Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. (7758 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Defraud Me?.... Matured Minds Please Help! / Lol, matured minds please help with advise / I Need Advice From Matured Minds Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2019
almarthins:

Na serious problem she get so, and if she is unlucky na fake deliverance ministers she go dey meet. And they will just be using her and collecting her money. Worst still dem go dey sleep with am. I will be honest with u. Are u on watsap?
+44 7931 123358
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by almarthins(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
exactly my reason for bringing the issue here. I have freed this girl several times hoping she’d get involved in a serious relationship, only to come back months later and she’s still single with different stories of how they weren’t serious with her. The longest I have been away from her is one year. The same old story. Now we together again, I don’t even know where to start from.

She’s more like a friend now hence my reason for trying to understand what the problem is and how to help her.

Na only u fit help am
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by almarthins(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
+44 7931 123358

I wil chat u soon
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2019
almarthins:

I wil chat u soon
thanks. Really appreciate your time. Have a nice day.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Lamanii22(f): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
I have this lady, we just friends with benefit. Shes so fine and she’s got the best asx I fancy on ladies, but ever since I known her, since 2017, she goes from one guy to another. During those times we split and hook up after several months but she’s still always single. Currently we seeing each other and I have carefully observed her chats and calls. No guy is chasing nor pestering her for relationship, no guy calls to check on her. Her attitude/character is 7/10.

For me, I don’t see myself asking her for a relationship apart from the benefits we share. I really want to help her, hook her up with a guy, a date etc but I don’t know where to start from. It’s really eating her up as she feels all guys need from her is sex and nothing more.

She’s intelligent, smart, VERY NAUGHTY(main reason for being with her).

She’s getting scared I might move on from her soon as this has always been the case with all her previous relationships.

What could be wrong with her? Have you seen cases like this before?

Pardon my moniker!!!

Awwwwn... You are really kind... Cause you're concerned for her... Have you guys really had a conversation about this? Prolly she needs deliverance (or if she's not okay with this), she should see a therapist...
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Dollywood(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
what the fvck is wrong with you? She’s not a stranger to me, I said i known her since 2017, she’s more of a friend now than a sexmate. Why don’t you try to be reasonable than showing your bad Nigerian mentality?

Dude you're getting it wrong... ! undecided

Sorry man. But mind your business don't interfere into her life affair if she didn't seek for your advise or help.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by benedima1990(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2019
Op, good girls are hard to find nowadays oooo, if she's truly good like you're saying, she should calm down, her heart rob will fetch her soon

But I guess she's not a good girl because good girls don't practice friends with benefits, you kept fucking her and still looking for best relationship for her, Infact u b her devil sef. She needs to run far from u.

Even if she finds a relationship, you'll still be her friends with benefits

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
No. we just friends with benefits that’s all.

Before I give my advice, answer this question; Have you tasted her cookie?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2019
Lamanii22:

Awwwwn... You are really kind... Cause you're concerned for her... Have you guys really had a conversation about this? Prolly she needs deliverance (or if she's not okay with this), she should see a therapist...
yes we did. But mehn. It wasn’t a nice experience. Seeing a beautiful lady cry that she don’t have a man to call her own and show off to her friends was heart breaking.

At first I thought she was faking the whole “I’m single” thingy.

Please note, I was in a relationship before I met her, still in the same relationship and I don’t see myself leaving my current relationship for this lady.

She told me herself that she needs help but don’t know where to start from.

To be honest, I’m planning on disappearing on her again but I feel bad about it already hence my reason for trying to help her.

She’s not even talking about marriage but a man to love her and be with her.

Hooking her up with someone isn’t the issue, but will it last? Thanks for your time.

Oh I haven’t discussed deliverance with her, I fear she might give up on herself if I bring that up. She’s too confident with herself to think she’s got a spiritual case to settle.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2019
benedima1990:
Op, good girls are hard to find nowadays oooo, if she's truly good like you're saying, she should calm down, her heart rob will fetch her soon

But I guess she's not a good girl because good girls don't practice friends with benefits, you kept fucking her and still looking for best relationship for her, Infact u b her devil sef. She needs to run far from u.

Even if she finds a relationship, you'll still be her friends with benefits
lol. Please read my post again. I said I have disappeared on her countless times. Even up to a year plus hoping she’d get involved but I still come to meet her single.

Do you know how many ladies practice this FWB thing? A lot of ladies do it but they still hold on tight to there main man. Just like we guys do.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Before I give my advice, answer this question; Have you tasted her cookie?
read the post again bro. Why is reading an issue to we Nigerians?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
read the post again bro. Why is reading an issue to we Nigerians?

I repeat,have you tasted her cookie? Yes or no
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

I repeat,have you tasted her cookie? Yes or no
im sure you know what friends with benefit is

Did you see that in my post? If NO read again.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by rtdCivilservant: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
No. we just friends with benefits that’s all.
What do u mean by friends with benefit?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Lamanii22(f): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
yes we did. But mehn. It wasn’t a nice experience. Seeing a beautiful lady cry that she don’t have a man to call her own and show off to her friends was heart breaking.

At first I thought she was faking the whole “I’m single” thingy.

Please note, I was in a relationship before I met her, still in the same relationship and I don’t see myself leaving my current relationship for this lady.

She told me herself that she needs help but don’t know where to start from.

To be honest, I’m planning on disappearing on her again but I feel bad about it already hence my reason for trying to help her.

She’s not even talking about marriage but a man to love her and be with her.

Hooking her up with someone isn’t the issue, but will it last? Thanks for your time.

