Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians (18002 Views)

How Not To Talk With Africa About Climate Change By Muhammadu Buhari / Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
well, I'm South African I should know my country better. Nothing good comes out from evil
Do these people even know that before 1994 South Africa didn't even look as beautiful as it does today?

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by nlPoster: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2019
mysticwarrior:
we built a power nation without the whites, we became the "Giant of Africa" without the whites, we have the strongest economy in Africa without the whites, we have a formidable music and entertainment industry without the whites, we even created a language from the white man language that the white man can't even understand,

Lolz

You saw no whites when growing up in no way translates to what you typed there.

Cute ignorance.

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by holysina(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2019
JaceBlaze:
We not jumping borders because the rest of Africa is a poohole compared to what we have.Is it my mentality or is it how the world views you?
what ever makes you sleep at night. gracias grin grin
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by mysticwarrior(m): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2019
nlPoster:

Lolz

You saw no whites when growing up in no way translates to what you typed there.

Cute ignorance.
and who is this monkey and where is he coming from?
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 26, 2019
JaceBlaze:
The post is very true.Nigerians are like an annoying fly that won't go away.These people say South Africa is a xenophobic country but you will laugh your lungs out when you count the number of African countries they skipped just to end up in a xenophobic one.
You sound as though, the word "xenophobia" is approving. As though, it's something to brag about.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 26, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Do these people even know that before 1994 South Africa didn't even look as beautiful as it does today?
Beautiful, with acute unemployment!
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 26, 2019
Yujin:

This is the biggest lie you said here. SA having a bigger middle class than Nigeria?
that guy is very arrogant!
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 26, 2019
JaceBlaze:
The same power station that only supply 200 MW to a country with population of 200 million people? grin grin

Giant of Africa in what? Procreating like egusi soup consuming rats that overpopulate a barren jungle? grin

The biggest economy that you escaped to become a slave in Libya? grin

The same music industry that never won Grammys while SA has been collecting since the 60's grin

You really think the white man is eager to learn that ape dialect? grin

What have we achieved? were you busy swinging in through the trees of Sambisa forest when we held the first and the only Soccer World Cup on on the African continent? Lol

I know you are hurting but take it easy.
I got out of bed at this ungodly hour, only to see this trash! You forgot how Nigeria led the frontier that stopped apartheid in your country. Today, what we get is ridicule from the people we gave freedom! If there's something you deserve on this forum, I think it's a life ban.

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 3:45am On Nov 26, 2019
justbusy:
I got out of bed at this ungodly hour, only to see this trash! You forgot how Nigeria led the frontier that stopped apartheid in your country. Today, what we get is ridicule from the people we gave freedom! If there's something you deserve on this forum, I think it's a life ban.
You didn't give me freedom and I don't know you.Trust me,if I could trade my life ban from this forum with a life ban of Nigerians from SA I would do so in a blink of an eye.

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 3:47am On Nov 26, 2019
justbusy:
Beautiful, with acute unemployment!
You know you are the last person to even breath about unemployment,right?

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 3:52am On Nov 26, 2019
justbusy:
You sound as though, the word "xenophobia" is approving. As though, it's something to brag about.
No,I'm rather intrigued that y’all skipped all your ECOWA neighbours just to come and complain about xenophobia in a country millions of miles from yours...very intriguing.

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 3:56am On Nov 26, 2019
holysina:

what ever makes you sleep at night. gracias grin grin
With no Boko Haram insight I can say I sleep well at night,stupid Nairaland banters are just mere fun for me. grin

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 4:02am On Nov 26, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You didn't give me freedom and I don't know you.Trust me,if I could trade my life ban from this forum with a life ban of Nigerians from SA I would do so in a blink of an eye.

haha....

i want my lunch money back that i donated with interests....!! angry angry
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 4:03am On Nov 26, 2019
obidark:

haha....

i want my lunch money back that i donated....!! angry angry
from me?

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 4:05am On Nov 26, 2019
you south africans are sometype of special moroons....

f you,f your whites,f you all....!!
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 4:05am On Nov 26, 2019
JaceBlaze:
from me?

yes....!!

you be mr south africa or not....!!??

make i wire you my account number already....

pay up,or stfu....!!
you and your morafvckin whites or whatever una call una selfs....

rainbow morafvkers....!!
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 4:07am On Nov 26, 2019
obidark:

yes....!!

you be mr south africa or not....!!??
But I don't have what you looking for.

