Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,068 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories (10275 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Couples Who Married Via Zoom Speak (Photos) / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by saucecode(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rextizzy:
Keep lying and deceiving the gullible ones here, you that have very low self esteem "laughing in Hindi". grin
Rextizzy:
Some people don't have sense, you haven't seen her and you are calling her your crush? Lol keep waiting for audio pictures, everyone knows that pocohantas is an attention seeking nonentity, her life only revolves around this forum only. grin
The ass licking can drown a fish inside water.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rextizzy:
Believe anything at your own peril

prophet
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by zmpp(f): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
nice couple
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Good for them. They were meant to be.
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by zmpp(f): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Rilley:
Super story..

where have you been?
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Am I d only one ..hu haven't experienced true luv...like am I?
Sometimes is as if we luv d wrong ppl...
God I pray am lucky with 2020......
. I like to get to know you pm me thanks.
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Justdogood(m): 12:55am On Jan 29, 2020
Hello guys,
Am open to a new relationship now. Not flirtatious ones though.
Like cool lovely one. Lemme borrow the Nigerian words "serious relationship "

Please I would prefer the lady to be slim and fair.
Even if its as skinny as a stick i wouldn't mind.
No one knows where he will meet his better half.

I just need my wife
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by zmpp(f): 9:26am On Feb 29, 2020
pocohantas:
Sometime ago I got a PM. First one, I ignored.
Second... third, "okay, maybe he has a job for me" So, I replied.

Before then I did a quick check on his profile. Old acct, no Romance section- thank you Jesus! We can proceed.

I gave my usual professional and dismissive response. We had a little back and forth via mails and I pulled the plug at some point. Wasn't interested in taking it further- OFFLINE. I had already made up my mind not to do Nlders and I was bent on sticking to it.

After a while, he sent another asking why I hung up on him. I can't remember my response, but he was politely persistent. I collected his contact and promised to call. I did call. We talked a lot, we met and it blossomed. Different tribes, different locations- we fixed that.

Sometimes he would tease me "Kwin Poco, the feminist." lmao!!!

At some point I asked the exact comment that caught his attention, because I know I am insane 98.7214% of the time and he showed me. I said "lucky you, you met me on a sober day"

He told me, "I can walk into a room full of people and I will pick out that one special person. I knew you had the brain, I only prayed the cosmos will add the body, looks and character". Naso grin

Anyway, we would be the doing the needed soon. I want something small and intimate, but he is overwhelming me with plans. Yoruba people like party ehn! Kai!

I am still thinking if I should share pictures.
I'll makeup my mind before then...
No, I won't share. Bye cheesy

@Crackkhaus, with a post like this from her, you are so correct about her need to be validated by creating faux impressions of herself. she is nothing but a rainbow with seven colors. a true definition of an insincere, hypocritical and insecure woman.

this false claim came just few weeks before she started faking feelings for Alexandre7 who is an Ibo boy because he is based abroad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 9:28am On Feb 29, 2020
zmpp:

@Crackkhaus, with a post like this from her, you are so correct about her need to be validated by creating faux impressions of herself. she is nothing but a rainbow with seven colors. a true definition of an insincere, hypocritical and insecure woman

The fact that you tagged Crak is cute though. At least you know men that indulge in petty gossip. Lmao!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by crackkhaus: 11:42am On Feb 29, 2020
zmpp:

@Crackkhaus, with a post like this from her, you are so correct about her need to be validated by creating faux impressions of herself. she is nothing but a rainbow with seven colors. a true definition of an insincere, hypocritical and insecure woman.

this false claim came just few weeks before she started faking feelings for Alexandre7 who is an Ibo boy because he is based abroad

ROTFLMAO... cheesycheesy
Are you being serious right now? shocked

This poco girl is a gift that keeps on giving oo.

You mean she already bragged about "someone" she was planning marriage with, a nairalander for that matter (whether real or fake)... and the next second she was all over another guy who was jejely minding his business documenting his trip? cheesy
Desperado... grin
I can't blame her though, naija life is not paying again I guess.

