Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy (50671 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wow! I could remember opening a thread here many years ago as a new member here, telling everyone about my virginity status...I was bashed so much, I quickly begged the mods to delete the thread of over 30 pages filled with insults. People are scared to talk about their status today, to avoid being mocked or making the other person feel bad...which I understand really, but the truth is keeping yourself till your wedding night is the wisest thing to do. Forget all the stories you read online, God is the ultimate and you shouldn't please man to displease God, neither should you please your flesh. Just imagine how it would feel like, having sex for the first time on your wedding night....you know the excitement to have sex without being scared of all those things that comes with pre-marital sex is out of this world. This life would be a much better place, if ladies closed their legs.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Kanoute(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:

A willing penis is always available,
Way more than clean portable water.

This has nothing to do with the guys I move with, but basic human makeup. I am sure all the girls you have fcked are not Miss-World materials, neither do they have impecabble characters. That has never been the quality men look out for when they wanna fûck. Which is why you see them impregnating women they do not love or want to marry.

Queen Poco... Always hitting the head on the nail and not mincing words... Bros whether you agree or not she is saying the stack reality.. No matter how the girl is, whether ugly or with the worst character, she will see a willing penis when she needs one...

A willing penis is way more available than clean portable water grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
the word "virgin" is no more in use in this 21st century there are 2 classes of people nowadays the ones that have sex and those who masturbates.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Fisher007: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Bahamas95(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
Even the ones wey toto dey scratch every minute go still form make people think say dem dey decent. I don't give a damn about virgins, woman na woman.

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by happney65: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
story..

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
the world is spoilt but there are still ladies that knows their value. if you must open your legs for any guy, be rest assured he's ready like knowing his family and him knowing yours

Virgin or no marriage for me

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Topmaike007(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Beehive1:
Avoiding unnecessary soul tie
lolz
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by meobizy(f): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
If the question was responded to online just know it was men who did the answering. Na only physical meet and greet or video I believe nowadays.
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by biddostandard: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Beehive1:
Avoiding unnecessary soul tie
you cant avoid that
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Emmanuelhector(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
crap
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Beverlyjean(f): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Let no one deceive u...being a virgin is the best .. guys that say they don't like virgins are just guys that wants to 4k ...girls that say being a virgin is over rated are those that are living in denial .... I know everyman will prefer to wife a virgin...it boosts their ego

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Beehive1: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
biddostandard:
you cant avoid that
Your opinion
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by gonkin(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
MGab25:
In a world where it’s believed that almost everyone above 18 is sexually active, but we are directing the spotlight on those who are standing against all odds, albeit environmental and peer pressure. Our mother confessor, Correct Bae on her WhatsApp channel threw open the question “Why are you a Virgin or Celibate? For God? or For Man?” We were sent different reactions to that question ranging from honest to sarcastic replies.

However, below are the responses that were sent in

Source: https://naija4u.me/60-people-gave-reasons-why-they-are-still-virgins-or-celibates-in-their-twenties/

Either she's ugly or has bad hygiene. Single and 23 and sad. Yep. Come on. I have seen a 27 thats cute and good in communication but she's married to the bible. She doesn't even hear words like nxgga, shyt or Bleep before she starts the bible shizzle on you and hers is so excessive that guys with interest quit. She's very ok though but her own is even after marriage we'll only have sex when we want a baby. That's sick
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by billynoni(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
The number 12...... Lmaaaaoooooooo, such one honest babe!
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Burstse(f): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
billynoni:
The number 12...... Lmaaaaoooooooo, such GET A QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED HOME TUTOR IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS FOR YOUR WARD/CHILD
?? smiley winkwww.nairaland.com/attachments/10630965_jato_jpeg68dd528f7bb459007fc4576b499039a4
honest babe!
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by abbatoir(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Wow! I could remember opening a thread here many years ago as a new member here, telling everyone about my virginity status...I was bashed so much, I quickly begged the mods to delete the thread of over 30 pages filled with insults. People are scared to talk about their status today, to avoid being mocked or making the other person feel bad...which I understand really, but the truth is keeping yourself till your wedding night is the wisest thing to do. Forget all the stories you read online, God is the ultimate and you shouldn't please man to displease God, neither should you please your flesh. Just imagine how it would feel like, having sex for the first time on your wedding night....you know the excitement to have sex without being scared of all those things that comes with pre-marital sex is out of this world. This life would be a much better place, if ladies closed their legs.
Bravo!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by cooltola(m): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
No sex outside marriage. No one is perfect ,all have sinned and fallen short. But we can choose to live our lives pleasing God. If you are christ believer, your body is a temple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by TemmyT002(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
Did you notice that those ladies never forget the exact date they lost their virginities?
Na serious matter o
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by KIDfurniture(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
Make I join this group nah.m. kindly add me . I need to meet honest women
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by wisdom042(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Many of them claiming to be a virgin are professionals when it comes to giving BJ n most guys won't allow a girl go after d BJ.

Many of dem na audio virgins
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by jaxxy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
Celibacy isn’t a big deal just that the declining morals with youths is alarming.
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Humility017(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
KKKWHITE:
None did say most importantly because of God what a evil world

I am telling.... it seems many Christians don't even read their Bibles or know the will of God...
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by abbatoir(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kanoute:

Queen Poco... Always hitting the head on the nail and not mincing words... Bros whether you agree or not she is saying the stack reality.. No matter how the girl is, whether ugly or with the worst character, she will see a willing penis when she needs one...

A willing penis is way more available than clean portable water grin
Ha! Guys see our Life!

Trust me .. few have taste..take it or leave it!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Humility017(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

well said.... the truth is the desire to please God at all times should be out utmost drive... we own faithfulness to God first, before any man...

abstaining from sex till marriage is what we do to honour God and His Word.....

I am glad at your words

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Raydos: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Let no one deceive u...being a virgin is the best .. guys that say they don't like virgins are just guys that wants to 4k ...girls that say being a virgin is over rated are those that are living in denial .... I know everyman will prefer to wife a virgin...it boosts their ego

God bless you my sister, I am a man and I'm not a virgin, i always regret losing my virginity up till this day!!

And i have made a decision to never have sex until i get married, Anyone that say being a virgin is overrated is a clown!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
more virgins, please.... grin

I love reading their stories... grin grin

any female virgin on NL should indicate.... I want pray for you all, sweet flowers.
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Humility017(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
Raydos:

God bless you my sister, I am a man and I'm not a virgin, i always regret losing my virginity up till this day!!

And i have made a decision to never have sex until i get married, Anyone that say being a virgin is overrated is a clown!!

Bro...God bless you for your sincerity and truly God will bless you with a virtuous woman....

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by biddostandard: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
Beehive1:

Your opinion
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MiddleDimension: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Call me when it is on guys.

Cos we all know who the main oloshos are

Anyway, I will prefer abstinence out of personal convictions and values. Not for religious reasons or for a man. The latter being more disastrous.

i really like the fact you don't see the ''i want to keep it for my man'' mantra as a good enough reason. people eho give this reason try to pass the idea that they are morally upright. if not because pur definition of morality is faulty, i wonder how anyone can see that as a good moral reason.

The god part is also not the best reason, but i will respect it anyway, if anyone wants to stay away from sex because of their god.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Storm Inside Their Wedding Reception In Rolls Royce, Destroy Dance Floor / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.