Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? (1117 Views)

Why Do Cheating Men Fear Their Wives So Much? / Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? / Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? by Spxvlog: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2019

Is there any chance that a partner who once cheated will ever change?

So you’ve been cheated on! It was devastating; like being kicked in the gut and thrown into the gutter. You couldn’t eat or function effectively at work! You were up all night crying, with so much mucus blocking your nostrils and eyes swollen marring your vision.

This ordeal creates so much painful memories that you’ve sworn never to be in a relationship anymore! No! Never! Yea! Being cheated on can be disheartening but the question still looms; “Is once a cheater always a cheater?”...

Well,, let’s critically go through this research that has shown that 22% of men and 13% of women in marriage, with a rise in number when it comes to dating, have affairs.

And according to research also, spouses who describe themselves as happy with their relationships have affairs! When people say; ” Once a cheater, always a cheater “, they deeply underestimate people’s ability to change says an American Couple Therapist!

People who say a cheater can never change have never felt the awful guilt that comes when you realize you’ve made a terrible mistake by having a one night stand or an affair and they tend to forget that these people in question are also humans bound to mistakes and changes too!

Given how many of us have been affected by infidelity, its worth exploring our beliefs about cheaters and their capacity for change!

Does a cheater change?
The good news is yes! Many people who are in committed relationships and have decent chemistry and benefit from both partners can actually work out of the crisis of affairs.

Not only that, their relationship can also become stronger and much more fun too! So learn to give your partner a chance to change because;
Once a cheater is not always a cheater!

Like the Article ? Check out our website: https://spxvlog.com/lifestyle/do-cheating-partners-ever-change/
Re: Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? by Ladylite: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sadly as people mature they realize that people after the age of 30 rarely ever can change.

Change gets hard with age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? by sweetonugbu: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
A cheater can change I am an example

1 Like

Re: Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? by Spxvlog: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
sweetonugbu:
A cheater can change I am an example

Can you tell your story?
Re: Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? by sweetonugbu: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Spxvlog:

Can you tell your story?
yeah I cheated on all my numerous girlfriends I never took relationship serious after the only girl I love cheated on me and back to me and cried, asking for my forgiveness, one thing about me is this I am not easily offended, but when I says I am through I am,
I became a top nine, one of my friend black in the university was asking me how do I cope cause me and my love is not together because of work for the past six months,
I meet someone who changed my mindset and since 2013 I never looked back, I have had it all tall short,slim orobo,big tit name it, I hanged my boot. End of my testimony.

4 Likes

Re: Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? by Bola146(f): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hummmm... it's better not to start what you can't finish...
Re: Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? by Spxvlog: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
sweetonugbu:
yeah I cheated on all my numerous girlfriends I never took relationship serious after the only girl I love cheated on me and back to me and cried, asking for my forgiveness, one thing about me is this I am not easily offended, but when I says I am through I am,
I became a top nine, one of my friend black in the university was asking me how do I cope cause me and my love is not together because of work for the past six months,
I meet someone who changed my mindset and since 2013 I never looked back, I have had it all tall short,slim orobo,big tit name it, I hanged my boot. End of my testimony.

Hahahahah
Ok na
That's nice
Re: Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? by Spxvlog: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bola146:
Hummmm... it's better not to start what you can't finish...

Hahahha
I swear
Re: Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? by themaestro08(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
A leopard never change its slot.

2 Likes

Re: Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? by Spxvlog: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
themaestro08:

Hahahahahaha
Mad ooo
Re: Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? by Spxvlog: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
Spxvlog:

Is there any chance that a partner who once cheated will ever change?

So you’ve been cheated on! It was devastating; like being kicked in the gut and thrown into the gutter. You couldn’t eat or function effectively at work! You were up all night crying, with so much mucus blocking your nostrils and eyes swollen marring your vision.

This ordeal creates so much painful memories that you’ve sworn never to be in a relationship anymore! No! Never! Yea! Being cheated on can be disheartening but the question still looms; “Is once a cheater always a cheater?”...

Well,, let’s critically go through this research that has shown that 22% of men and 13% of women in marriage, with a rise in number when it comes to dating, have affairs.

And according to research also, spouses who describe themselves as happy with their relationships have affairs! When people say; ” Once a cheater, always a cheater “, they deeply underestimate people’s ability to change says an American Couple Therapist!

People who say a cheater can never change have never felt the awful guilt that comes when you realize you’ve made a terrible mistake by having a one night stand or an affair and they tend to forget that these people in question are also humans bound to mistakes and changes too!

Given how many of us have been affected by infidelity, its worth exploring our beliefs about cheaters and their capacity for change!

Does a cheater change?
The good news is yes! Many people who are in committed relationships and have decent chemistry and benefit from both partners can actually work out of the crisis of affairs.

Not only that, their relationship can also become stronger and much more fun too! So learn to give your partner a chance to change because;
Once a cheater is not always a cheater!

Like the Article ? Check out our website: https://spxvlog.com/lifestyle/do-cheating-partners-ever-change/

Am still waiting for more comments
Re: Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? by emmysolo2001(f): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
themaestro08:
I Love what u just wrote
.It like the best idiomatic expression for this question ❓

1 Like

Re: Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? by tetula123(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
I don't think they change. Talking from experience. Once a cheat always a cheat.
It also sounds surprising to me when people tell me they trust their partners. If we know what they do behind our backs. I would say literally everyone cheats. But its going to sound like a cliché.

3 Likes

Re: Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? by Heloct(f): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
People change but don't wait on it

1 Like

Re: Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? by Spxvlog: 1:21am On Dec 09, 2019
emmysolo2001:
I Love what u just wrote
.It like the best idiomatic expression for this question ❓

(1) (Reply)

'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji / What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? / Oral Se,x Is Really Important To Me; Should I Just Get Someone To Help..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.