Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians (17998 Views)

How Not To Talk With Africa About Climate Change By Muhammadu Buhari / Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by theenchanter: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Not according to stats that came out last year branding Nigeria as the third most terrorised country in the world. wink
"terrorised".... thats insurgency.

So, why is ur death rate similar to Nigeria's when u're not being terrorised?
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by chigoziri2403(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Do you know who runs PSL the most successful and well-paying soccer league in Africa?
is he the owner of vodacom that owns the franchise of psl
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by chigoziri2403(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Do you know who runs PSL the most successful and well-paying soccer league in Africa?
is irvin khoza the owner,i said who owns
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:
What comes to mind when you hear the rape and murder capital of the world? I think infrastructure clouds you people's sense of reasoning a lot grin
I could say the same thing about baby factories and ritual killings,Nigeria is the only thing that comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by KLEINBASS: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2019
theenchanter:
I'm not asking u to tell me d company's name, just tell me the area where the company is located. grin

That's how starz do.
Nah you might put 1 and 3 together. However we use to also attend to some small sites in agbara and ekurodu
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by theenchanter: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Nah you might put 1 and 3 together. However we use to also attend to some small sites in agbara and ekurodu
undecided ... yeye dey smell.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2019
theenchanter:
"terrorised".... thats insurgency.

So, why is ur death rate similar to Nigeria's when u're not being terrorised?
Same difference my intelligent west African friend.

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by theenchanter: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Same difference my intelligent west African friend.
cool
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
these ones think owning a company is rocket science
And they are so quick to celebrate other men's credentials that they didn't even help achieve.Imagine bragging about other men running companies while they are choking on egusi soup in Makoko undecided

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by KLEINBASS: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2019
theenchanter:
undecided ... yeye dey smell.

Not the best
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
And they are so quick to celebrate other men's credentials that they didn't even help achieve.Imagine bragging about other men running companies while they are choking on egusi soup in Makoko undecided
Did you know even the first black made brandy in Africa is produced by black South Africans?

4 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Did you know even the first black made brandy is produced by black South Africans?
And yet there's no noise about it.I didn't know by the way,thanks smiley

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by slowice(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Tell us which South Africans are being hanged in Malaysia for drug offences.South Africans have never said that Nigerians are not allowed in SA,we want the law-abiding ones.The rest of the rejects you're more than welcome to keep in your society.

And I am sure you ve competent law enforcement agencies... Make them do their job....is that simple. Stop jungle justice as I believe sa is not the Serengeti
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
slowice:

And I am sure you ve competent law enforcement agencies... Make them do their job....is that simple. Stop jungle justice as I believe sa is not the Serengeti
Tell yours to work too

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Incandescent(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
South Africans again. Uno no dey tire.

We have more Nigerians in the UK & US and everyone is fine but black South Africans would be hyperventilating over nothing

Nonsense
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
And yet there's no noise about it.I didn't know by the way,thanks smiley
yeah. Malombo VS check it out

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by usermane(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
These South Africans are really arrogant people, who can't see how much white men have contributed to their country's development. But go about belittling us.

But whatever, it's all good that we have them on this forum. Since what they say of Nigeria is true.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by slowice(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Tell yours to work too

If you ve been following the news you ll know that our isn't leaving no stone unturned lately
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by nlPoster: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
usermane:
These South Africans . . .who can't see how much white men have contributed to their country's development.

South Africa is not Nigeria, which is a country of black people.

The whites you mention were contributing to their own country's development, meaning it's their country they were developing, not a foreign one.

It's like saying AAs are not American.

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
chigoziri2403:
is he the owner of vodacom that owns the franchise of psl
Vodacom doesn't own the psl

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
usermane:
These South Africans are really arrogant people, who can't see how much white men have contributed to their country's development. But go about belittling us.

But whatever, it's all good that we have them on this forum. Since what they say of Nigeria is true.
your reasoning or the lack thereof, is along the lines of this

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
usermane:

very ironic. One of the reasons the rest of Africa can't stand you is because of your arrogance.

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
But between us and you which country raises alarm in the world? We know better

who cares what you think....
nobody gives a fvck what a south african thinks....!!

am just letting you know,we dont like you either....
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
obidark:

who cares what you think....
nobody gives a fvck what a south african thinks....!!

am just letting you know,we dont like you either....
multiple threads about South Africans say otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by lereinter(m): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

We dnt hate Nigerians we hate drugs, scams, human trafficking and all the illegality that comes with them. If any south African business is selling drugs and trafficking girls your more than welcome to burn it with every accomplice in it..

You should thank God for the oyinbos who didn't leave SA would have been worst than Zimbabwe

Go and read the popular Botha speech

Foolish people
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
lol

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
lereinter:

You should thank God for the oyinbos who didn't leave SA would have been worst than Zimbabwe

Go and read the popular Botha speech

Foolish people
You mean our country would have been like yours if it wasn't for the superhuman and god-like white people right? Nothing can ever be achieved with white people right? Dubai needed whites to be what it is right? The Chinese too?

The illiteracy and inferiority complex among you is infuriating

3 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by usermane(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
very ironic. One of the reasons the rest of Africa can't stand you is because of your arrogance.

Nigerians may be cocky, but not arrogant. And as you must have noted in this forum, we're really self-critical. We understand our strength, weaknesses and excesses. South Africans on the other hand behave like a mob. That is only explanation I see for how you can extra-judicially ban a musician from entering your country. In Nigeria, only the government wield such power. We as commoners can't block anyone from entering our country, not because we have no reputation, but because we understand it is in the hand of the federal government, or we're just too busy with work to notice a singer 'offend' us.

IronGalaxy:
your reasoning or the lack thereof, is along the lines of this

Well, I'm not saying that white men alone built and continue to maintain South Africa as it is today. I'm saying that South Africa did not reach it current height without significant contribution of the white settlers. Do you deny this? Hope I don't have to make a case.

And let's not forget how much South Africans owe us for donation for their cause during the apartheid. Not that you ever paid back nor did we demand it back from you. But the fact that you forget how much non-South Africans have contributed to get South Africa to where it is now just shows arrogance.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Yorubabyblood: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
tooth4tooth:
Hilarious grin But they should not be carried away. We have more Nigerians in UK and US more than SA and yet they are not talking trash.
how many sa citizens in Nigeria
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by KLEINBASS: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
usermane:

And let's not forget how much South Africans owe us for donation for their cause during the apartheid. Not that you ever paid back nor did we demand it back from you. But the fact that you forget how much non-South Africans have contributed to get South Africa to where it is now just shows arrogance.

This one's they where scammed into thinking that their donating money for South Africa. Even today there is no record or trace of that money reaching any struggle arm. Regardless that does not give you the rights to come to South Africa and run a round like headless chicken with drugs.

Just stay and fix Nigeria instead of trying to contaminate the world d with your filthness
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by tooth4tooth: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yorubabyblood:

how many sa citizens in Nigeria
I should start doing head count
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
multiple threads about South Africans say otherwise

where....??

why the hell would a nigerian like south africans after all this madness....??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State / Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate / Hon. Sunday Frank-Oputu: Gunmen Assassinate APC Chieftain In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.