Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? (20506 Views)

Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by steeze(m): 1:28am On Nov 24, 2010
Nubian me i just cant undastand y dis posta is out to ridicule all Nigerian men, and by association, Nigerian women. Dnt u notice ow she subtley exalts all tins western and attacks anytin homegrown? Gosh
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 1:29am On Nov 24, 2010
Pls do oo !! or brainwash her . . , .Otherwise i ll apply ma AYILALA angry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 1:30am On Nov 24, 2010
D-sense:

I've just gotten 2 points outta your text . . , .WE all know that there re lot of Nice Nigerian outta there. Then u said she shuldn't have generalised . . . .  .But she did  . .That dickkheadd included me nd ma uncles angry . . . . .No way she;s finished today  . . .The next thing for her is to say good bye to her beloved ones . . . .Cause by the time i prepare my stuffs  . . , She ll know what she's just gotten herself into.

Prepare your stuffs? Say Goodbye to her loved ones?
Be very careful before you decide to do battle with the Children of CHRIST because the consequences can be FATAL - FOR YOU!!!
This is another reason why Nigeria remains cursed - as long as you people carrying on with your juju and voodoo - you will remain cursed and receive no blessings from God.
Read what the HOLY BIBLE has to say about your "stuffs" and juju

And we wonder why Nigeria is cursed and going nowhere.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 1:33am On Nov 24, 2010
steeze:

Nubian me i just cant undastand y dis posta is out to ridicule all Nigerian men, and by association, Nigerian women. Dnt u notice ow she subtley exalts all tins western and attacks anytin homegrown? Gosh

The thing taya me sef, well i told her what i thought,  na this Mito matter wan vex me,

just relax , as long as you are not like dont let the generalisation bother you.

D-sense:

Pls do oo !! or brainwash her . . ,  .Otherwise i ll apply ma AYILALA angry

i dey wait am lol, mito just wanted to stir things up
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by steeze(m): 1:35am On Nov 24, 2010
Lemme approach this from anoda angle. . . Poster, do u think Jesus would be proud of u right now? Would he approve of this racism(?) and hatred against your own kind?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 1:38am On Nov 24, 2010
D sense

you seem to have a very angry bad temper. I suspect you are the kind that, if you ever made it into UK, you would probably be locked up in police custody within a few weeks of your arrival
You seem to be the most angry with my posts/observations - probably because you know that it aptly describes you.

The truth is such a bitter, bitter pill
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 1:45am On Nov 24, 2010
steeze:

Lemme approach this from anoda angle. . . Poster, do u think Jesus would be proud of u right now? Would he approve of this racism(?) and hatred against your own kind?

It's not racism. Don't play the race card. I'm complaining about the behaviour of Nigerian men not the colour of their skin. If Nigerian men behaved appriopriately I would be their biggest fans but sadly they don't.

By challenging the groping, sexually harassing nature of Nigerian men, I am re-educating Nigerian men as to the error of their ways and doing a service towards women who have had enough of it. From my Christian point of view - that is a very good thing!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by steeze(m): 1:48am On Nov 24, 2010
Whatever floats your disillusioned boat
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 1:52am On Nov 24, 2010
CILondon:

D sense

you seem to have a very angry bad temper. I suspect you are the kind that, if you ever made it into UK, you would probably be locked up in police custody within a few weeks of your arrival
You seem to be the most angry with my posts/observations - probably because you know that it aptly describes you.

