Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? (5688 Views)

Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2019
Kingsteve:

Wrong move!
So basically, he has to spend on meals for every girl he meets for the first time?

That is just one scope.

He doesn't have to use that everytime.

Asking for directions is the best way to talk to a stranger.
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2019
There is nothing like green light in waiting to toast a girl.

Most girls will confess much later, I noticed you first before you spoke to me. That's for those who wanted to confess.

That's simple.

Everyday you sit out at a bar, lounge, store, drinking, reading or pressing your phone, at least one girl should notice you.
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Kingsteve(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Throwing more light on the 'greenlight' approach.
Not every female that 'supposedly' gives the greenlight will end up having any form of affair with the recipient of the greenlight.

Females are very complex beings.
They're naturally erratic/unpredictable!

On the other hand, you'd be surprised that there's this one female that seems to hate your guts for no particular reason.

This happens especially in a group...maybe your course mate, colleague at work etc.
Reason for this behaviour?
She's probably been waiting for you to come say hi, and for some reason, you haven't.
Speaking from experience, not assumptions.

Just shoot your shot!
If it hits the target, fine, if it doesn't, you aim for another that tickles your fancy.
No time, no time...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by dave4rella(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lionpikin:
this is the best comment on the thread, this method does not fail....my g....I once walked up to a girl and with a bold and disappointed face said, you would have been perfect if you were wearing the right bra size, you know what, I'll teach you a thing or two about the female wardrope, don't look too surprised, I grew up with eleven sisters(a blatant lie)....and without waiting for her to say anything, I brought out my marker(always have one in my pocket, just in case) and wrote my digits on her palms....we fvcked for six months....

Yeah, it doesn't fail
Women pay great attention to anything concerning their looks, especially when it's coming from a guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Contumely: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
dave4rella:
angry
There's no particular way of approaching ladies
But always make sure you're unique, don't always use the regular lines guys make use of.

For me, I'm a reserved person and I can never see a girl on the road and try to hi or talk to her, unless when I know that I might not see her again.
So I take my time and strike, I'm not boasting, I have never lost a girl I tried to woo

There are things that get female attention, especially when it's coming from a guy
For instance, I could see a lady and politely tell her that she should not be offended, but that I'm not sure she's wearing the right bra size, automatically, you will have her attention, discuss abit about that and go to your main aim.

You can also admire her eyebrows, like asking who drew it and all that! You will have her attention immediately.

Never admire her beauty! Don't ever do that atleast for the first time of meeting her

Finally, the most surest way of getting ladies attention is by being successful, have a job or career, business etc and be good at it
Take good care of yourself and watch wonders happen... Stay blessed

So you compliment her name.

Then you keep smiling.

You mentioned smiling here more than 8 times.

lmao
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Contumely: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
dave4rella:
angry
But always make sure you're unique, don't always use the regular lines guys make use of.

For me, I'm a reserved person and I can never see a girl on the road and try to hi or talk to her, unless when I know that I might not see her again.
So I take my time and strike, I'm not boasting, I have never lost a girl I tried to woo

There are things that get female attention, especially when it's coming from a guy
For instance, I could see a lady and politely tell her that she should not be offended, but that I'm not sure she's wearing the right bra size, automatically, you will have her attention, discuss abit about that and go to your main aim.

You can also admire her eyebrows, like asking who drew it and all that! You will have her attention immediately.

Never admire her beauty! Don't ever do that atleast for the first time of meeting her

Finally, the most surest way of getting ladies attention is by being successful, have a job or career, business etc and be good at it

So you compliment her name.

Then you keep smiling.

You mentioned smiling here more than 8 times.

lmao.
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
cerpvad:
Approaching is the easiest science in the world.

When you spot a lady of your spec, Put a smile on your face. Walk straight to her. Mention your name
(When she sees the smile on your face, or see that you are in a good mood, she must reply by mentioning her own name too)

When she tells you her name, don't stop smiling and make sure your energy and vibes are not on the lower level. By your energy and vibes, I mean your body movements, such as smiles, pitch of your voice, hand gestures, head control, eyes movement etc

After replying you with her name, then compliment her name. Examples, oh sweet name, wow, nice name, that sounds like a the name of an angel, etc. She must reply by saying thank you. NB. While complimenting a lady who you are meeting for the first time, avoid any words that suggest sex.