Lol, I truly hope the Alex dude fvcked her yellow ass thoroughly & deeply when they met (that's if they met, I don't even care). My own is that I just expect every guy who meets her to fvck her well and dump her for the insincere, insecure, opportunistic chic she is.

That's what girls like her who throw themselves at men deserve.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by crackkhaus: 11:46am On Feb 29, 2020
saucecode:

Sometime I wonder if it's lack of attention and love in your childhood that made u become such a junkie for attention on SM? cheesy What gives u the impression dat anyone here actually cares about your love story?
People dey think of their life and situation and not who you go marry frm nairaland.

Get over yourself, and focus on building your relationship which I hope for your sake actually materializes into a marriage.

I want to share pictures, No I won't share pictures. Who ask u? grin
Thirty something years old woman wey still dey do like teenager.

Tueh
They even dragged her on the thread before... Lol cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by crackkhaus: 11:52am On Feb 29, 2020
pocohantas:

The fact that you tagged Crak is cute though. At least you know men that indulge in petty gossip. Lmao!!!
Don't kid yourself lady.. I don't even know you that well or care to know you, so much so that you'll become a topic of gossip. cheesy
I admit though that I have always suspected something was off about you anytime I come across your comments.

Just see how you are embarrassing yourself by typing fairy-tales all over NL.
For what purpose, I can't for the life of me fathom.. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 12:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

Don't kid yourself lady.. I don't even know you that well or care to know you, so much so that you'll become a topic of gossip. cheesy
I admit though that I have always suspected something was off about you anytime I come across your comments.

Just see how you are embarrassing yourself by typing fairy-tales all over NL.
For what purpose, I can't for the life of me fathom.. cheesy

awww. Such a fan.

Dearest Crakkhaus, the minute you start taking Kwin Poco’s comment personal and trying to put it all together- that is the minute your e-madness and anger starts. Stop now that you are still a lil bit sane.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

*adjusts crown* grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by crackkhaus: 12:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
pocohantas:

awww. Such a fan.

Dearest Crakkhaus, the minute you start taking Kwin Poco’s comment personal and trying to put it all together- that is the minute your e-madness and anger starts. Stop now that you are still a lil bit sane.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

*adjusts crown* grin
Me? A fan of yours?

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 12:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

Me? A fan of yours?

Now and always. You’re welcome to the club. Let’s see if you fare better than those before you.

*readjusts crown* grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by crackkhaus: 12:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Now and always. You’re welcome to the club. Let’s see if you fare better than those before you.

*readjusts crown* grin
So delusional... cheesy
I've always been aware of you and your numerous scandals going back years...I just never really paid attention.

But if my memory serves me well, are you not the same person some guy came on NL a few years ago to run-down about how you cheated on him and bla bla bla? Can't even recall a lot of the stuff.

Now I don't know what on God's earth makes you think I would want to be associated with someone so scandalous.
Maybe if I was interested in boinking your pum-pum, it would be a different story but as it is like this, I never even dey sure whether your mental health dey alright. grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 12:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

So delusional... cheesy
I've always been aware of you and your numerous scandals going back years...I just never really paid attention.

But if my memory serves me well, are you not the same person some guy came on NL a few years ago to run-down about how you cheated on him and bla bla bla? Can't even recall a lot of the stuff.

Now I don't know what on God's earth makes you think I would want to be associated with someone so scandalous.
Maybe if I was interested in boinking your pum-pum, it would be a different story but as it is like this, I never even dey sure whether your mental health dey alright. grin

That is all you guys have and that is what you will keep regurgitating, while I remain Kwin.

He doesn’t want to be associated with someone so scandalous, yet e dey remember all my matter. Even dey find my face for my thread. Such delusion from a fan!

“Pepper dem...Bolanle pepper dem”

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Peeress(f): 12:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

So delusional... cheesy

The poco girl has mental issue. Let me call some of her recent targets:

Nikiballerz
Kantebets
Papanwamaikpe
Alexandre7
Plead

Come and see your client.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 12:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
Don’t try to troll me.

You will run mad!!!!!

