Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Your Encounter With A Stingy Partner? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Encounter With A Stingy Partner? (25096 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Your Encounter With A Stingy Partner? by Trutherme: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
kalvoken:

Lol!
kid, there is dignity in labour. Even as a bicycle fabricator you mistake me for, I ve never begged a dime from any human born of a woman.

Can you boast of any? Now, Run back home before your jobless senior brother finish the food left for you by your mother.

May God bless that woman, she has tried a lot.

Trust me, I will never reply you again. It's a promise.

Lowlife mechanic. You wasted your life as a thug and now you are talking about dignity in labour abi? You won't reply me because you will run out of data and because you will soon be homeless while I am here ready to have a 'thanksgiving' with family. So, use your brain to count your teeth and figure out whose life is better. God blessed the woman and punished yours. It's not my fault that you are a lowlife.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? / Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.