Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married (3598 Views)

Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Mrop(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Heart broken lady cries bitterly after her boyfriend of 2years announced to her of getting married next month, Praizenews report.

The lady was seen crying bitterly and heart broken on the watsapp voice note that was shared online recently.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5C_PltFX_0/?igshid=16uewcaxlqx22

The boyfriend notify her of getting married so that when she sees it online she won't be surprised anymore. And this really shatter the lady's heart. She cries bitterly chatting with her friend. What a pity.

From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/lady-cries-bitterly-after-her-boyfriend-of-2yrs-notify-her-of-getting-married/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Mrop(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Chaii thats cruel

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by ednut1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
How are we sure the chat is real . Post wedding iv and pre wedding or its a lie

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Some stupiiid stuff people post online. Right under your nose all that happened? You were never into each other.

Not worthy of frontpage please.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by sweetonugbu: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Stories that touch
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Mrop(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Some stupiiid stuff people post online. Right under your nose all that happened? You were never into each other.

Not worthy of frontpage please.
na everytin no dey real ...U won't see hrt break oo...cos its not easy until u experience it nah
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Cuccitini(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
hope it not audio break up
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by blackboy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ladies listen to your parents . Dont play smart or try to please a guy in the name of love
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by greatmarshall(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmm this one pain am grin
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Bola146(f): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
embarassed embarassed cry Some men are just wicked
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by lilmax(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
I see the guy as a balless weak man, who can't say what's on his mind
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Riele(f): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
I'm sure the boyfriend is a nairalander . Probably came here to seek for advise.
Ladies should be wise and have backup side dude .
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Riele:
I'm sure the boyfriend is a nairalander .
Probably came here to seek for advise.

Not only ladies, Everyone should have a Spare.... cheesywink

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Riele(f): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Not only ladies, Everyone should have a Spare.... cheesywink

Exactly .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by YorubaPrince: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by PedroEastman: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
if girls leave their bf to marry another guy, there's no problem but if a guy foes the same then he's heartless.
nonsense feminists
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by bonnyhope: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
take heart but no sane guy will leave a good girl for another stranger.

pls examine yourself
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by agbonkamen(f): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
bonnyhope:
take heart but no sane guy will leave a good girl for another stranger.

pls examine yourself
let person hear word I wonder why some girls keeping dating all these stupid fuc*k boys that wear one boxer in a month. even a married woman whose character is 100% pure still get cheated on by her husband you are here asking her to examine herself.
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by wiseone28: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Riele:

How many side dude do u have?

Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Coachlizzy(f): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
It may not be easy to bear but you have to move on dear.yours is coming your way soon
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Riele(f): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
wiseone28:
How many side dude do u have?

I lost count .
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Emestar1999: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
. The best is coming for you as he just pushed you to your greater place
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Biingoo: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Riele:

Coming from a 16yes old girl. How many back up bf do you have
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Riele(f): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Biingoo:
Coming from a 16yes old girl. How many back up bf do you have

Why ?
You want to join the queue ?
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by davillian(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
And one boy was busy crawling at your feet but you told him you have a bf lmao...
Now you don't have plan B but to start from ground zero....
At least he told you and it did not hit you by surprise...
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Biingoo: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Riele:

Why ?
You want to join the queue ?
E be like you no sabi your mate abi
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Riele(f): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
Biingoo:
E be like you no sabi your mate abi

Lmao .
Who do you think you are ?
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Biingoo: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
Riele:

Lmao .
Who do you think you are ?
Your big brother
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Riele(f): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Biingoo:
Your big brother
I doubt . My brothers are sensible enough not to name their moniker after a dog .

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Biingoo: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
Riele:

I doubt .
My brothers are sensible enough not to name their moniker after a dog .
I wish you can disrespect my moniker to my face. Make I use slap reset your sense undecided
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by Riele(f): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Biingoo:
I wish you can disrespect my moniker to my face. Make I use slap reset your sense undecided

Empty threats .
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
Riele:

And at the end of the day, Your Pussy will be the one to suffer it .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Is Truly Impotent. Here Is Why! / Guys Pls Be Wise / “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.