Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians (18001 Views)

How Not To Talk With Africa About Climate Change By Muhammadu Buhari / Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
the irony here is astounding
Who's population is dwindling faster? grin
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2019
obidark:

don min am....he is trying to cover his hatred with excusses....

its called symantics....you can already read from his writeup that he doesnt like you....
as if its only nigerians that commit crimes in the world....
The dude is clearly obsessed with Nigerians hence his presence here
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
The post is very true.Nigerians are like an annoying fly that won't go away.These people say South Africa is a xenophobic country but you will laugh your lungs out when you count the number of African countries they skipped just to end up in a xenophobic one.

There are Nigerians in Somalia and even Syria, where we see opportunity, we flow. I understand emmigration is a strange concept to SAcans. lipsrsealed
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2019
slowice:
Lol... But then sa ll be the worst country on earth. I ll start taking south Africans seriously when all their nationals in other countries returns never to travel out anymore so until then, they should stop showcasing their ignorance and use their head
Tell us which South Africans are being hanged in Malaysia for drug offences.South Africans have never said that Nigerians are not allowed in SA,we want the law-abiding ones.The rest of the rejects you're more than welcome to keep in your society.

3 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by kevoh(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
A Nigerian talking about holding security operatives responsible? a guy from the land of police brutality and soldiers abusing innocent civilizations?

Yes, there is police brutality in Nigeria, same way there is Police brutality in the United states. If you had an iota of sense and not just being a myopic south African, you would know that Police Brutality happens all around the world. We handle our business ourselves and call out the Nigerian Police whenever they err and if we cannot we keep quiet about it, not transferring blame like South Africans do.

JaceBlaze:
A
Dude the same way you use jungle justice methods in your villages where the hand of your law enforcement failed to reach,please also allow us to deliver our mob justice to criminals in OUR communities.We won't be told by you how to deal with crime.
Like I said, you have our blessings to handle any Nigerian that is proven to be guilty of drug trafficking and related crimes any how you like. It's not like South Africans are new to the methods of jungle justice either. There is a BBC video of such on YouTube. You are not saints either.

Once again Hold your security operatives responsible for not doing their job and stop whining!

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Tell us which South Africans are being hanged in Malaysia for drug offences.South Africans have never said that Nigerians are not allowed in SA,we want the law-abiding ones.The rest of the rejects you're more than welcome to keep in your society.
You could say Nigerians are responsible
https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/government-concerned-as-more-than-800-south-africans-serve-time-in-foreign-prisons-20181214
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

There are Nigerians in Somalia and even Syria, where we see opportunity, we flow. I understand emmigration is a strange concept to SAcans. lipsrsealed
Maybe it's a strange concept to us,I mean we're not the ones whose country is plagued with Boko Haram and Fulanis herdsmen.We have nothing to run away from wink
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
we want the law-abiding ones.
Screwed mentality.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by chigoziri2403(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

We dnt hate Nigerians we hate drugs, scams, human trafficking and all the illegality that comes with them. If any south African business is selling drugs and trafficking girls your more than welcome to burn it with every accomplice in it..
who take the drugs south africans
Let your police do their job,drugs selling is a major problem worldwide
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

You could say Nigerians are responsible
https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/government-concerned-as-more-than-800-south-africans-serve-time-in-foreign-prisons-20181214
There areally more than 5000 Nigerians in South African prisons alone,now imagine what the number will look like when we do global stats. wink

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Maybe it's a strange concept to us,I mean we're not the ones whose country is plagued with Boko Haram and Fulanis herdsmen.We have nothing to run away from wink
At least Boko Haram is restricted to the border regions. you're the murder and rape capital of the world. Tsek!
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
There areally more than 5000 Nigerians in South African prisons alone,now imagine what the number will look like when we do global stats. wink
Good thing is you didn't deny my source grin and you're allowed to inflate the numbers if you want. #AudioNumbers grin

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2019
chigoziri2403:
who take the drugs south africans
Let your police do their job,drugs selling is a major problem worldwide

If Nigerians leave, they'd invent another drug aside Nyaope and blame that one too on Nigerians shadow

