Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? (6231 Views)

When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Menses On Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by mediatrix8(f): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2010
omega25red:

While i was in Gambia in 1993 i heard that when you get married, on your wedding night you will have the elders of your family in the room with a white cloth laid on the bed and if they see blood they take the cloth and celebrate and they also show everyone and if they dont see blood, the immideatly cancel the wedding.

This is not hear say i heard it from a few gambian folks and i was like  shocked
I have friends and relatives working in Saudi Arabia and what you said is exactly the same as what they told me.They are doing this as a part of the wedding ceremony.
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by omega25red(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2010
mediatrix8:

I have friends and relatives working in Saudi Arabia and what you said is exactly the same as what they told me.They are doing this as a part of the wedding ceremony.
That is the craziest sh!t ever isn't it
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2010
[size=14pt] FOR WHAT REASON WOULD I [/size]
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by mediatrix8(f): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2010
omega25red:

That is the craziest droppings ever isn't it

Exactly! The idea is crazy but it's true.If you can't believe open google and search for it, angry
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by jayfoster(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2010
mediatrix8:

Though few Virgin women are getting married now a days,still not bad to broadcast  Bride's virginity. In Saudi ArabiaTraditional: Muslim brides are expected to be virgins when they marry and the groom announces the virginity of the bride as a part of the celebration.On the other hand,We are now living in the new era,people are now Modern and Virginity is no longer a big deal for couple binded with sincere love,passion and care.Even we heard of divorced man/woman married to singles.Marriage is not a matter of Virginity but it's a matter of True love,loyalty and care towards each other. wink

True! smiley

Mrs. Eve:

There are also surgeries women can get to RECLAIM THEIR VIRGINITY, that what I been trying to tell this POSTER HERE,

(throws a dish at the door)

Please cease fire!!!! grin

The issue is not about how to package, repackage, or rebrand one's self as a virgin bride. It's simply whether more parties (apart from the couple) should be notified after it has been established by the groom. No offense meant. smiley
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2010
Anything done in the bedroom should be kept between the man and his wife only.
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^ Hehehe what an advice
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by Osama10(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2010
Hmmmn. lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by amdman: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2010
My marriage is just over a month old, and I found my wife a virgin on the wedding night, and yes she was 31! In the morning, I told my parents and hers, and somehow my siblings got to hear. Of course some said thats ol school, but if you look close enough, you will see that look of wonderment in their eyes like WOW!

And I can tell you that it has done a lot of good:

1. Proved to everyone that we stuck to our guns becuase as christians we were sticklers for doing the right thing (we dated for 11 years)

2. My mum loved her before cos she knew she was great for me, but now she has practically adopted my wife as her daughter.

3. Her mum was mightily proud of her being the last of her four daughters to get married (she raised all of them alone)

and lots more.
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by MissyB3(f): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2010
amdman:

My marriage is just over a month old, and I found my wife a virgin on the wedding night, and yes she was 31! In the morning, I told my parents and hers, and somehow my siblings got to hear. Of course some said thats ol school, but if you look close enough, you will see that look of wonderment in their eyes like WOW!

1.  Proved to everyone that we stuck to our guns becuase as christians we were sticklers for doing the right thing (we dated for 11 years)

2.  My mum loved her before cos she knew she was great for me, but now she has practically adopted my wife as her daughter.

3.  Her mum was mightily proud of her being the last of her four daughters to get married (she raised all of them alone)

and lots more.
How nice!
Dated for 11 years and no shàgging? shocked shocked One can imagine how proud the Lady's mother would be, say nothing of the Lady herself. Goes to show people still have
self-control. Worth emulating . . .Yeah, keep wishing, Missy. grin
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by obowunmi(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2010
Yes I will broadcast it. In fact, I will repeat it to any and every miscreant that will listen. Especially if my wife is not an UGLY chick.
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by mediatrix8(f): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2010
amdman:

1.  Proved to everyone that we stuck to our guns becuase as christians we were sticklers for doing the right thing (we dated for 11 years)

2.  My mum loved her before cos she knew she was great for me, but now she has practically adopted my wife as her daughter.

