Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. (7764 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Defraud Me?.... Matured Minds Please Help! / Lol, matured minds please help with advise / I Need Advice From Matured Minds Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Roroapple: 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
I am new here I came across this post brother pls I will love to meet with the lady or contact her, on a serious note
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Norhim(m): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
If that is the case.....she should keep her **pussy** to herself to see if the GUY is serious....than to share it and get DUMP in the end......that is when she can know true love
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
She doesn't need a man, she needs to close her legs. I don't know why some girls can't live without a boyfriend at any time.

She obviously has some personal issues she needs to work on. If she feels men are only coming to hit and run, then let her lock up.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Osobi32(m): 3:18am On Nov 19, 2019
stupidity:
if you carefully read what I wrote you’ll see where I said she’s getting scared I might move on from her soon. We ain’t dating. She needs a man so badly but none is asking her out.

Please always settle down to read before commenting. Nobody deh chase you
are u not a man? Take up the job after all u have been enjoying the benefits...... Why are niggars this wicked haba? So u are looking for who to handover a pussy u and many others have finished abi? Na God go judge u oooooo
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by KosiGee(m): 6:58am On Nov 19, 2019
stupidity:
im sure you know what friends with benefit is

Did you see that in my post? If NO read again.

If your story is true then I’m disappointed that you claim to be helping this lady but still on a ‘friends with benefits’ relationship with her.

The reality is that you are using her and not being sincere with her.
Does she know that you are in a relationship?

If this story is really true, im sure you know the reason that she’s been having unstable relationship with guys. You are part of her problem not a solution.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 19, 2019
op I know someone that can help her.

contact @born2fuck.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Goalnaldo(m): 7:31am On Nov 19, 2019
Op you are what we call UNFRIENDLY FRIEND. you want her to have a serious relationship and you keep knacking her? You think say people nor dey see una? Please desist from the act.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 19, 2019
Playstation1:

Lies.... From the PIT of HELL
no b everything b lie bro....I once Bleep the hottest girl in my school back then the same fucking day I got all friendly with her,she was literally every guys dream back then and I never thought I could stand a chance and it happened anyway.. believe it or not,no be everything b lie... something go just happen and yourself won't be able to wrap your head around it how it happened
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
God will not answer hypocritical prayers nor will he provide boyfriend for anyone. How can one be fasting while collecting prick quote author=Lamanii22 post=84153111]

Everyone's guilty of something... No one is mocking God here... We are just trying to proffer a solution here... God doesn't condemn... He is ever ready to help no matter what...[/quote]
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wenkivincent:
well i have similar case while i was in school, although i once ask her out but she didn't give me any answer , we became closer friends that everyone thinks we are dating people call her my wife and she always smiled to it, but within me i know we are just friends and i needed a girl friend because man joystick was hungry and needed to eat. i decided to hook her up with a guy that is always crushing on her so that i can have my ways at least she has been blocking my chances of getting a girlfriend,immediately i hook her up with the guy at student party she blasts the guy she came to were i was wooing one fine year one girl and gave me a heavy knock as in eh , she started vomiting all the feelings my guy.....i was like.....every student was gathered as if we were acting drama...she even kiss me in front of every student that night without shame since then my brother we have never left each other till date
if u check that girl watch too much of Telemundo and Zeeworld... girls too like love.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Liposure: 5:17am On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=stupidity post=84134012]I have this lady, we just friends with benefit. Shes so fine and she’s got the best asx I fancy on ladies, but ever since I known her, since 2017, she goes from one guy to another. During those times we split and hook up after several months but she’s still always single. Currently we seeing each other and I have carefully observed her chats and calls. No guy is chasing nor pestering her for relationship, no guy calls to check on her. Her attitude/character is 7/10.

For me, I don’t see myself asking her for a relationship apart from the benefits we share. I really want to help her, hook her up with a guy, a date etc but I don’t know where to start from. It’s really eating her up as she feels all guys need from her is sex and nothing more.

She’s intelligent, smart, VERY NAUGHTY(main reason for being with her).

She’s getting scared I might move on from her soon as this has always been the case

Chairman, hook me up wit dis your chick.i am seriously single

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Are They? / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) / 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.