Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,154 members, 7,864,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories (10281 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Couples Who Married Via Zoom Speak (Photos) / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
RRG1:

Go and cook for the family you're living with ee grin
[/s]

Yea right. The family you know that the Nlders who know me do not know. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
zmpp:

Stop your nonsense, local champion. Your two years salary can't rent a flat in any of my family houses in that same Lagos, and you'll even work for more than ten years before you can afford to rent a flat in one of my family houses here in Canada.
[/s]

Shut up. No one cares... At least I am not under the bridge grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
zmpp:

People who hear you talk about Island every time will think that you even live either in Lekki phase 1 or Ikoyi. Less than a year and six months you started visiting Lekki, you don't want people to hear word for you.
[/s]

Stop talking nonsense. I know up to 5 Nlders up close and personal. Keep shut!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
zmpp:

You are so daft. Try to upgrade your IQ. Once more, I say only a local champion and empty vessel like you will make noise about visiting or living in Lekki.
[/s]

Fix your issues dear. I guess I should be talking about places I do not know. The senselessness... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
zmpp:

You have failed to mention to the audience that you know Ajegunle, where you and your parents lived for many years. Fake ass.

No be only Ajegunle, na Amukoko. grin
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nawa ooooo
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by kizwid(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
i read in between the line, this lady you guys are trolling might not as bad you tag her to be...
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by LINTUNE(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Am I d only one ..hu haven't experienced true luv...like am I?
Sometimes is as if we luv d wrong ppl...
God I pray am lucky with 2020......
thought u gals don't need men, let alone love..
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by LINTUNE(m): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
pocohantas:
Sometime ago I got a PM. First one, I ignored.
Second... third, "okay, maybe he has a job for me" So, I replied.

Before then I did a quick check on his profile. Old acct, no Romance section- thank you Jesus! We can proceed.

I gave my usual professional and dismissive response. We had a little back and forth via mails and I pulled the plug at some point. Wasn't interested in taking it further- OFFLINE. I had already made up my mind not to do Nlders and I was bent on sticking to it.

After a while, he sent another asking why I hung up on him. I can't remember my response, but he was politely persistent. I collected his contact and promised to call. I did call. We talked a lot, we met and it blossomed. Different tribes, different locations- we fixed that.

Sometimes he would tease me "Kwin Poco, the feminist." lmao!!!

At some point I asked the exact comment that caught his attention, because I know I am insane 98.7214% of the time and he showed me. I said "lucky you, you met me on a sober day"

He told me, "I can walk into a room full of people and I will pick out that one special person. I knew you had the brain, I only prayed the cosmos will add the body, looks and character". Naso grin

Anyway, we would be the doing the needed soon. I want something small and intimate, but he is overwhelming me with plans. Yoruba people like party ehn! Kai!

I am still thinking if I should share pictures.
I'll makeup my mind before then...
No, I won't share. Bye cheesy
you dont like narialand men that are active in the romance section, but yourself is so active in this same section of nairaland..i wonder why most gals are so selfish in their reasoning..smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? / Help! I Mistakenly Fvck My Neighbor's Mom / My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.