The truth is such a bitter, bitter pill

Ohhh and here we go again!! Dumbb AZZ . . .I come to UK every year to spend ma lovely moment nd to spend on people like u !!! . . .If Uk is ur Paradise then  . . . .Police Custody ko Police Custard ni . . . .ANIMAL LIKE U CAN NEVEER GET IT RIGHT  . , . . ,  I started a race against ur post immediately i stared ma eyes on it  . . Cause i was not expecting such a thread from a sound nd sane person u claim to be  . . . .Why nd where did u earn the gumption to attack ma people like that . . .Besides the way u brought it up wasn't classic at all . . .U just poke that ur Stinky mouth saying '''Nigerian guys must change'' , . . .  . .Who the hell are u to come on Forum with aim of hurting my people's feelings , . . . .  .Beware!!!!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 1:58am On Nov 24, 2010
CILondon:

Prepare your stuffs? Say Goodbye to her loved ones?
Be very careful before you decide to do battle with the Children of CHRIST because the consequences can be FATAL - FOR YOU!!!
This is another reason why Nigeria remains cursed - as long as you people carrying on with your juju and voodoo - you will remain cursed and receive no blessings from God.
Read what the HOLY BIBLE has to say about your "stuffs" and juju

And we wonder why Nigeria is cursed and going nowhere.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Children Of Christ have manners nd re sound & sane . . Sadly u re not one of them angry . . , . . .If i vow to invoke AYILALA on u ,I was barely kidding . . . .lol, Don't be panic '' RETARDED ALIEN'' . . . , . . . , That's why u ll never get it . , Just keep living ur life like a pig.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 1:58am On Nov 24, 2010
D-sense:

Ohhh and here we go again!! Dumbb AZZ . . .I come to UK every year to spend ma lovely moment nd to spend on people like u !!! . . .If Uk is your Paradise then  . . . .Police Custody ko Police Custard ni . . . .ANIMAL LIKE U CAN NEVEER GET IT RIGHT  . , . . ,  I started a race against your post immediately i stared ma eyes on it  . . Cause i was not expecting such a thread from a sound nd sane person u claim to be  . . . .Why nd where did u earn the gumption to attack ma people like that . . .Besides the way u brought it up wasn't classic at all . . .U just poke that your Stinky mouth saying '''Nigerian guys must change'' , . . .  . .Who the hell are u to come on Forum with aim of hurting my people's feelings , . . . .  .Beware!!!!

Any woman who has been on the receiving end of a Nigerian man's unwanted hands has every right to say "nigerian men must change"
You sound like an angry 13 year old
GROW UP!!!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 2:04am On Nov 24, 2010
CILondon:

Any woman who has been on the receiving end of a Nigerian man's unwanted hands has every right to say "nigerian men must change"
You sound like an angry 13 year old
GROW UP!!!
i SURRENDER . . .U WON'T GET IT !!! Just GO BACK TO Yaba Left grin . . . .U re needed there!!!
If u want ma company AZZ LICKER I can hoop u up.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by mystikal(m): 5:35am On Nov 24, 2010
You can always try the next country
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Wislet(f): 7:08am On Nov 24, 2010
*FORMALLY CLOSES THREAD* . . . OP HAS GOTTEN ENOUGH OF WAT SHE WANTED- ATTENTION. DON'T GIVE HER ANY MORE![color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by EFCC1(m): 9:10am On Nov 24, 2010
And therein lies the difference between Nigerians and the rest of the world.
Nigerians find what he did to me (grabbing my throat) funny - but all other nationalities find it shocking
There is something wrong with you people of Nigeria - your standards of decency are abysmally low. No wonder Obama won't set foot in that country!
there you go again angry.
what would obama coming to nigeria bring?
is it free & fair election?
is it peace?
is it economic transformation?
will it raise standard of living?
what has he done for the country he went to?
is he bigger than God? cause God is here cool
so what?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by dbigrod(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2010
@ CILondon,

u have problem with guys raised up in naija,right?i hope u know that most of us here in nairaland were raised up in nigeria, so did u open this thread to insult us.i think u need to have your head checked.what exactly do u do in the uk?wash  corpses,clean cars or toilet?i know that a monkey like u cant get  a good job in the uk.mumu,come back to naija and take up a good job.its pathetic to  see a naija `mugu` attack all naija men cos u have issues with the men in your pathetic life
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Wislet(f): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2010
EFCC1:

there you go again angry.
what would obama coming to nigeria bring?
is it free & fair election?
is it peace?
is it economic transformation?
will it raise standard of living?
what has he done for the country he went to?
is he bigger than God? cause God is here cool
so what?
[color=#990000][/color] I said CASE CLOSED!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Basildon1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2010
It would be nice to know the particularly [i]s[/i]hitty job the poster was doing when this incident happened. It is just so obvious that you have limited education/exposure.