Enough said. Bye grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by crackkhaus: 12:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
pocohantas:

That is all you guys have and that is what you will keep regurgitating, while I remain Kwin.

He doesn’t want to be associated with someone so scandalous, yet e dey remember all my matter. Even dey find my face for my thread. Such delusion from a fan!

“Pepper dem...Bolanle pepper dem”

grin grin
Remembering your matter means nothing, I have a good memory & can recall even minute details after a long time once I've seen/heard them.

I dey even remember people wey I no like at all, so this your nursery school logic is quite stvpid. cheesy

As for finding your face...lmao... Relax, that wasn't the intention.
I was calling you out on your need to be validated, and sensible people figured this out from my comment on that thread.

On a thread about a trip to a beach, beach photos are what anyone needs to see. But if you felt the need to put yourself in the frame, then it makes sense to show everything.. otherwise, what's the point if not for some silly assumption that you're all that.
That was the point DUMBOstilskin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 12:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
The more they realize I am not what they wish I am, the angrier they get.

I will still be that girl you wish I wasn’t.

I will go to another beach and I will create more threads, I will put my sexy self and you will be in PAINS! Yes youuuu!

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Idontgiveafuck2: 12:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Am I d only one ..hu haven't experienced true luv...like am I?
Sometimes is as if we luv d wrong ppl...
God I pray am lucky with 2020......
I SENT YOU A PM YESTERDAY BUT SHAKARA NO GREE YOU. REPLY LETS TALK, WHO KNOWS. NA FROM PLAY PLAY WE DEY GET PLAYERS grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by crackkhaus: 12:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
Peeress:

Nik.iballerz
Kante.bets
Papan.wamaikpe
Alex.andre7
Ple.ad

cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by crackkhaus: 1:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
pocohantas:
The more they realize I am not what they wish I am, the angrier they get.

I will still be that girl you wish I wasn’t.

I will go to another beach and I will create more threads, I will put my sexy self and you will be in PAINS! Yes youuuu!

grin
PAINS on top say a naija girl went to a beach in naija shocked
Wonderment!!!

I even feel say this one get small level before...just another local champion feeling fly. grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
hmm social media dating cheesy..not always bed of roses in social media dating.many ppl have sad tales to tell cheesy cheesy.u might think the person u talking to social media is a lady but in actual fact might be a guy like u using a lady"s picture and trying to scam u cheesy.sometimes the lady u see in the picture might turn out different wen u see her in real life.
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 1:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
lefulefu:
hmm social media dating cheesy..not always bed of roses in social media dating.many ppl have sad tales to tell cheesy cheesy.u might think the person u talking to social media is a lady but in actual fact might be a guy like u using a lady"s picture and trying to scam u cheesy.sometimes the lady u see in the picture might turn out different wen u see her in real life.

You always say this thing. You done get experience before? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by makydebbie(f): 1:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
Peeress:

Nikiballer
Kantebet
Papanwamaikp
Alexandre
Plea

You're a "new" nlder married with children but you've stalked her to the point where you know her clients. Me wey dey follow am no even know these monikers.
You try sha.
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
pocohantas:

You always say this thing. You done get experience before? cheesy
many times cheesy cheesy...dont understand why a guy will be posing as a girl cheesy..some dey here sef cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 1:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
lefulefu:
many times cheesy cheesy...dont understand why a guy will be posing as a girl cheesy..some dey here sef cheesy

To get money from unsuspecting men of course.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 1:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
makydebbie:

You're a "new" nlder married with children but you've stalked her to the point where you know her clients. Me wey dey follow am no even know these monikers.
You try sha.

My sister. The other one works in a fortune 500, the other is an alfa male- but they have kept up with my posts over the years.

Yet they are not fans. grin
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by proclinician: 1:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wonderful. Very beautifil match. Indeed forever is just both of you.
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by makydebbie(f): 1:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
pocohantas:

My sister. The other one works in a fortune 500, the other is an alfa male- but they have kept up with my posts over the years.

Yet they are not fans. grin
The thing even tire me. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl / Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO / Eight Types Of Nipples (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.