Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) (140420 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by meobizy(f): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
The search for clout has people doing the most online. This is the fake story of the week. Next.

I know someone will draw my attention back here with “if only you know that this is a commonplace event. Sha, I will leave you in ignorance.”. Ok, the event is commonplace only in your village. If there’s a chance it happens no woman will act stupid enough to broadcast it online. She already has an idea the thousands of users who will slut-shame her.
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Divay22(f): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
mrgoodd:
ladies re the most wicked beings on earth, Talking from experience, Don't be surprised that she will zip up if she's lucky to reach organism before the guy released, She will zip up totally and will nearly slap the guy if he touched her that moment, even when the guy never cum and you will start to wonder if she was the one begging the guy at first, Very selfish set of people .
lol. He don happen to you before grin grin
Oya knack us tori abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
A girl begging a guy for sex is very common,but they do it more codedly.
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Crazy b**ches
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by ZooOga: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
>>"When my ex overdosed on crack and passed out

I'm calling B.S., or more appropriately fiction par excellence. everyone wanna practice dere nollywood script on social media for the gullible. grin

crack zombies don't pass out, dem stay awake for days if not weeks looking for anada hit of dat stimulant.

if he meant opiates or codeine then the story is still questionable because dem cause a major libido reduction in humans.
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by mbhs139(m): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
stupidity:
i don’t see any problem here. If I cum before a lady, I’m done!!! Won’t kill myself trying to make her cum.

Selfish. That's Selfish. At least, tarry a little while, let her cum too.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by IamHonourable1: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Guys be warned. Any person who's desperate to sleep with you has ulterior motives especially to infect you with STI.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Not a new thing ,hv encounter it severally!
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by webngnews: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
Then do it
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by bmdmixer: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
what are u feeling like? undecided
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Gwan2(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
I had similar experience some years back. A very pretty girl I fantasised for all... After all the romance and cuddling, I went for her vjay only to perceive a very offensive smell. At that moment she was already soaked and was pushing my head to her vjay pleading with ecstasy that I should give her head. The smell literally rendered my joystick numb, she held it and was screaming with tears that I should insert it. Omo, I just dey beg her before she cut my pr:ick. It was after I said ok and deceived her that I will insert that she fell on the bed and slept off straight... Omo...I fear

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
All these Twitter stories... who dey video them or is everyone now a reality tv star undecided
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
jaszplus12:

Was he driving when he threw her out?
Please let the lady explain how he did it clearly. I'm trying to imagine I'm driving at say 90kmh then with one hand I lean backwards, open the car door and throw a lady out! Still driving....

Hahahahahahahaha

Superman!

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Germi9: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
I have witnessed such back then in school
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by 989900: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
mrgoodd:
ladies re the most wicked beings on earth, Talking from experience, Don't be surprised that she will zip up if she's lucky to reach organism before the guy released, She will zip up totally and will nearly slap the guy if he touched her that moment, even when the guy never cum and you will start to wonder if she was the one begging the guy at first, Very selfish set of people .

True story, bro.
If you know, you know.
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by mkbessman(m): 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
cRobo:
I'm still waiting for the lady that will rape me

tongue

Don’t say that o. Girls are mean. If they climb you just say your last prayer. One out of three of them back then gave me a serious mark down there with her teeth that till today it always brings a big discussion with any lady I get laid with. My manhood becomes a topic after sex. Bro don’t ever in your life think of it. Never a good experience.
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by etrange: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
mrgoodd:

Men do all sorts of things from robbery to kidnapping to raping but once a story involves a lady, ladies become the most wicked beings. Y'all don't know how childish this your anti-ladies campaign is.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Why did he allowed her to sleep in his house, he shouldn't have invited her to his house initially.
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
chiommy123:
That guy smiling like that was forced?
lolz.
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
chiommy123:
That guy smiling like that was forced?
Noo it wasn't sad because it's not otherwise abi?
Modafucker
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
Thatssobeyonce:
Mtschew

Better mtchewww
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by SamOgasco(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
Who is fooling who here?
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by exlinklodge: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
mrgoodd:

Ur first point is on point.... Lol
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by exlinklodge: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

For the married,

It is a very bad thing to let your spouse beg you this much to have sex.

Are u sure about that?

Cuz u can't expect me to yield to my wife's urge when is feeling while when I feel like, she will selfishly say no
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahahaha

Superman!
James Bond 007 or Jason Statham
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
mrgoodd:

lols the lady that did that to you needs to be flogged
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by abbatoir(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
emddi:
A girl begging a guy for sex is very common,but they do it more codedly.
Fact!
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by blackboy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Why dont I believe this?
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Richy150(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
mrgoodd:

indeed from experience

Your eyes have seen a lot sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.