Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women (9057 Views)

Poll: Yoruba men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria

True: 42% (29 votes)
False: 14% (10 votes)
What Has The Poster Been Smoking?: 42% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by yankite(m): 3:55am On Dec 14, 2010
@SHY-ONE

goggle hiv/aids in america and percentages and statistics of americans infected
with the virus according to thier race classification.percentages and statistic are
base on various medical surveys,and holla back with ur findings. cool cool
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by AloyEmeka5: 4:38am On Dec 14, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

I don't know about no Yoruba men being the most wanted, HOWEVER, I see alot of Igbo men or mixed tribal men in demand with women from ALL ROUND THE WORLD, I am not saying Yoruba men aren't wanted but I don't know about the MOST WANTED,

I have seen alot of women with Delta men and Calbari men, or mixed men followed by Igbo men. Someone on the thread said that Igbo men are jealous when it comes to their wives, I agree, I am married to an Igbo man and LAWD HAVE MURCEE,

They are some jealous mofos!  I remembered one day I told my husband that an Igbo man was telling me some slang in Igbo and my husband's eyes cocked in a weird shape and he asked me what were some of the slangs he taught me, I remembered telling my husband Otele, my husband went from Igbo man to Transformer getting ready to fight Voltron, he forbade me talking to that man from that on out,

I still didn't understand what was the big deal, but I just left if alone, and I do not have a problem with my husband so people who saying Igbo men are this and that they need to check within themselves and find out why they keep getting or staying with a no good sommaish!

I did my research and found out that otele and ike are Igbo words for a$$. Now, which man will be discussing a$$ with a married woman?. Your husband had a legitimate cause to be alarmed.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2011
i havent actually dated a Nigerian man (at least not seriously - puppy love really cheesy)
but he and the other ones i find attractive are all Igbo lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by millco88(f): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2011
Black american men >> ANY nigerian men
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by MrsChima1(f): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

i havent actually dated a Nigerian man (at least not seriously - puppy love really cheesy)
but he and the other ones i find attractive are all Igbo lipsrsealed

Look at your arse digging up old threads. grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Tosinville(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2011
Mtcheew!
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by seedord247(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2011
Yes i believe but minus tosin monkey
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Tosinville(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2011
lol^^You already know that am better than those males in ur family including you the gorilla man.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by seedord247(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2011
Tosinville:

lol^^You already know that am better than those males in your family including you the gorilla man.

public Improper fraction. you are black in and outside i wonder how your kidney and all your intestine will look like.

I doubt it if you are yoruba . . . . check your heritage you must be from cameroun or sudan.

bros. . . you are too black for my liking. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by ShyOne(f): 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2011
I don't know but it sure sounds good. I love Yoruba.

grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Tosinville(m): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2011
Seedord247

Look man, are you suffering from brain disease? or haven't you eat ur grandma punny lately to pay ur tuition fee?LOL, besides how do i expect my haterz like u dat wanna be me to like me?

If you know that you're far better than the way i look then upload ur recent pic in your profile with NL note, no more talk. Have you lied that ur dad is dead for them to give u free tuition? dumb arse bastard LMAO!
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by seedord247(m): 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2011
Shy-One:

I don't know but it sure sounds good.  I love Yoruba.

grin grin grin

Thank you jare Shy one.

I just don't want to put on tribalism.

please you people should not use Tosin Baboon to judge yoruba men oo o o o o. I just figure out his heritage.

His mother his from cameroun and his father is from ghana.

so do the math. now let find the value of Tosin

Tosin =black negative divided by black negative =  

Tosin = plus dark
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Tosinville(m): 12:01am On Oct 06, 2011
Seedord247

You are an i-diot for including your mum in our conversation, and pls stop being a coward and upload ur recent picture here with NL note, scumbag.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by ShyOne(f): 12:01am On Oct 06, 2011
Abeg

leave Tosinville fine chocolate self alone - look at his new profile picture - looks even better than the last one.

@ Seed

I love Yoruba   grin grin
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Lax75(m): 12:03am On Oct 06, 2011
Shy-One:

Abeg

leave Tosinville fine chocolate self alone - look at his new profile picture - looks even better than the last one.

@ Seed

Sister Shy,

Thanks for appreciating us Yoruba brothers. We lof u 2 grin
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Tosinville(m): 12:06am On Oct 06, 2011
I'm looking good each and everyday no be lie.

Seedord247, if you can't upload your recent pic with NL note on your hand shows you're a coward for the rest of your life, lunatic.