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 4:09am On Nov 26, 2019
JaceBlaze:
But I don't have what you looking for.

wat....??

talk english and not afrikawetin....!!
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by nlPoster: 4:11am On Nov 26, 2019
mysticwarrior:
and why am I a monkey and where am I supposed to come from?
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by ba7man(m): 5:01am On Nov 26, 2019
JaceBlaze:
The same power station that only supply 200 MW to a country with population of 200 million people? grin grin

Giant of Africa in what? Procreating like egusi soup consuming rats that overpopulate a barren jungle? grin

The biggest economy that you escaped to become a slave in Libya? grin

The same music industry that never won Grammys while SA has been collecting since the 60's grin

You really think the white man is eager to learn that ape dialect? grin

What have we achieved? were you busy swinging in through the trees of Sambisa forest when we held the first and the only Soccer World Cup on on the African continent? Lol

I know you are hurting but take it easy.
Dude, stop acting like black South Africa has any contribution in building the South Africa we see today.

You were let out of your cages in 1994 and i can clearly remember that day, as a kid but feeling happy that all the oppression i watched on tv was over for you guys.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Yujin(m): 6:06am On Nov 26, 2019
IronGalaxy:
well, I'm South African I should know my country better. Nothing good comes out from evil
Apartheid was evil quite sure but I'm looking at it holistically. Without apartheid, the black SAns would have dominated politics earlier which could have possibly reduced the level of investment/development the country would have seen. This in turn would have robbed the country the giant strides it achieved from the 70s to the early 1990s. So, you see where my argument comes from?
Well as a black man, I share your sentiments on the damage apartheid did. It was horrendous and humiliating. It shattered the social cohesion that might have given SA a better communal development but we can't be sure that without it, the black SAns won't have walked the path other African countries treaded i.e dismiss the whites from the country after gaining political power. Until, the future SA betters the achievement done during apartheid, that argument is debatable.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 26, 2019
ba7man:
Dude, stop acting like black South Africa has any contribution in building the South Africa we see today.

You were let out of your cages in 1994 and i can clearly remember that day, as a kid but feeling happy that all the oppression i watched on tv was over for you guys.

South africa blacks built SA too, the batswana tribe built a world class university, good roads, clinics, schools, industrial sites, etc did you also knoe the richest tribe in the world is Batswana-bafokeng in northwest south africa ?

You are misinformed, i dont know who is misinforming you,
You are let to believe that only white people can develop a place. Black people has been prospering since long ago, there has been black intellectuals since dawn in south africa like maponya, patrice motsepe. Etc
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 26, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Nigeria was one of many, US, Russia, egypt, cuba, canada, france etc all had their hand in ending apartheid
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by mysticwarrior(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=nlPoster post=84367781][/quote] you are a monkey because you sound just like one and you came out from mpumulanga forest.

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by dermmy(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2019
Austine1212:

Nigeria was one of many, US, Russia, egypt, cuba, canada, france etc all had their hand in ending apartheid

Pls remove U.S from that list. U.S was one of the chief engineers of apartheid.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by mysticwarrior(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2019
JaceBlaze:
keep quiet my friend, we gave you freedom.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2019
mysticwarrior:
keep quiet my friend, we gave you freedom.
Gave us freedom only to end up being colonised by a tiny rag tag militants like Boko Haram? grin grin .You are funny

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2019
Austine1212:

Did you hear the guy say they were the leading frontier? Nigeria never had that kind of pull in the world.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2019
ba7man:

Physical labour is not a contribution? there is no South Africa without the black man that laid those bricks.You guys need to stop being salty LOL

Me too I will rejoice for you the day Boko Haram and fulanis lift their boots off your necks.No love lost lol

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Physical labour is not a contribution? there is no South Africa without the black man that laid those bricks.You guys need to stop being salty LOL

Me too I will rejoice for you the day Boko Haram and fulanis lift their boots off your necks.No love lost lol
development in South Africa happened when black people where folding their arms Jace

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2019
IronGalaxy:
development in South Africa happened when black people where folding their arms Jace
haha Nigerians just can't handle the fact that we are better than them.

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2019
JaceBlaze:
haha Nigerians just can't handle the fact that we are better than them.

this we gave you freedom sentence realy pains you to the bone....

chai....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala’s Challenges As WTO DG (Photos) / 30 Atiku Suporters Arrested In Port Harcourt For Planning To Cause Violence / More Hardship Looms For Nigerians As Discos Mull Tariff Increment