Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians (17997 Views)

How Not To Talk With Africa About Climate Change By Muhammadu Buhari / Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
usermane:

Your problem is that you can't distinguish between 'Whites did help to get South Africa to where it is' and 'South Africa would have been nothing without whites'. Perhaps, this stem from lingering grievances against apartheid that you bear.

"Apartheid grievance" lol

Whites colonised almost all Africa and build infrastructure wherever they invaded,correct?

Nigeria too was under British colony up until 1960,correct?

Almost all Africa still has infrastructure left by colonialists.

3 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by mysticwarrior(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
So we are all in agreement that South Africa is the best country in Africa? grin ...then why do y’all keep creating stupid thread about superiority when you know you can't compete?

The point is those countries don't have white people,just like you don't have them but they are all better than Nigeria.The problem is not the absence of whites.Low self-esteem and laziness is your biggest hurdle.
lol non of those countries you previously mentioned can raise shoulder with Nigeria in terms of economic developments, the Ghanaians wanted to flex muscles and we shut our borders to teach them a lesson, and they are on their knees begging everyday.

You black south Africans are nothing but slaves to the whites in your own country, slaves you were during colonial and Apartheid times, slaves you still are and slaves you will always remain to the whites.

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Of course you know.The obsession is killing you.

obsession....??

you must think you are the best since slice bread and butter....
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:
we built a power nation without the whites, we became the "Giant of Africa" without the whites, we have the strongest economy in Africa without the whites, we have a formidable music and entertainment industry without the whites, we even created a language from the white man language that the white man can't even understand, what achievement can you lazy black South Africans boast of without the whites ?
The same power station that only supply 200 MW to a country with population of 200 million people? grin grin

Giant of Africa in what? Procreating like egusi soup consuming rats that overpopulate a barren jungle? grin

The biggest economy that you escaped to become a slave in Libya? grin

The same music industry that never won Grammys while SA has been collecting since the 60's grin

You really think the white man is eager to learn that ape dialect? grin

What have we achieved? were you busy swinging in through the trees of Sambisa forest when we held the first and the only Soccer World Cup on on the African continent? Lol

I know you are hurting but take it easy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
obidark:

obsession....??

you must think you are the best since slice bread and butter....
Not only do we think it,we know it.WE ARE THE ISH,and our African "brothers" are bothered by it

3 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by mysticwarrior(m): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
The same power station that only supply 200 MW to a country with population of 200 million people? grin grin

Giant of Africa in what? Procreating like egusi soup consuming rats that overpopulate a barren jungle? grin

The biggest economy that you escaped to become a slave in Libya? grin

The same music industry that never won Grammys while SA has been collecting since the 60's grin

You really think the white man is eager to learn that ape dialect? grin

What have we achieved? were you busy swinging in through the trees of Sambisa forest when we held the first and the only Soccer World Cup on on the African continent? Lol

I know you are hurting but take it easy.
them go need to flog crase comot for your head, all of una no get sense for SA.

The only achievement you black south Africans can boast of is being the most infected HIV people in Africa, drug addicts, Alcoholic, laziness, rapist and above all Xenophobic animals.

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:
lol non of those countries you previously mentioned can raise shoulder with Nigeria in terms of economic developments, the Ghanaians wanted to flex muscles and we shut our borders to teach them a lesson, and they are on their knees begging everyday.

You black south Africans are nothing but slaves to the whites in your own country, slaves you were during colonial and Apartheid times, slaves you still are and slaves you will always remain to the whites.
No one mentioned Ghana.Your border and rise wars with your ECOWA mates are non of my business but your brain must be floating in an expired garri if you think your village can go toe to toe with those countries I mentioned.

Yup and you seem to be very jealous & envious of our slave conditions.Dude I don't care what you call me,I'm just grateful I wasn't born in your hot cave.

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:
them go need to flog crase comot for your head, all of una no get sense for SA.

The only achievement you black south Africans can boast of is being the most infected HIV people in Africa, drug addicts, Alcoholic, laziness, rapist and above all Xenophobic animals.
Yes that's who we are.We are just grateful we weren't born in your village.

Do come back for more beating...if you can handle it of course grin

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Not only do we think it,we know it.WE ARE THE ISH,and our African "brothers" are bothered by it

okay....

we nigerians dont care if you like yourselves so much....

but if you dare try put us down because of your south african ego,then you will find out quick that we nigerians dont care you exist....
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by soilsista(f): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Here we go again...
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
obidark:

okay....

we nigerians dont care if you like yourselves so much....

but if you dare try put us down because of your south african ego,then you will find out quick that we nigerians dont care you exist....
You have know idea how we wish you didn't know we exist.Our police would be saved the extra hours they work tracking down Nigerian drug smugglers

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by mysticwarrior(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You have know idea how we wish you didn't know we exist.Our police would be saved the extra hours they work tracking down Nigerian drug smugglers
tell me something I don't know do you really have police in that Xenophobic Land? if you have police in south Africa tracking down Nigerian drug dealers then why are you Xenophobic fools go about attacking, burning and looting the shop of innocent people in the name of fighting against drug dealers? You sound so pathetic and unreasonable.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Yujin(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Am not gonna say because it will give away the company I was working for. I have already said to much damaging stuff on this platform that is damaging. But one thing I can tell you is nigerians in Nigeria are friendly and welcoming people. In south Africa whe have different type of Nigerian than what I encountered when I was there.
That's what I'm saying. Your society turned majority of them to what they're today. Most of those Nigerians never had it in mind to go commit crime in SA but the moment they sense crime is not viewed in such a bad light and there's much money to be made from it, they simply latch on it. They're smart enough to see such loopholes. After all said and done, the hospitable part of those Nigerians still ooze from them as your women can attest. Majority of your men don't feel this because you abuse little of the opportunities they give you. One can hardly work with an average SA male for six months without suffering some pilferation. Lol. They have quick fingers.