At this stage don't stop smiling. Tell her it's a pleasure for you to meet her. Don't tell her she looks beautiful or sexy, hundreds of guys have told her that before and the moment you tell her that, she intuitively groups you with those guys who had told her the same thing and ended up disappointed with them.

She must reply by saying thank you or you are welcome. Don't stop smiling. At this point she is likely to be returning your smiles, but if she doesn't, don't worry, keep shooting your shots.

Say something cool about her look e.g her hair style, clothes, jewelry or something. But don't make comments relating sexy body, hot body, boobs, or butt.

She must smile again and say thank you.

After this tell her a little bit about yourself and request her to do the same. She is likely to tell you something about her.

Tell her that you like the way she talks and will like to go grab some lunch together with her sometime so as to know her better.

She is likely to agree to that.

Then ask her for her number. She will give you. But if she is hesitant, stretch your phone to her to type it herself.

Just like a guy I met sometime ago,came out from God knows where smiling.
Guy: Hello its been a long time
Me: confused (do I know you before) but I didn't say it out tho.
Guy: It happens,so don't worry too much.
There's something in your face (starts touching)
Me: still confused
Guy: I'm So so (name)
Guy: Can we go somewhere for lunch
Me: Are you mad? (Tho I didn't say it out). Still quite
Guy: Can I have you number?
Me: I'm already near my house,my dog will deal with you.
Guy: bye bye we'll chat some other time.

Me: ode

It doesn't work with everybody ooo
If not that I'm well reserved,it is slap that will follow for touching my face alone,cause I know there was nothing there.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by ubunja(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
StacyO:

There's something in your hair (starts touching)

Okay this is funny....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Kingsteve(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
StacyO:

There's something in your hair (starts touching)

grin grin grin
Don't be surprised, na one of these NLders be that.

I hope more females will contribute to this thread by narrating their experiences.
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kingsteve:

grin grin grin
Don't be surprised, na one of these NLders be that.

I hope more females will contribute to this thread by narrating their experiences.
I'm still wondering if its that moniker honestly
The same style ah ah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
ubunja:

Okay this is funny....
Lol
At least he can't woo my dogs (if at all I have any)
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Kingsteve(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
StacyO:

I'm still wondering if its that moniker honestly
The same style ah ah

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck!
grin grin
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kingsteve:

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck!
grin grin
Let me check if you're making heaven

1 Like

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by cerpvad(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
Though in your bid to not prolong this issue, you requested for my last word and I gave it, but let's make this clear once and for all.

We said [b]"Approach is not when you first see a girl, rather it is when she first sees you" [/b]because every confident guy's appearance readily radiates what would make hundreds of girls sees him instantly and want to be with him or talk with him. Confident guys do not care if she gives green lights or red lights. Being already busy with full of fun and good vibes, they do not look for girl's green lights. They already possess the vibes ,poise, charisma etc to make girls turn on green lights and share in their fun.

You indoctrinate your followers to WAIT FOR GREEN LIGHTS( The green light which most girls never shows more often)
We encourage our guys to be equipped with confidence, charms, poise charisma etc to SWITCH GREEN LIGHTS ON in girls.
Now who has more control over girls? The guy that wait for her green light to be on or the guy that has the key to switch on her green light and switch it off any day and anytime he wants?
ubunja:
a girl's response to your approach is what shows she likes you or not?

When in your masterpiece on your style you said:

You have your facts mixed up.

And you need to heal from that "confidence" thing and thinking "fear of rejection" somehow means a man is a Loser or something. Dating Coaches sell you that philosophy to make a simple work hard for nothing. I wrote about it in my writeup No Green Lights No Approach.
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by MrCork: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
JayCynic:
I need some advice from the pros in the section, I'm a reserved guy(not shy though) and I've been having difficulty trying to move to girls, startup convos on the go. It's always very difficult especially in Akwa Ibom State where Uyo girls are always carrying up their noses in the air and acting irritated for no reason. I've had cases where I grew the balls and said "Hi excuse me, can I talk for a second?" And they just walk past, it's crazy. I hate SM relationships as they are phony and fake. I'd really appreciate y'all advices even from the ladies (if any) and share your own methods and experiences

lightskin or dakskin? angry
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by ubunja(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
cerpvad:
Though in your bid to not prolong this issue, you requested for my last word and I gave it, but let's make this clear once and for all.

