Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians (17988 Views)

How Not To Talk With Africa About Climate Change By Muhammadu Buhari / Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by usermane(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You mean our country would have been like yours if it wasn't for the superhuman and god-like white people right? Nothing can ever be achieved with white people right? Dubai needed whites to be what it is right? The Chinese too?

The illiteracy and inferiority complex among you is infuriating

No, he mean that South Africa's growth was assisted to some degree by whites. Not that the blacks didn't do anything, but white contribution is something that is not insignificant as to overlook.

Could South Africa have reached its current state without the whites or non-black settlers in general? Maybe. But we can't be sure, given the state of South Africa's own close neighbors. I have friends from Zimbabwe and they tell me how lazy South Africans are.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by holysina(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Sometimes they control 80% but when folks are desperate for cheap internet points they say 97% lol.Since I don't operate on childish innuendos,I don't know what South Africa would've been like but the fact is we're way better than you in all shapes and forms.I know it doesn't sit well with many folks but it remains an unalterable fact.
your infrastructure is better than ours but you are in no way better than us. give a south african 50 rands and give a nigerian 50 naira and come back in a few months and see who will multiply his
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by KLEINBASS: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
holysina:

your infrastructure is better than ours but you are in no way better than us. give a south african 50 rands and give a nigerian 50 naira and come back in a few months and see who will multiply his

Drugs business needs a higher start up, R50 is too little
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by holysina(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

and you feel all nigerians are into drug business?
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by KLEINBASS: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
holysina:

and you feel all nigerians are into drug business?

In south africa only a fraction are into legit business the rest are into illigality. Most run informal businesses on pavement and they cry xenophobia when law enforcement pleads with them to comply with the country's by laws.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by holysina(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

now let me educate you a little about demand and supply. if they is no high demand of hard drugs in s.a, people will see it as a non-lucrative business and wont venture into it. if what most of the middle aged want in south africa bread, they will be more people selling bread. demand influences supply. selling of drugs is a very bad thing and should be condemd in all sincerity, but when you make it a nigerian thing your simply not doing justice to yourself because they are even more south africans and zimbabweans selling drugs in south africa than nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by usermane(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

This one's they where scammed into thinking that their donating money for South Africa. Even today there is no record or trace of that money reaching any struggle arm.

OK. What is the Southern Africa Relief Fund?

Regardless that does not give you the rights to come to South Africa and run a round like headless chicken with drugs. Just stay and fix Nigeria instead of trying to contaminate the world d with your filthness

Nigeria is still a work in progress. We're moving forward. The richest man in Africa, Dangote, is Nigerian. I hope you know that. Unlike you, we didn't get the whites to assist us since our independence. Nearly everything we've built since 1960 has been by our hands alone.

You need us in your country, that's why you grant us visa. Our country is overpopulated. We have a smaller land mass than South Africa, yet our population is more than thrice of South Africa. Hence, job scarcity, leading Nigerians to emigrate.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by holysina(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

In south africa only a fraction are into legit business the rest are into illigality. Most run informal businesses on pavement and they cry xenophobia when law enforcement pleads with them to comply with the country's by laws.
which country brought in nyaope into south africa? which contry is the highest importers of hard drugs into s.a?. facts is that nigerians like to pop expensive drinks in clubs, spend heavily on women and cars and so they get easily noticed, but you and i knows that nigerians are not the ones bringing most of the drugs into south africa. look at russians, egypt, ethiopians and many others and you will understand that nigerians are just a tip of the ice
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
holysina:

Dude what are you saying? did you quickly forget that your currency is weaker than South African's?

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by holysina(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Dude what are you saying? did you quickly forget that your currency is weaker than South African's?
chief i know what am saying, am trying to make it a fair game. you said south africans are better than nigerians in all shapes and form. so, to put that in a test, give a nigerian a weak 50 nair and give a south african the strong 50 rand and keep them in secure area to see who grows his. south african govenemt is doing quite well for its citizens considering the nature of africans in govenment and that i must comend, but for you to say south africans are better than nigerians in all shapes and form that is one big lie that even your own brothers wont agree
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
obidark:

who cares what you think....
nobody gives a fvck what a south african thinks....!!

am just letting you know,we dont like you either....
Good to know you don't care what I think,but don't it just eats you inside that everybody see you guys as international criminals?...but then again it requires one to have commonsense and shame to reevaluate their dirty image.But hey!! continue being "industrious" wink

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Good to know you don't care what I think,but don't it just eats you inside that everybody see you guys as international criminals?...but then again it requires one to have commonsense and shame to reevaluate their dirty image.But hey!! continue being "industrious" wink

and....??
why should we be bothered because of that....??

people will think what they want over you,more important is if you think the same over yourself....

we nigeians dont suffer that much low self-esteem....