Your ugly type don't need to challenge me, gorilla man.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by seedord247(m): 12:08am On Oct 06, 2011
Shy-One:

Abeg

@ Seed

Shy one if you say i love yoruba again am gonna buy you  56 inches heel shoes. if you want.

Tosinville:

Seedord247

You are an i-diot for including your mum in our conversation, and pls stop being a coward and upload your recent picture here with NL note, scumbag.

they call you chocolate Inu Ode ara re dun.  hope you watch cannibal movie.  you are of no difference.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Tosinville(m): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2011
Seedord247

Do you go to school at all? WHO'LL TELL THIS I-DIOT TO UPLOAD HIS PIC TOO LETS SEE WHO WE'RE TALKING TO? why hating when your own face is as ugly as african monkeys in kenya zoo LOL
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Tosinville(m): 12:23am On Oct 06, 2011
I know the mofo named seedord247 will runaway whenever i tell him to upload his picture on his profile LOL, i know who the dude is & i've seen his picture before so i know what am talking about here. I'm off and as for you seedord247, go eat pig shitt cos you can never be like me, nit.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by 5stardude: 12:47am On Oct 06, 2011
Shitty thread created by a . . . , . . . . tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by ShyOne(f): 1:23am On Oct 06, 2011
Lax75:

Sister Shy,

Thanks for appreciating us Yoruba brothers. We lof u 2 grin

^^^

Gosh You too - Another beautiful fine chocolate man ooooo grin grin

You are welcome.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by ShyOne(f): 1:25am On Oct 06, 2011
seedord247:

Shy one if you say i love yoruba again am gonna buy you  56 inches heel shoes. if you want.

Thank you Shy loves gifts grin grin grin grin

let's go shopping. cheesy
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Lax75(m): 1:27am On Oct 06, 2011
Shy-One:

^^^

Gosh You too - Another beautiful fine chocolate man ooooo  grin grin

You are welcome.
Wow! I blush. I'm being a lil' gutsy today  grin Wondering if I should tell you why I say so.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by ShyOne(f): 3:17am On Oct 06, 2011
^^^

OK spill the beans - talk to Shy

What happened? Good news? Big job promotion? The chosen one is coming around? You have extended your Asian Vacation to add a Little Nigerian Swag? What is the great big grin grin my friend?

I wish you nothing but the best.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Lax75(m): 3:25am On Oct 06, 2011
^^^^ Haha! Too funny. Naaa. Go to the ethnic/racial/secretarian politics sub-section of the politics section, then find you a thread that showcases southwestern men of nigeria. This is temporary  smiley
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 06, 2011
What I wonder

1. Where wont seedor247 and Tosin fight?

2. Why is seedor always after Tosin?

3. When will my questions be answered?

4. Are Yoruba men still the most wanted? We tend to make more sons than other tribes, more for everyone plz. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by ShyOne(f): 3:51am On Oct 06, 2011
Lax75:

^^^^ Haha! Too funny. Naaa. Go to the ethnic/racial/secretarian politics sub-section of the politics section, then find you a thread that showcases southwestern men of nigeria. This is temporary  smiley

embarassed embarassed shocked shocked

You are finnnneee - that is you right?

stop doing this to me!
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by ShyOne(f): 4:04am On Oct 06, 2011
@ Lax

You know what? You should have pushed to be a model - you really should have - 1 or 2 No's shouldn't have discouraged you. That is the modeling world - a thousand No's before you get a Yes.

I wish you had grown a thick skin my friend. You are the epitome of a statute - beautiful - your look really does sell back in the day and still today - I am looking at your photos all 3 of them.

wink
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by ShyOne(f): 4:05am On Oct 06, 2011
back to work, back to work, back to work.
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 06, 2011
OP yea rit. . They re really the most wanted in various ways scam specialty UK, U.S,all over the freaking world even in Nigeria. Sham marriage especially in the U.K, dirty, envious, the list is endless. ;p. What else are they the most wanted please remind me
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 06, 2011
My bad. . I forgot the fugly part. . They have got Phd on that one too
Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by Lax75(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2011
embarassed
Shy-One:

embarassed embarassed shocked shocked

You are finnnneee - that is you right?

stop doing this to me!

lol. Thanks Sis! It was years back when my brother (who has connections in that industry) tried to psych me to put a portfolio together. It took all the courage in me to do that look and I was uncomfortable. Finally decided that the whole industry wasn't for me at all as I hate fame and being in the spotlight. I remember one agency telling me that my features were too "ethnic" and that they were looking for the shamaar Moore type "because that's what sells". Lol.

Thanks for the compliment though. Me blushes.

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? / Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. / Which Of These Ladies Is The Hottest Female Teacher? - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.