Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,076 members, 7,863,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories (10276 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Couples Who Married Via Zoom Speak (Photos) / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Liposure: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2020
bimbotua:
Awwww...beautiful!
hi
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by bimbotua(f): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2020
Liposure:
hi

Hello!
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Liposure: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2020
bimbotua:

Hello!
am ike. U must be bimbo rite
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by bimbotua(f): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2020
Liposure:
am ike. U must be bimbo rite
Yes
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Liposure: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2020
bimbotua:
Yes
pleased 2 mit u. By d way u look amazing
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by bimbotua(f): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2020
Liposure:
pleased 2 mit u. By d way u look amazing
Ese gan ni
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Liposure: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2020
bimbotua:
Ese gan ni Thank you
can we be friends
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by bimbotua(f): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2020
Liposure:
can we be friends
Yes we can
It's a free world smiley
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
zmpp:

RGG1 are you aware of this particular busted lie sometime ago? This is one of the examples of her false abundance strategies. With false abundance strategy, naive men will think that she's a hot cake and start competing for her.

Keeping Up With Pocohantas (Season 1).

Isn’t it interesting you showed up right on time. Must be hard running two venomous accounts.grin
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
zmpp:

RGG1 read from page 3.

Read my over 16,000 comments too. grin

Logout this moniker and login to the other o.
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
zmpp:

RGG1 are you aware of this particular busted lie sometime ago? This is one of the examples of her false abundance strategies. With false abundance strategy, naive men will think that she's a hot cake and start competing for her.

Oh yes I am aware,she is steady working overtime to present false image of everything. I don't know if its a curse

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
RRG1:

Oh yes I am aware,she is steady working overtime to present false image of everything. I don't know if its a curse

Oya logout this one and login Zmpp to reply.

grin grin

Zmpp has logged in. Lmao!

Zmpp logs out, RCG logs in again. Cuties!

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Oya logout this one and login Zmpp to reply.

grin grin

Zmpp has logged in. Lmao!
Hehehehe, eya you don dey confuse bah? Now I & zmpp are one and the same. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zmpp has refused to login. Trying to prove me wrong? Nawa! grin
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Camelot65: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is beautiful
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
zmpp:

I am sorry for the naive women who don't know her too well and envy her without knowing that her silent weeping is double the false laughs she displays most of the time in the forum. I don't wish any other woman her bad condition and I pray she gets better.

People who don't know her too well will always think that her family is rich. Someone like her from a Nigerian family that doesn't have assets totalling up to twenty million naira shouldn't be making noise.
[/s]

Same bullshit, different day. kiss
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
zmpp:

I am sorry for the naive women who don't know her too well and envy her without knowing that her silent weeping is double the false laughs she displays most of the time in the forum. I don't wish any other woman her bad condition and I pray she gets better.

People who don't know her too well will always think that her family is rich. Someone like her from a Nigerian family that doesn't have assets totalling up to twenty million naira shouldn't be making noise.

Did u see the thread where she was busy talking abt ikoyi as if na normal neighborhood she's used to? cheesy I was just laughing. In my mind, I was like who dey read dis one now will feel Poco don tay for lagos. South-east import grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
RRG1:

Did u see the thread where she was busy talking abt ikoyi as if na normal neighborhood she's used to? cheesy I was just laughing. In my mind, I was like who dey read dis one now will feel like she don tay for lagos. South-east import grin
[/s]

More lies. This is how they lie to paint me bad. I never talked about Ikoyi, I talked about Lekki.grin
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:

More lies. This is how they lie to paint me bad. I never talked about Ikoyi, I talked about Lekki.grin
You gave the impression u knew Ikoyi so well by comparing it with lekki, you don dey deny abi cheesy Shey u see urself for public

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by LagBae(f): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Awwn....I go love o.
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
RRG1:

I gave the impression u knew Ikoyi so well, you don dey deny abi cheesy Shey u see urself for public
[/s]

Liars shall go to hell. I talked about Lekki, not Ikoyi. You people should stop lying o!!! The thread is even on FP! Stop lying o!! grin
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
zmpp:

You should know better how empty vessels and local champions like her behave. If only she knows that most of the people who own houses in both Lekki and Ikoyi are plenty in this forum, yet don't make noise like a nobody like her.
She don't know anything. Rent sef she's not paying cos she's under someone, yet na her voice dey loud pass.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
zmpp:

You should know better how empty vessels and local champions like her behave. If only she knows that most of the people who own houses in both Lekki and Ikoyi are plenty in this forum, yet don't make noise like a nobody like her.
[/s]

It is not about who owns houses there. It is about roads and beauty of some areas. Stop looking for issues where there are none!

[s]
RRG1:

She don't know anything. Rent sef she's not paying cos she's under someone, yet na her voice dey loud pass.
[/s]

More lies. Thank God I know some people off this forum. Not this two lying trolls. grin
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:
[s][/s]
Liars shall go to hell. I talked about Lekki, not Ikoyi. You people should stop lying o!!! The thread is even on FP! Stop lying o!! grin

pocohantas:

More lies. Thank God I know some people off this forum. Not this two lying trolls. grin
Do they know u reach your house? cheesy definitely not dat house and kitchen u take ur food pictures from, cos you and I know whose house dat is grin grin

Even d lekki you're claiming to know,u rent house there? cheesy See Poco ur matter is enough to make satan run from hell and clear road for u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
RRG1:
Do they know u reach your house? cheesy definitely not dat house and kitchen u take ur food pictures from, cos you and I know whose house dat is grin grin

Even d lekki you're claiming to know,u rent house there? cheesy See Poco ur matter is enough to make satan rum from hell and ear road for u
[/s]

There are Nlders that know me to my house. I have transacted with a Nlder and she delivered the item to my house! On my birthday I got gifts from Nlders that are friends and they all have my house address. My Oniru trip was done with a Nlder and the take off was my house!!

These people are on NL watching you and your Zmpp claim to know me. Keep shut!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:
[s]

There are Nlders that know me to my house. I have transacted with a Nlder and she delivered the item to my house! On my birthday I got gifts from Nlders that are friends and they all have my house address. My Oniru trip was done with a Nlder and the take off was my house!!

These people are on NL watching you and your Zmpp claim to know me. Keep shut!!! grin[/s]
Blabbity bla cheesy fake ass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
RRG1:

Blabbity bla cheesy

That is the sound they make when they have no more lies to spill. Nonsense! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:

That is the sound they make when they have no more lies to spill. Nonsense! grin
Go and cook for the family you're living with ee grin Be there claiming another person house & ur visitors will be none the wiser cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl / Hot Dudes In Bed / If You Have Sex With A Woman In These Three Ways, She Will Go Very Crazy For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.