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
obidark:

where....??

why the hell would a nigerian like south africans after all this madness....??
you clearly don't get it. Tis cool

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you clearly don't get it. Tis cool

no,i dont gerrit....
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
usermane:

No, he mean that South Africa's growth was assisted to some degree by whites. Not that the blacks didn't do anything, but white contribution is something that is not insignificant as to overlook.

Could South Africa have reached its current state without the whites or non-black settlers in general? Maybe. But we can't be sure, given the state of South Africa's own close neighbors. I have friends from Zimbabwe and they tell me how lazy South Africans are.
apartheid actually held South Africa back. The country would have been far without it

4 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
obidark:

no,i dont gerrit....
Good

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
holysina:

chief i know what am saying, am trying to make it a fair game. you said south africans are better than nigerians in all shapes and form. so, to put that in a test, give a nigerian a weak 50 nair and give a south african the strong 50 rand and keep them in secure area to see who grows his. south african govenemt is doing quite well for its citizens considering the nature of africans in govenment and that i must comend, but for you to say south africans are better than nigerians in all shapes and form that is one big lie that even your own brothers wont agree
And what makes you think that a South African won't grow his R50? you see,most of you Nigerians have these preconceived perception about South Africans that we are bad people who don't care about nothing but alcohol and sex lol.I don't know if this out of jealousy or secret admiration but it is very laughable.So tell me,why are we there biggest black middle class in Africa and you're lagging behind?

When I say we're better than you and all Africa,it's not a jab or anything of that sort,it's just a fact.If you disagree then tell me if you've ever heard of South Africans jumping borders into African countries looking for green pasture...I'll wait.

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
obidark:

and....??
why should we be bothered because of that....??

people will think what they want over you,more important is if you think the same over yourself....

we nigeians dont suffer that much low self-esteem....
You can't suffer low self-esteem when your psyche is half-human,half-ape.Concepts like shame,self-esteem,etc are naturally ingrained in humans with morals.

I apologise,my intentions were not to force human qualities on you.

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by usermane(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
apartheid actually held South Africa back. The country would have been far without it

Well, I didn't say apartheid helped South Africa.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You can't suffer low self-esteem when your psyche is half-human,half-ape.Concepts like shame,self-esteem,etc are naturally ingrained in humans with morals.

I apologise,my intentions were not to force human qualities on you.

what is all this insults about....??

you think people will respect you back when you insult them....??
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
And what makes you think that a South African won't grow his R50? you see,most of you Nigerians have these preconceived perception about South Africans that we are bad people who don't care about nothing but alcohol and sex lol.I don't know if this out of jealousy or secret admiration but it is very laughable.So tell me,why are we there biggest black middle class in Africa and you're lagging behind?

When I say we're better than you and all Africa,it's not a jab or anything of that sort,it's just a fact.If you disagree then tell me if you've ever heard of South Africans jumping borders into African countries looking for green pasture...I'll wait.

you must think we nigerians dont know whats going on in south africa of today....

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by KLEINBASS: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Let jus agree to disagree but the conclusion is we south africans dont like Nigerians and you should stop coming in numbers, try somewhere else. Am xenophobic towards Nigerians and proud about it. Stay out of South Africa if you don't have good intentions like majority of Nigerians that we have in south Africa. You can cry me the river Nigerians will always be the bottom of my human chains.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
usermane:

If we didn't have countries like Botswana,Rwanda and Kenya as shining examples of what hardwork and determination can yield,maybe you guys' stale assertion of South Africa being successful because of the white man's touch would slightly make sense.But those countries don't have white people and are doing pretty well which then blow your argument out of the water.

