Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy (50673 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by rightchic(f): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Dont they read everything online? I I wonder why non virgin hoes are always quick to condemn virgin angels. Who told you to turn yourself to second hand, Naija used? Virgins are new Rolls Royce, Non virgins are old dilapidated Volkswagen beetles

You are very stupid for mentioning me... You sound stupid and I am sure u look stupid too. Na ur type dey sleep with all their Muslim hijab wearing sisters, come here dey form defender of virgins. Ewu hausa
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by sinceraconcept(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
The funny truth is that there are so many virgins much more than people think. Women especially have every opportunity to lose their virginity cos there are always men around the corner willing to Bleep a woman and even spend for her. It's very foolish to say some women don't have opportunity to Bleep. Opportunity surrounds them all the time but only the right thinking angels among women choose to keep their virginity, hoes give up their virginity before marriage
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by NoraPibowei(f): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Wow! I could remember opening a thread here many years ago as a new member here, telling everyone about my virginity status...I was bashed so much, I quickly begged the mods to delete the thread of over 30 pages filled with insults. People are scared to talk about their status today, to avoid being mocked or making the other person feel bad...which I understand really, but the truth is keeping yourself till your wedding night is the wisest thing to do. Forget all the stories you read online, God is the ultimate and you shouldn't please man to displease God, neither should you please your flesh. Just imagine how it would feel like, having sex for the first time on your wedding night....you know the excitement to have sex without being scared of all those things that comes with pre-marital sex is out of this world. This life would be a much better place, if ladies closed their legs.
Point of correction this life would be much better,if men learn to zip up.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by sinceraconcept(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
rightchic:

You are very stupid... You sound stupid and I am sure u look stupid too. Ewu hausa
im Yoruba and not Hausa. truth hurts, truth is bitter, if any sensible man marries a non virgin(hoe),how can you expect him not to treat you like a dirty rag that you are when some men got married to brand new tear rubber angels. A non virgin woman has done it before marriage and shouldn't complain if husband cheats,she is substandard,non virgin women are always filled with nothing but STDs,cheating spirit, can't be trusted, tendency to turn one's daughter to a hoe like herself and make her feel there is nothing wrong about premarital sex and may even do family planning for her at age 12 to have sex anyhow, always sneaking through the backdoor to Bleep their exes even while married, non virgins are so used dick and are dick gluttonous and will definitely cheat and look for different shapes and sizes of dicks. These are the reasons why we don't value many ladies again. really drop dead gorgeous ladies are mostly virgins but average looking girls and ugly girls are mostly non virgins because drop dead gorgeous girls see themselves and their bodies as gold that a man can't touch anyhow(high self esteem) and know they would get another man in minutes if the one after their pussy leaves because they ain't giving in but ugly and average looking girls would want to please a man with their body to hold him because they're ugly or average and may not get a man like him again(low self esteem). that's why you see those Indian actors run after those drop dead gorgeous indian girls in movies and do anything to get her,extremely crazy for her because those girls are always very virtuous and don't allow men to have sex with them anyhow cos they are too beautiful with high self esteem. A woman's virginity is her honour. Only drop dead gorgeous girls you see that don't respect their bodies and are sexually active before marriage are those that were raped, their self esteem has been shredded with the rape.
So,ma'am,you have turned to a housewife before marriage,a used product and expect a man to treat you like an angel, like a new product and tore the wrap(hymen) by himself. Ma'am, we men think alike but won't say it out, if we discover you're non virgin, we would just wonder how many men you've bleeped in your life and lose trust in you totally
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by rightchic(f): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
sinceraconcept:
im Yoruba and not Hausa. truth hurts, truth is bitter, if any sensible man marries a non virgin(hoe),how can you expect him not to treat you like a dirty rag that you are when some men got married to brand new tear rubber angels. A non virgin woman has done it before marriage and shouldn't complain if husband cheats,she is substandard,non virgin women are always filled with nothing but STDs,cheating spirit, can't be trusted, tendency to turn one's daughter to a hoe like herself and make her feel there is nothing wrong about premarital sex and may even do family planning for her at age 12 to have sex anyhow, always sneaking through the backdoor to Bleep their exes even while married, non virgins are so used dick and are dick gluttonous and will definitely cheat and look for different shapes and sizes of dicks. These are the reasons why we don't value many ladies again. really drop dead gorgeous ladies are mostly virgins but average looking girls and ugly girls are mostly non virgins because drop dead gorgeous girls see themselves and their bodies as gold that a man can't touch anyhow(high self esteem) and know they would get another man in minutes if the one after their pussy leaves because they ain't giving in but ugly and average looking girls would want to please a man with their body to hold him because they're ugly or average and may not get a man like him again(low self esteem). that's why you see those Indian actors run after those drop dead gorgeous indian girls in movies and do anything to get her,extremely crazy for her because those girls are always very virtuous and don't allow men to have sex with them anyhow cos they are too beautiful with high self esteem. A woman's virginity is her honour. Only drop dead gorgeous girls you see that don't respect their bodies and are sexually active before marriage are those that were raped, their self esteem has been shredded with the rape.
So,ma'am,you have turned to a housewife before marriage,a used product and expect a man to treat you like an angel, like a new product and tore the wrap(hymen) by himself. Ma'am, we men think alike but won't say it out, if we discover you're non virgin, we would just wonder how many men you've bleeped in your life and lose trust in you totally