Oh I haven’t discussed deliverance with her, I fear she might give up on herself if I bring that up. She’s too confident with herself to think she’s got a spiritual case to settle.

Awwwwn... If she's a Christian or she goes to church, she should try and see her pastor, he could pray for her... There could be a revelation or something... It's before I don't believe in all this spiritual stuff.. Omo aiye wa oo.....

She can fast and pray by herself too.. She can be her own prophet...

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Lawly: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Guy tell her to relocate to where them no know her, and make she abstain from sex. The right one go stick to her.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Kingsteve(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
There was a recent thread about why beautiful ladies find it hard to find love/be in a relationship.

My guess: the curse of being beautiful, that is:
Men usually assume they're taken because of their beauty.

Men also feel intimidated because of their beauty.

They're stuck up because of their beauty, and have so much high standards in the type of man they want.
The list is endless...

Maybe one of these could be the reasons she's still single.

I call it...
The curse of being beautiful!
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by seunmohmoh(f): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
If you wanna help then marry her.

You know her inside out or why do you want to run too?

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
I have this lady, we just friends with benefit. Shes so fine and she’s got the best asx I fancy on ladies, but ever since I known her, since 2017, she goes from one guy to another. During those times we split and hook up after several months but she’s still always single. Currently we seeing each other and I have carefully observed her chats and calls. No guy is chasing nor pestering her for relationship, no guy calls to check on her. Her attitude/character is 7/10.

For me, I don’t see myself asking her for a relationship apart from the benefits we share. I really want to help her, hook her up with a guy, a date etc but I don’t know where to start from. It’s really eating her up as she feels all guys need from her is sex and nothing more.

She’s getting scared I might move on from her soon as this has always been the case with all her previous relationships.

Pardon my moniker!!!

They don't marry her for the exact same reason that you cannot see yourself marrying her. Why would you think someone else would?

Let us not decieve ourselves; what is public property cannot be private property. Will you buy and build your house on land that is cut out of a public park?

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by TheSourcerer: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
for real?? shocked shocked

Could this really be it? I’m suspecting something is really wrong somewhere and it’s not physical. She’s clean as fvck. Always smells nice and good with talks and laughs.
Guys are usually intimidated by such Girls and tend to Run/Shy away from them
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Wenkivincent: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:

Pardon my moniker!!!
well i have similar case while i was in school, although i once ask her out but she didn't give me any answer , we became closer friends that everyone thinks we are dating people call her my wife and she always smiled to it, but within me i know we are just friends and i needed a girl friend because man joystick was hungry and needed to eat. i decided to hook her up with a guy that is always crushing on her so that i can have my ways at least she has been blocking my chances of getting a girlfriend,immediately i hook her up with the guy at student party she blasts the guy she came to were i was wooing one fine year one girl and gave me a heavy knock as in eh , she started vomiting all the feelings my guy.....i was like.....every student was gathered as if we were acting drama...she even kiss me in front of every student that night without shame since then my brother we have never left each other till date
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Kingsteve(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wenkivincent:
well i have similar case while i was in school, although i once ask her out but she didn't give me any answer , we became closer friends that everyone thinks we are dating people call her my wife and she always smiled to it, but within me i know we are just friends and i needed a girl friend because man joystick was hungry and needed to eat. i decided to hook her up with a guy that is always crushing on her so that i can have my ways at least she has been blocking my chances of getting a girlfriend,immediately i hook her up with the guy at student party she blasts the guy she came to were i was wooing one fine year one girl and gave me a heavy knock as in eh , she started vomiting all the feelings my guy.....i was like.....every student was gathered as if we were acting drama...she even kiss me in front of every student that night without shame since then my brother we have never left each other till date

Awww....
What a happy ending.

I swear, females are the most comiplicated after rocket science.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Techcrunchng(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
The best you can do for her is to marry her grin as you are so willing to help her.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by wiseone28: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
If this thread ever grace FP i will be disappointed

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
Op i need to see this ur friend... She need some special kind of Deliverance after which we would do all night praise and worship... After everything she be alright.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Liposure: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Baba, connect her to me.im available
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
Lamanii22:

Awwwwn... If she's a Christian or she goes to church, she should try and see her pastor, he could pray for her... There could be a revelation or something... It's before I don't believe in all this spiritual stuff.. Omo aiye wa oo.....

She can fast and pray by herself too.. She can be her own prophet...
fast ,pray and collect dick from a friend? you guys always think God is a fool? always mocking God

if God plan was for everyone to be in a relationship there will be same number of men and women on earth
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Magicians: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
if you carefully read what I wrote you’ll see where I said she’s getting scared I might move on from her soon. We ain’t dating. She needs a man so badly but none is asking her out.

Please always settle down to read before commenting. Nobody deh chase you
so any NL fool should take up your vomit which u can have anytime u desire or we should just take your words for it not to disturb her after the hook up ? Anyway, I willing to offer her fwb if you tire that's all a girl that want a serious relationship buy still keeping a fwb affair deserves.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Playstation1: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity, u dey 4bid to date d gal
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by rex444(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
try talking to her, alil bit of good advise and probably stop screwing her so she can focus while on the hunt for the one .... her case is redeemable
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Playstation1: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wenkivincent:

Lies.... From the PIT of HELL
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Lamanii22(f): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

fast ,pray and collect dick from a friend? you guys always think God is a fool? always mocking God

if God plan was for everyone to be in a relationship there will be same number of men and women on earth

Everyone's guilty of something... No one is mocking God here... We are just trying to proffer a solution here... God doesn't condemn... He is ever ready to help no matter what...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) / Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) / Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.