3 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by holysina(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:

and you think not jumping boarders and looking for greener pastures means your self sufficient. you have that mentality that most nigerians are drug dealers and you feel angered when others also have a mentality that all you care about is sex, alcohol and drugs? before you about the percentage of middle class, you should first of all put population into consideration. nigerian population is four times that of s.a, so if we talk about the number of middle class in nigeria it will automatically dwindle that of s.a. like i said before, your infrastructure is better than that of nigeria but you are in no way better than nigerians in all form or shape. they are criminals all over the world, that is my point. you pointing to only nigerians always wont solve any problem because you are only cutting the branches and not uprooting the problem wich is the major importers of drugs into your country. more than 1000 chinese where recently buisted somewhere in asia for cyber crimes, does that make all chinese cyber criminal? try to set your priority right. i beleive this world is big enugh to contain us all. they are more americans in s.a than other countries, does it mean s.a is better than america economically or in all aspect of life?. nigerians are known for migrating, it didnt start with s.a and it surely wont end in s.a, even if the govenment starts paying all nigerians 1m$ every month they will still migrate
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by mysticwarrior(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
If we didn't have countries like Botswana,Rwanda and Kenya as shining examples of what hardwork and determination can yield,maybe you guys' stale assertion of South Africa being successful because of the white man's touch would slightly make sense.But those countries don't have white people and are doing pretty well which then blow your argument out of the water.
those countries are doing well but can't be compared to the level of south Africa today, this is because of the heavy presence of the whites in south Africa, south Africa would have been the worst African nation on Earth today in terms of development if not for the whites.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by mysticwarrior(m): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
remove the whites from South Africa and everything would collapse.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
obidark:

you must think we nigerians dont know whats going on in south africa of today....
Of course you know.The obsession is killing you.

3 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
holysina:

and you think not jumping boarders and looking for greener pastures means your self sufficient. you have that mentality that most nigerians are drug dealers and you feel angered when others also have a mentality that all you care about is sex, alcohol and drugs? before you about the percentage of middle class, you should first of all put population into consideration. nigerian population is four times that of s.a, so if we talk about the number of middle class in nigeria it will automatically dwindle that of s.a. like i said before, your infrastructure is better than that of nigeria but you are in no way better than nigerians in all form or shape. they are criminals all over the world, that is my point. you pointing to only nigerians always wont solve any problem because you are only cutting the branches and not uprooting the problem wich is the major importers of drugs into your country. more than 1000 chinese where recently buisted somewhere in asia for cyber crimes, does that make all chinese cyber criminal? try to set your priority right. i beleive this world is big enugh to contain us all. they are more americans in s.a than other countries, does it mean s.a is better than america economically or in all aspect of life?. nigerians are known for migrating, it didnt start with s.a and it surely wont end in s.a, even if the govenment starts paying all nigerians 1m$ every month they will still migrate
We not jumping borders because the rest of Africa is a poohole compared to what we have.Is it my mentality or is it how the world views you?

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by usermane(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Your problem is that you can't distinguish between 'Whites did help to get South Africa to where it is' and 'South Africa would have been nothing without whites'. Perhaps, this stem from lingering grievances against apartheid that you bear.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:
remove the whites from South Africa and everything would collapse.
Like how you removed whites from Nigeria and within ten years the country was back to stone age?

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:
those countries are doing well but can't be compared to the level of south Africa today, this is because of the heavy presence of the whites in south Africa, south Africa would have been the worst African nation on Earth today in terms of development if not for the whites.
So we are all in agreement that South Africa is the best country in Africa? grin ...then why do y’all keep creating stupid thread about superiority when you know you can't compete?

The point is those countries don't have white people,just like you don't have them but they are all better than Nigeria.The problem is not the absence of whites.Low self-esteem and laziness is your biggest hurdle.

3 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by mysticwarrior(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Like how you removed whites from Nigeria and within ten years the country was back to stone age?
we built a power nation without the whites, we became the "Giant of Africa" without the whites, we have the strongest economy in Africa without the whites, we have a formidable music and entertainment industry without the whites, we even created a language from the white man language that the white man can't even understand, what achievement can you lazy black South Africans boast of without the whites ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene / Wike Takes 2023 Consultation To Bayelsa, Warns Against Saboteurs / 2023: Form Alliance To Defeat Tinubu, Atiku – Adeyanju Urges Peter Obi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.