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Yujin(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
And they are so quick to celebrate other men's credentials that they didn't even help achieve.Imagine bragging about other men running companies while they are choking on egusi soup in Makoko undecided
It's like you like Egusi soup so much.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:
tell me something I don't know do you really have police in that Xenophobic Land? if you have police in south Africa tracking down Nigerian drug dealers then why are you Xenophobic fools go about attacking, burning and looting the shop of innocent people in the name of fighting against drug dealers? You sound so pathetic and unreasonable.
Because it's a hobby that we enjoy so much,looting and burning.

3 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yujin:

It's like you like Egusi soup so much.
Sounds funny,that's all

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Yujin(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
usermane:

No, he mean that South Africa's growth was assisted to some degree by whites. Not that the blacks didn't do anything, but white contribution is something that is not insignificant as to overlook.

Could South Africa have reached its current state without the whites or non-black settlers in general? Maybe. But we can't be sure, given the state of South Africa's own close neighbors. I have friends from Zimbabwe and they tell me how lazy South Africans are.
You're sound so patronising of the black SAns. Fact is that majority of whatever development of their country was the built by the white SAns. I know majority of the black SAns hate to admit it but that is what it is. As at today, most government owned companies are in debt that they can't escape from. This won't have been so if the whites were still in government. The foundation the whites built over there is what is still sustaining the country. How long can that foundation last before their gross failure become visible for all to see? I really don't like to shame fellow Africans but then, some of these our SA brothers can be quite insulting. The recent economic woes of the country started when the ignorant new president started the 'land reclamation without compensation' mantra. The whites just sealed off some taps and the economy convulsed. SAns should be careful how they go about head-butting other Africans. It will hurt them so badly in the future.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Yujin(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Sounds funny,that's all
You should try it some day. You surely will enjoy it. I took my SA friend to Nigerian restaurants couple of times to try it. He always asked we go for more. I also did enjoy 'ujeqe' with cow intestine soup.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Yujin(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Drugs business needs a higher start up, R50 is too little
Lol. But you got his message right?

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Yujin(m): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
apartheid actually held South Africa back. The country would have been far without it
Can't be so sure with this. Apartheid was indeed evil but whether it held the country back is debatable. The present situation of SA is a yardstick to use while discussing it.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Yujin(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
And what makes you think that a South African won't grow his R50? you see,most of you Nigerians have these preconceived perception about South Africans that we are bad people who don't care about nothing but alcohol and sex lol.I don't know if this out of jealousy or secret admiration but it is very laughable.So tell me,why are we there biggest black middle class in Africa and you're lagging behind?

When I say we're better than you and all Africa,it's not a jab or anything of that sort,it's just a fact.If you disagree then tell me if you've ever heard of South Africans jumping borders into African countries looking for green pasture...I'll wait.
This is the biggest lie you said here. SA having a bigger middle class than Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Yujin(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:
Let jus agree to disagree but the conclusion is we south africans dont like Nigerians and you should stop coming in numbers, try somewhere else. Am xenophobic towards Nigerians and proud about it. Stay out of South Africa if you don't have good intentions like majority of Nigerians that we have in south Africa. You can cry me the river Nigerians will always be the bottom of my human chains.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Yujin(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:
Let jus agree to disagree but the conclusion is we south africans dont like Nigerians and you should stop coming in numbers, try somewhere else. Am xenophobic towards Nigerians and proud about it. Stay out of South Africa if you don't have good intentions like majority of Nigerians that we have in south Africa. You can cry me the river Nigerians will always be the bottom of my human chains.
Wow. This is strong.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by KLEINBASS: 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yujin:

Wow. This is strong.

Dnt read to much about what we write here is mostly driven by emotions, I have realize that most people on this platform we are good patriotic people defending our country. The real culprits who make us find on social media are out there in the streets, their need even aware that we are fighting because of their actions. One love man. Most of stuff here are jus for argument purpose I dnt take them to heart.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Yujin(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Dnt read to much about what we write here is mostly driven by emotions, I have realize that most people on this platform we are good patriotic people defending our country. The real culprits who make us find on social media are out there in the streets, their need even aware that we are fighting because of their actions. One love man. Most of stuff here are jus for argument purpose I dnt take them to heart.
Lekker bru. Careful with the internet man.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yujin:

You should try it some day. You surely will enjoy it. I took my SA friend to Nigerian restaurants couple of times to try it. He always asked we go for more. I also did enjoy 'ujeqe' with cow intestine soup.
Let me see what it looks like.I have never seen it.

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:

you mean your corrupt police....??
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
obidark:

you mean your corrupt police....??
yes
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yujin:

Can't be so sure with this. Apartheid was indeed evil but whether it held the country back is debatable. The present situation of SA is a yardstick to use while discussing it.
well, I'm South African I should know my country better. Nothing good comes out from evil

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
usermane:

Well, I didn't say apartheid helped South Africa.
insinuation

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by mysticwarrior(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Because it's a hobby that we enjoy so much,looting and burning.
so you are among the xenophobic baboons, gosh I think you should be investigated for theft, criminal.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:
so you are among the xenophobic baboons, gosh I think you should be investigated for theft, criminal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State / Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate / Hon. Sunday Frank-Oputu: Gunmen Assassinate APC Chieftain In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.