We said [b]"Approach is not when you first see a girl, rather it is when she first sees you" [/b]because every confident guy's appearance readily radiates what would make hundreds of girls sees him instantly and want to be with him or talk with him. Confident guys do not care if she gives green lights or red lights. Being already busy with full of fun and good vibes, they do not look for girl's green lights. They already possess the vibes ,poise, charisma etc to make girls turn on green lights and share in their fun.

You indoctrinate your followers to WAIT FOR GREEN LIGHTS( The green light which most girls never shows more often)
We encourage our guys to be equipped with confidence, charms, poise charisma etc to SWITCH GREEN LIGHTS ON in girls.
Now who has more control over girls? The guy that wait for her green light to be on or the guy that has the key to switch on her green light and switch it off any day and anytime he wants?
nice one. Do what works for you. If its been working for you there is no reason to stop doing it. Thanks for the debate.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by cerpvad(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
From this dialogue, the guy was just a stalker. He jumped into your space from nowhere. His was an obsessive approach. He had already lost the game before it started.
StacyO:

Guy: [b]Hello its been a long time[/b]What a worst way to start a conversation with a girl who you have never met before. grin grin
There's something in your face (starts touching)

If not that I'm well reserved,it is slap that will follow for touching my face alone,cause I know there was nothing there.
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
cerpvad:
From this dialogue, the guy was just a stalker. He jumped into your space from nowhere. His was an obsessive approach. He had already lost the game before it started.
Lol
As in
Assuming he used some other method,it MIGHT have worked.
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by cerpvad(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Yeah sure
StacyO:

Lol
As in
Assuming he used some other method,it MIGHT have worked.
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
dave4rella:
angry

Lmaooooooooooo
Who are the girls you have been using the "bra size" line on If a guy walks up to tell me such rubbish, I'm definitely tongue-lashing him. So you con look me look me, na my bra size you see. cheesy this has got to be one of the funniest things i've read all year.

And why will you ask a girl about her eyebrows That's so gay, the disgusted look you will get from me ehn. Lol

1 Like

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by dave4rella(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
SBL28:

Lmaooooooooooo
Who are the girls you have been using the "bra size" line on If a guy walks up to tell me such rubbish, I'm definitely tongue-lashing him. So you con look me look me, na my bra size you see. cheesy this has got to be one of the funniest things i've read all year.

And why will you ask a girl about her eyebrows That's so gay, the disgusted look you will get from me ehn. Lol

You're type act that way due to low self esteem
Because you can't even hold a conversation with a guy, better work on your self
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
dave4rella:

You're type act that way due to low self esteem
Because you can't even hold a conversation with a guy, better work on your self

Lol you wish! I converse with intelligent guys, not the ones that start conversations with bra size and eyebrows. Like, who does that Lmao

1 Like

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by dave4rella(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
SBL28:

Lol you wish! I converse with intelligent guys, not the ones that start conversations with bra size and eyebrows. Like, who does that Lmao

I can see how intelligent you are

It's written all over you
Anuofia
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Tangmaniandevil(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Okay, I say "Don't overthink it."

Most Nigerian gehhs have this whole "Don't approach me" mindset especially when it's road things... And some of them can just be plain rude cos of it.

Just walk up, say:

"Hi, I'm (Your Name).. And you are?"

If your body language is right, 7 times out of 10, she will respond.

It's not mostly what you say. It's how you say it.

It also helps if you're in a playful, fun state before you approach. That will generally translate into your approach and considering that most women are bored, you will instantly stand out.

I once stepped to a lady who was smoking, asked her for a stick, and then just said:

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here all by herself?"

And from there, I ended up dating her for 8 months.

It's not what. It's how.

JayCynic:
I need some advice from the pros in the section, I'm a reserved guy(not shy though) and I've been having difficulty trying to move to girls, startup convos on the go. It's always very difficult especially in Akwa Ibom State where Uyo girls are always carrying up their noses in the air and acting irritated for no reason. I've had cases where I grew the balls and said "Hi excuse me, can I talk for a second?" And they just walk past, it's crazy. I hate SM relationships as they are phony and fake. I'd really appreciate y'all advices even from the ladies (if any) and share your own methods and experiences

1 Like

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
cerpvad:
Approaching is the easiest science in the world.