Who will read this nonsense you wrote? Mention me again make thunder fire your two balls. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by sinceraconcept(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
rightchic:

Who will read this nonsense you wrote? Mention me again make thunder fire your two balls. Idiot
A non virgin hoe with borehole pussy like you won't read it because it's full of facts. If you don't read it,everybody would read it becaIse it's really enlightening,its not only for you but for everyone out there
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by sinceraconcept(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Wow! I could remember opening a thread here many years ago as a new member here, telling everyone about my virginity status...I was bashed so much, I quickly begged the mods to delete the thread of over 30 pages filled with insults. People are scared to talk about their status today, to avoid being mocked or making the other person feel bad...which I understand really, but the truth is keeping yourself till your wedding night is the wisest thing to do. Forget all the stories you read online, God is the ultimate and you shouldn't please man to displease God, neither should you please your flesh. Just imagine how it would feel like, having sex for the first time on your wedding night....you know the excitement to have sex without being scared of all those things that comes with pre-marital sex is out of this world. This life would be a much better place, if ladies closed their legs.
You're just very wise, like a professor. If everyone could read this,its a summary of wisdom to live an ideal life. Don't forget that people that mostly stay online a lot to comment are useless, wayward,condemned,lazy,fraudulent,slay queens,etc It's like going to beer parlour to preach about honesty,hardwork etc, they would surely lambast you because of the category of people that are there. ,Most right thinking people are offline and would praise you for your virginity. those online wouldn't even comment to your post at all. It's very weird to see some people condemn virginity, they're the most rotten of all kinds of people. I'm not a saint,i am not an SU or Alfa, I'm no born again, I'm not religious but I respect virgins a lot and see them as the most beautiful of all girls that refuse to give their body to people anyhow. Virgins are the high class brand new Rolls Royce of girls while non virgins are the old dilapidated Datsun of girls.
Never ever judge people's opinion with online comments, it's mostly rubbish said by lazy fools that sleep online all day to get sugar daddy, sugar mummy, scam people,etc.
Also, virgin girls are much more than people think, I also used to think there are no more virgin girls due to generalisation and stereotype,but there are so so many virgins everywhere in the world and they're the special types of girls with pure clean blood, clean everything unlike non virgins that may have STDs they don't even know they have and anyone that marries them would be having different diseases because he tested wife for HIV alone not knowing she has some other STDs and it isn't possible to test for all.
Most men love virgins as wife and that's why virgins are hotcakes. Anybody that rejects a virgin for being a virgin only wants to Bleep her and leave her and would have bleeped her and leave her if she wasn't virgin, we men always want to marry virgins and respect her virginity by abstaining from sex with her till wedding night. some men that marry non virgins are only settling for less and would condemn a virgin because they wish their wife was one when they met her but can't reverse time. Just keep it up bae till wedding night when you will really enjoy it legal with that prince charming. Those that are having sex before marriage face different kinds of hell. Am I pregnant? people must not see me, condom busting and thinking they already contacted hiv,fear of kiss and tell, many different problems are attached to premarital sex. Keeping oneself is pure rest of mind and great love life with future hubby

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by rightchic(f): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
sinceraconcept:
A non virgin hoe with borehole pussy like you won't read it because it's full of facts. If you don't read it,everybody would read it becaIse it's really enlightening,its not only for you but for everyone out there