I'm 100% sure if you were in a decent job rubbing shoulders with decent and brilliant nigerian professionals, you wont come on here to utter a whole load of rubbish.

CILondon:

And this in a nutshell is why I don't talk to Nigerian raised men anymore. Whenever you talk to them or are friendly with them they see it as a come on

I pity the fool that even thinks of talking to a self-loathing nuisance like you. Is this how you make yourself feel special?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2010
Arab men are bigger animals, some of them make perverts look like monks,

hope there are no arabs here ooooo i dont want trouble grin

angry angry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2010
My Arab friends re here . . .and They must be heading to urside by now!!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2010
D-sense:

My Arab friends re here . . .and They must be heading to urside by now!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tell them i was only cracking an arab joke wink
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by superboi(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2010
[b]I Can't believe you guys haven't figured out this is the same character as MOBO444 in female costume.[/b]LOL grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by hakon: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2010
“Pride attaches undue importance to the superiority of one's status in the eyes of others; And shame is fear of humiliation at one's inferior status in the estimation of others. When one sets her heart on being highly esteemed, and achieves such rating in her mind, then she is automatically involved in fear of losing her status.”
Fear Not miss UK Suburb No True born naija man wants a plastic chic like you. No wonder the one around you wants to strange you because of your naive nature.
Some women hold up dresses that are so ugly and they always say the same thing: ‘This looks much better on.’ On what? On fire?

If this sister insists on being called Ms, pls ask her if it stands for miserable

Most ladies are born ignorant, not stupid. in your own case you have been made stupid by British education and standards
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Wislet(f): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2010
superboi:

[b]I Can't believe you guys haven't figured out this is the same character as MOBO444 in female costume.[/b]LOL grin grin grin
oh i did figure. Called on mobo too to come pay his wife's bride price, and de guy ran wit both feet barely touching de ground. Ha ha ha ha!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by superboi(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2010
WISLET, I saw your offer to him yesterday and when he did not respond it just confirmed what i believed It's him/her/it. cheesy
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by VGA: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2010
CILondon:

It's not racism. Don't play the race card. I'm complaining about the behaviour of Nigerian men not the colour of their skin. If Nigerian men behaved appriopriately I would be their biggest fans but sadly they don't.

By challenging the groping, sexually harassing nature of Nigerian men, I am re-educating Nigerian men as to the error of their ways and doing a service towards women who have had enough of it. From my Christian point of view - that is a very good thing!

CILondon lets forget this topic. good night yeah
wink
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Beync(f): 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mobo444 and cork started this racism and some people were backing him. i think this is wat thery are lookin for.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 5:42am On Nov 25, 2010
NubianQ:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tell them i was only cracking an arab joke wink

To late. . . . . . . They should be knocking at your door by now cheesy grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Beync(f): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2010
mobo444 has been hospitalized! grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2010
I don't get it. How does telling a girl "you smell nice" necessarily amount to 'sexual harrassment'? These oyinbo idi.o.t.s never cease to amaze me with these their ridiculous laws.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by tommi34475: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2010
VERY FUNNY, THIS POST REMINDS ME OF "THE HOUSE NIGGA AND THE FARM NIGGA", THINK THAT WAS MALCOLM X, AND SHE WON'T MIX WITH NIGERIAN BORN MEN grin , THAT ONE NA RACISM OR WHICH ONE?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2010
pro01:

I don't get it. How does telling a girl "you smell nice" necessarily amount to 'sexual harrassment'? These oyinbo idi.o.t.s never cease to amaze me with these their ridiculous laws.

It is sexual harassment - how she smells is none of his business and you just know he was trying to lead up to something else. This made the nurse feel very uncomfortable

Does he tell his male colleagues that they smell nice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. / Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.