don't mind them. Even if it is 200 naira, it is still your money and no girl is entitled to it. Don't pay even a little attention to the insults and shaming of girls on this thread, they can shove it up their ass and you have nothing to prove to any girl. As from today, stop being Mr. Nice Guy to girls when it comes to money. They will never appreciate but reward you with a sense of entitlement. If you give a girl monthly allowance for 18 months, the day you don't give, you become a bad and stingy person. Stop giving!

5 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
Can she give you 1k too?

Ubunja??

Easy sis. Let me correct an impression here.That a girl humbly ask a guy for money does not make her a gold digger.But if she is demanding money from a guy as if it's her birth right,then she is.That a guy is not willing to path with his money because of a girl does not make him broke and it's not even a must that he will give out to the ones that asked politely. Just like a girl can give her VJ to any guy she so wishes,and when one complain,you ladies will say yes,it's her body.A guy can also decide what to do with his money or whom to give it to. There shouldn't be any broke shaming or slut shaming..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by seanwilliam(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2019
Martinez39 and isyourboy, you're all fhucking up by quoting and responding those girls ... all women reasoning na THE SAME.. dem no worth the stress.. btw, martinez39,harddon , ubunja, ilgend, and logobenz, these are the people that redeemed me from emotional burdens and financial contributions to women... @op, follow those people moniker and ur life go change for better.. martinez39, read up my post on ashawo thread...wey I go carry our first born as ashawo hahaha grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by isyourboy(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2019
From now, any girl on my DM wether known or unknown, asking for money, I'll request for pussy first and if it's not possible then money stays in my pocket or I borrow a friend who want to use it for something meaningful. And if you're feeling over entitled I block u From both calls and WhatsApp.

I'm just getting to know that these girls are ungrateful.

Martinez39 and others who used to say this were right. And God forgive me, I used to see them as players back then when I'm still in the dark. I've been giving out since God knows when, with nothing to show for it.

Call me broke, I don't care.

I'm really peefed

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2019
seanwilliam:
Martinez39 and isyourboy, you're all fhucking up by quoting and responding those girls ... all women reasoning na THE SAME.. dem no worth the stress.. btw, martinez39,harddon , ubunja, ilgend, and logobenz, these are the people that redeemed me from emotional burdens and financial contributions to women... @op, follow those people moniker and ur life go change for better.. martinez39, read up my post on ashawo thread...wey I go carry our first born as ashawo hahaha grin
I didn't respond to any of them. Check again. In fact, I was advising people to ignore them and I even pointed out that their insults are always the same. They are not worth the stress.

3 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by seanwilliam(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2019
Martinez39:
I didn't respond to any of them. Check again. In fact, I was advising people to ignore them and I even pointed out that their insults are always the same. They are not worth the stress.
cool bro.. dem no worth the stress

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2019
isyourboy:
From now, any girl on my DM wether known or unknown, asking for money, I'll request for pussy first and if it's not possible then money stays in my pocket or I borrow a friend who want to use it for something meaningful. And if you're feeling over entitled I block u From both calls and WhatsApp.
Oga, still do not waste your money. Don't give to friends or spend on pussy instead pocket your money and invest in yourself. If a girl gives you pussy and collect your money, what have you gained? How does the pleasure of sex improve your life or recoup and recompense the money spent? Pussy is worth $0.00 and only mugus think pussy is worth money and pay for pussy. Henceforth, if you are going to get some pussy, either she gives you for free or she forgets it. Also, even if you have too much pussy for free, don't waste too much time on pussy as you must channel most of your time to productive things. If a man doesn't get pussy, he will not die.

I'm just getting to know that these girls are ungrateful.
Very ungrateful. When you help a man, he sees you as nice but when you help a girl, she thinks you are helping because she is worth it and you are trying to get into her pants. She rewards you with entitlement. Women see men as gadgets and once you are no longer useful, they discard you without remorse. Even if you have donated a kidney or chopped off an arm to save her life in the past, she will dump you cold without hesitation once you are broke (facing challenges) or she has found a higher bidder.

Martinez39 and others who used to say this were right. And God forgive me, I used to see them as players back then when I'm still in the dark. I've been giving out since God knows when, with nothing to show for it.
Lol. I am not a player. I am just a preacher of red pill truth.

Call me broke, I don't care.

I'm really peefed
Girls' opinions and shame language do not mean sh!t. When you hear these, ignore. grin

10 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2019
seanwilliam:
cool bro.. dem no worth the stress
Can you send a link to the thread you talked about?

3 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by seanwilliam(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2019
Martinez39:
Can you send a link to the thread you talked about?
u go laugh at people comment after me https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/1953#84104833 read am from page 1949...lol.. I wonder why u never come across that thread on nairaland. Mlol grin
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by chigoizie7(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2019
Tersorio:
The op will still end up giving the money to the girl. He is not red pilled yet.

Baba no vex, what’s red pill?

Like what came about the word “red pill” ?

Please explain to me, I have been hearing it but I don’t know what it means

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope / I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why / What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.