When you spot a lady of your spec, Put a smile on your face. Walk straight to her. Mention your name
(When she sees the smile on your face, or see that you are in a good mood, she must reply by mentioning her own name too)

When she tells you her name, don't stop smiling and make sure your energy and vibes are not on the lower level. By your energy and vibes, I mean your body movements, such as smiles, pitch of your voice, hand gestures, head control, eyes movement etc

After replying you with her name, then compliment her name. Examples, oh sweet name, wow, nice name, that sounds like a the name of an angel, etc. She must reply by saying thank you. NB. While complimenting a lady who you are meeting for the first time, avoid any words that suggest sex.

At this stage don't stop smiling . Tell her it's a pleasure for you to meet her. Don't tell her she looks beautiful or sexy, hundreds of guys have told her that before and the moment you tell her that, she intuitively groups you with those guys who had told her the same thing and ended up disappointed with them.

She must reply by saying thank you or you are welcome. Don't stop smiling. At this point she is likely to be returning your smiles, but if she doesn't, don't worry, keep shooting your shots.

Say something cool about her look e.g her hair style, clothes, jewelry or something. But don't make comments relating sexy body, hot body, boobs, or butt.

She must smile again and say thank you.

After this tell her a little bit about yourself and request her to do the same. She is likely to tell you something about her.

Tell her that you like the way she talks and will like to go grab some lunch together with her sometime so as to know her better.

She is likely to agree to that.

Then ask her for her number. She will give you. But if she is hesitant, stretch your phone to her to type it herself.

All these smile smile smile smile in your approach so, it's better we start dressing like the joker then angry.
Y'all better do your thing your way..

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by cerpvad(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2019
The secret of attraction starts with smiles. When you are talking to a girl you have not met before, don't dare to put on an unsmiling face.
A smiling face shows you are confident and makes you appear harmless to her. This makes her feel relaxed while talking with you. A frown face builds tension in her and makes her feel suspicious about your moves, most especially when you two have never meet before.
KiidaACE:
All these smile smile smile smile in your approach so, it's better we start dressing like the joker then angry.
Y'all better do your thing your way..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Tangmaniandevil(m): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2019
Erm... No.

The secret of attraction does not start with smiles.

You cannot just go around smiling at every girl in the name of attracting them. Ko le werk.

Sometimes, it's even better if you're not quick to smile like fish.

cerpvad:
The secret of attraction starts with smiles. When you are talking to a girl you have not met before, don't dare to put on an unsmiling face.
A smiling face shows you are confident and makes you appear harmless to her. This makes her feel relaxed while talking with you. A frown face builds tension in her and makes her feel suspicious about your moves, most especially when you two have never meet before.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Tangmaniandevil:
Erm... No.

The secret of attraction does not start with smiles.

You cannot just go around smiling at every girl in the name of attracting them. Ko le werk.

Sometimes, it's even better if you're not quick to smile like fish.

Well said...
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
cerpvad:
Yeah you have to smile at some point but doesn't mean one should become a clown just to attract a girl..

You can be very witty and start a conversation without even smiling and get her laughing first before you do..
Being witty is about using something good around or on her to humorously start a conversation and one doesn't necessarily need to smile to start off, the smile can come later in the convo..

I personally don't walk up to girls on the street no more, used to do it back then but now I'd prefer to be in a sitting position and either summon her to my table or go over to her table.. This usually means i meet most ladies I know in eateries, resorts or bars of some sort..

Let me give you an example of how I met my most recent ex;;
I was seated in an eatery with friends and noticed her seated about two tables away with a friend.. Now, if I was alone, I would have most likely found a way to summon her to my table but since I was with friends, I had to wait for that window of opportunity to make my move.. Didn't take too long before I had my chance though, her friend had to rush out for some reason and I noticed she was alone and made my move..