U think I don't know that ur mum and sisters are hoes? People wey all the alfa don Bleep scatter their maggot smelling pussy finish. It's no longer news that ashewo runs in your HIV infected family... Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
sinceraconcept:
You're just very wise, like a professor. If everyone could read this,its a summary of wisdom to live an ideal life. Don't forget that people that mostly stay online a lot to comment are useless, wayward,condemned,lazy,fraudulent,slay queens,etc It's like going to beer parlour to preach about honesty,hardwork etc, they would surely lambast you because of the category of people that are there. ,Most right thinking people are offline and would praise you for your virginity. those online wouldn't even comment to your post at all. It's very weird to see some people condemn virginity, they're the most rotten of all kinds of people. I'm not a saint,i am not an SU or Alfa, I'm no born again, I'm not religious but I respect virgins a lot and see them as the most beautiful of all girls that refuse to give their body to people anyhow. Virgins are the high class brand new Rolls Royce of girls while non virgins are the old dilapidated Datsun of girls.
Never ever judge people's opinion with online comments, it's mostly rubbish said by lazy fools that sleep online all day to get sugar daddy, sugar mummy, scam people,etc.
Also, virgin girls are much more than people think, I also used to think there are no more virgin girls due to generalisation and stereotype,but there are so so many virgins everywhere in the world and they're the special types of girls with pure clean blood, clean everything unlike non virgins that may have STDs they don't even know they have and anyone that marries them would be having different diseases because he tested wife for HIV alone not knowing she has some other STDs and it isn't possible to test for all.
Most men love virgins as wife and that's why virgins are hotcakes. Anybody that rejects a virgin for being a virgin only wants to Bleep her and leave her and would have bleeped her and leave her if she wasn't virgin, we men always want to marry virgins and respect her virginity by abstaining from sex with her till wedding night. some men that marry non virgins are only settling for less and would condemn a virgin because they wish their wife was one when they met her but can't reverse time. Just keep it up bae till wedding night when you will really enjoy it legal with that prince charming. Those that are having sex before marriage face different kinds of hell. Am I pregnant? people must not see me, condom busting and thinking they already contacted hiv,fear of kiss and tell, many different problems are attached to premarital sex. Keeping oneself is pure rest of mind and great love life with future hubby
Sincerely you have typed out my mind ! Absolutely everything!!!! It still baffles me how ladies easily give out their bodies to men, because sex to me is a very very very big deal! I’m no saint and won’t judge anyone, but I pray and hope our young ladies realize this and keep themselves till their wedding nights.
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Blackpearlous(f): 1:49am On Nov 29, 2019
I love the replies she got..

I realized the power of not having sex from my teenage years, I always had honor among my peers, did things faster, but in my final year as I was planning on losing my whole structure was crashing, I couldn't think they way I used to I was less productive I am really glad I didn't go ahead.
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Blackpearlous(f): 1:52am On Nov 29, 2019
sinceraconcept:

Brought tears to my eye..I am prouding
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Laurene: 4:49am On Nov 29, 2019
Kanoute:

Queen Poco... Always hitting the head on the nail and not mincing words... Bros whether you agree or not she is saying the stack reality.. No matter how the girl is, whether ugly or with the worst character, she will see a willing penis when she needs one...

A willing penis is way more available than clean portable water grin
shut up, always așslicking
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by AbooNasir(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2019
Ishilove:
*sigh
'am'. How difficult is it to write 'i'm' for God's sakes?!!

"sakes"..... how difficult is it to write for "God's sake"?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by zexy2030(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
I think they exist, but many ladies seem manipulative.
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by bepositive11: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ishilove:
*sigh

'am'. How difficult is it to write 'i'm' for God's sakes?!!

Am grin
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Joeboy4ever(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ahh so everyone is now a virgin so who where those ones in oloni’s dm, pls everybody should gettat
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Chinehz(f): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
the world is spoilt but there are still ladies that knows their value. if you must open your legs for any guy, be rest assured he's ready like knowing his family and him knowing yours

Virgin or no marriage for me
Virgin or no marriage.... really?
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Chinehz(f): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
sinceraconcept:
Keeping one's self is pure rest of mind.... absolutely correct sir..wish everyone will know this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos / Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.