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2019
chigoziri2403:
if not for the white men that control 97%of your economy,your country would have been merged with zimbabwe or botswana,
You people are slaves in your country
Sometimes they control 80% but when folks are desperate for cheap internet points they say 97% lol.Since I don't operate on childish innuendos,I don't know what South Africa would've been like but the fact is we're way better than you in all shapes and forms.I know it doesn't sit well with many folks but it remains an unalterable fact.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
At least South Africans are not slaves in Libya.We do have our shortcomings as a nation but we still believe in South Africa.We are lazy yet Nigeria is sitting proudly as number one poverty striken country in the world...followed by India? LMAO
Do you even know how many SA blacks are in poverty in proportion to Nigeria's? Let's talk ratios
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Sometimes they control 80% but when folks are desperate for cheap internet points they say 97% lol.Since I don't operate on childish innuendos,I don't know what South Africa would've been like but the fact is we're way better than you in all shapes and forms.I know it doesn't sit well with many folks but it remains an unalterable fact.
Hahaha. This dude is a clown.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2019
kevoh:

Yes, there is police brutality in Nigeria, same way there is Police brutality in the United states. If you had an iota of sense and not just being a myopic south African, you would know that Police Brutality happens all around the world. We handle our business ourselves and call out the Nigerian Police whenever they err and if we cannot we keep quiet about it, not transferring blame like South Africans do.

Like I said, you have our blessings to handle any Nigerian that is proven to be guilty of drug trafficking and related crimes any how you like. It's not like South Africans are new to the methods of jungle justice either. There is a BBC video of such on YouTube. You are not saints either.

Once again Hold your security operatives responsible for not doing their job and stop whining!
Let me say this.No one is going to dictate how South Africans handle criminals.criminals.All these back and forth will still be inconsequential at the end of the day.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by kevoh(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

If Nigerians leave, they'd invent another drug aside Nyaope and blame that one too on Nigerians shadow
Don't mind them. I saw a video on YouTube, these south Africans were practically injecting Nyaope and sharing the same needle. Not even giving a f*ck for contracting HIV as in them no send. What they do, assuming three guys, one will take the Nyaope and inject himself, then they'll now draw out his blood and inject the blood into the remaining guys. Very disgusting act. It's the wanton disregard for HIV aids that is even annoying me.

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

Hahaha. This dude is a clown.
The biggest clown has to be the one who still use a generator in 2019 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2019
kevoh:

Don't mind them. I saw a video on YouTube, these south Africans were practically injecting Nyaope and sharing the same needle. Not even giving a f*ck for contracting HIV as in them no send. What they do, assuming three guys, one will take the Nyaope and inject himself, then they'll now draw out his blood and inject the blood into the remaining guys.
They call it Bluetooth grin grin
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
The biggest clown has to be the one who still use a generator in 2019 grin
It's better to use generator than ARVs

3 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by kevoh(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

They call it Bluetooth grin grin
Yeah, that's the name. grin grin
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

It's better to use generator than ARVs
With the way you give birth to HIV infected babies you will soon be in need of endless supply of ARVs

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
With the way you give birth to HIV infected babies you will soon be in need of endless supply of ARVs
Even if we give birth to 2million babies this month, we're still far from extinction compared to you

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

Do you even know how many SA blacks are in poverty in proportion to Nigeria's? Let's talk ratios
let's go..what you got?
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2019
Enjoy nairaland, and try to pick up one or two things rather than defend the indefensible. Need to bounce!

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
let's go..what you got?
It'd be a frutile exercise, heard cut off is 30% there? Maths and science aint the blacks strong suit. Later man
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by KLEINBASS: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2019
There is a trend on nairaland where Nigerians are crying for visa to South Africa. Why can't they just stay away from xenophobia, hiv, white Master land. Please leave us to be slaves in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

Good thing is you didn't deny my source grin and you're allowed to inflate the numbers if you want. #AudioNumbers grin
800 worldwide vs 6000 in one country (global stats pending) .So who has the worst criminals?

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:
There is a trend on nairaland where Nigerians are crying for visa to South Africa. Why can't they just stay away from xenophobia, hiv, white Master land. Please leave us to be slaves in peace.
Why won't they cry when they all they hear is how lazy you are. At the local level in SA, Nigerians are known to be industrious and rich grin my guy, leave that one

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

At least Boko Haram is restricted to the border regions. you're the murder and rape capital of the world. Tsek!
But jungle justice is still very rampant,right?
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
800 worldwide vs 6000 in one country (global stats pending) .So who has the worst criminals?
So numbers suddenly mean so much to you now? Hypocrites

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons / Presidential Election: BVAS Data Remain Intact – INEC / Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.