I walked over to her table and just before I got there, I made sure she was looking at me cause I had my eyes locked on hers. Then I pretended I had tripped on something and staggered a little as if I wanted to fall down.. The move got me directly beside her though and this was the convo..
Her: Jesus!! Sorry, are you okay?
Me: without smiling; yeah I am, that was you though.. (Sat down on the chair opposite her whilst saying this)
Her: Me? Me how?
Me: You were the reason I tripped,, you should apologize to me (at this point, her eyes glittered and she wanted to say something but I cut her short and continued)
It's a shame I didn't fall though cause I'd gladly fall for you anytime anyday..

This was the exact point I let out a smile and she obviously caught on to the humor and started laughing.. Now she obviously wanted to know me more,,i could see it in her eyes.. We went on to see each other for over 4 months tho..

Look, what I'm trying to say with all this is, you can still achieve the same effect on a girl without being a clown for it.. You should smile yeah, but don't do it unnecessarily.. Smiling might seem like it makes you look a lot more friendly but it could still achieve another effect by making you come off as real creepy if you overdo it..
Just be witty, use anything on or around her to your advantage..
My 2cents..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Tangmaniandevil(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Amen, bruv... Amen.

It's all about having fun with it and not taking it so seriously.

It is a game, after all.

KiidaACE:
Yeah you have to smile at some point but doesn't mean one should become a clown just to attract a girl..

You can be very witty and start a conversation without even smiling and get her laughing first before you do..
Being witty is about using something good around or on her to humorously start a conversation and one doesn't necessarily need to smile to start off, the smile can come later in the convo..

I personally don't walk up to girls on the street no more, used to do it back then but now I'd prefer to be in a sitting position and either summon her to my table or go over to her table.. This usually means i meet most ladies I know in eateries, resorts or bars of some sort..

I was seated in an eatery with friends and noticed her seated about two tables away with a friend.. Now, if I was alone, I would have most likely found a way to summon her to my table but since I was with friends, I had to wait for that window of opportunity to make my move.. Didn't take too long before I had my chance though, her friend had to rush out for some reason and I noticed she was alone and made my move..

I walked over to her table and just before I got there, I made sure she was looking at me cause I had my eyes locked on hers. Then I pretended I had tripped on something and staggered a little as if I wanted to fall down.. The move got me directly beside her though and this was the convo..
Me: without smiling; yeah I am, that was you though.. (Sat down on the chair opposite her whilst saying this)
Me: You were the reason I tripped,, you should apologize to me (at this point, her eyes glittered and she wanted to say something but I cut her short and continued)
It's a shame I didn't fall though cause I'd gladly fall for you anytime anyday..

This was the exact point I let out a smile and she obviously caught on to the humor and started laughing.. Now she obviously wanted to know me more,,i could see it in her eyes.. We went on to see each other for over 4 months tho..

Look, what I'm trying to say with all this is, you can still achieve the same effect on a girl without being a clown for it.. You should smile yeah, but don't do it unnecessarily.. Smiling might seem like it makes you look a lot more friendly but it could still achieve another effect by making you come off as real creepy if you overdo it..
My 2cents..
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Tangmaniandevil:
Amen, bruv... Amen.

It's all about having fun with it and not taking it so seriously.

It is a game, after all.

Yeah it's a game bro.. One can't be successful all the time and as long as people keep entertaining that fear; The fear of not wanting to fvck up, the fear of rejection, they'll never get it right..
My advice to guys is; Never be caught unfresh wink, just go in there and do your thing, be yourself and master the ability to think on your feet.. You get her, fine..
You don't, it's her fvcking loss tongue..

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by cerpvad(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
You are on point bruh, though you seem to be having issues with how often one should smile while talking with a girl. To you smiling too much makes you appear clownish. But for your information, girls fall more for guys who behave exactly like clowns. That is the reason girls like comedians more than guys. There is nothing like oversmiling when it comes to attracting girls. But beware of fake smiles. Make your smile original enough. And don't be surprised, original smiles are the ones that make you appear like a clown. This is the type of smiles that get you girls easily. grin
If you are having issues on how to smile, it is very easy to learn. Simply stand at your mirror in your closet and start smiling until your face aches. At first, you may feel stupid but don't worry. Do it often like a regular exercise and before long, you will be able to control your face muscles and flash bright smiles anytime you need it to achieve your goals.
KiidaACE:

My 2cents..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) / You Love Her, But She Has A Boyfriend! What Next? / What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.