3.  Her mum was mightily proud of her being the last of her four daughters to get married (she raised all of them alone)

and lots more.

Accept my WARM FELICITATIONS on your life together as husband and wife, May her Virginity serves as a key to your unending love and care till you will see you children's children. wink wink wink
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by jayfoster(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2010
amdman:

1. Proved to everyone that we stuck to our guns becuase as christians we were sticklers for doing the right thing (we dated for 11 years)

2. My mum loved her before cos she knew she was great for me, but now she has practically adopted my wife as her daughter.

3. Her mum was mightily proud of her being the last of her four daughters to get married (she raised all of them alone)

and lots more.

Kudos to you! The depth of a foundation determines the height of a building. Have a blissful marriage full of celebrations, Diamond Wedding anniversary inclusive!
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by GboyegaD(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2010
As for me, the only people I will inform are my parents and hers and I would buy her parents a special gift to appreciate them.
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by MrsEve1: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2010
lol@11 years and no shagging,

(walking out of thread at wonders people say some of the darnest things)
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by liksy(f): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2010
Hello ladies, if u have been disvirgined and want to get back ur virginity, email me (smartgirls@yahoo.com) and i will tell u the tricks on how to get back yours even if its as wide as a borehole it will be as tight as Virgin Mary's own. I actually did it and i have been married for 3yrs wit a child but my husband still thinks his the first guy to cross me. If your MAN says he will only marry u if you are a virgin, and ur so desperate to marry him , email me and i will tell u wat to do. They think the are smart, after fuckin n disvirgining girls they want to marry a Virgin. wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^ For ur mind naa,listen lemme tell u this lady
Virginity lost is virginity lost,no amount of prayer,tightening and courage u'ld give to it to restore its glory days <No offence>
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by kay177(m): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^^^^^^^

Virgin And annoucement== That sounds too archaic and odd nowadays shocked angry
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2010
Kay,thats women for u wink
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by Coolabbie: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2010
kay177:

^^^^^^^^

Virgin And annoucement== That sounds too archaic and odd nowadays shocked angry
not 4 sum tho. Kaka d footballer announced 2 d world afta his wedding dat he met his wife a virgin & dat he wz also a virgin. @topic i guess its a matter of choice.
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by jayfoster(m): 5:51am On Nov 26, 2010
liksy:

Hello ladies, if u have been disvirgined and want to get back your virginity, email me (smartgirls@yahoo.com) and i will tell u the tricks on how to get back yours even if its as wide as a borehole it will be as tight as Virgin Mary's own. I actually did it and i have been married for 3yrs wit a child but my husband still thinks his the first guy to cross me. If your MAN says he will only marry u if you are a virgin, and your so desperate to marry him , email me and i will tell u wat to do. They think the are smart, after fuckin n disvirgining girls they want to marry a Virgin. wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

It's only men who insist on getting married to a virgin when they themselves are no longer virgins that get deceived by the likes of liksy. That's childish!
In the very same way, companies who fix max age limit @ 25 get deceived by thousands of applicants who were delayed by ASUU strikes, etc.

Liksy, there's nothing wrong in tightening your stuff, the merits cannot be overemphasized. But everything will be wrong if you push your luck by claiming to be a virgin, cos you ll completely lose the same respect you are trying to attract from me and I may not even bother to tell you tell you that you are a liar, unless you are a girlfriend and I'm almost done with you. But if you are a wife, I ll keep quiet for peace to reign. After all, some couples keep quiet even wen they know that their partners cheat on them. But be sure that I ll secretly carry out a DNA test on all "our Children.''

Wait a minute, ladies who tighten their stuff most probably increase the lifespan of their men wink So please send me the cost of setting up an INSTITUTE OF TIGHTENING THE LEVELS, my administration will fund the project grin
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by jayfoster(m): 5:56am On Nov 26, 2010
Coolabbie:

not 4 sum tho. Kaka d footballer announced 2 d world afta his wedding dat he met his wife a virgin & dat he wz also a virgin. @topic i guess its a matter of choice.

Exactly!
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by WhyAWhy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2011
I will announce it to enable people know that not everyone lacks self control despite having it all around you.

I have walked out on a lady who asked for sex (she was more than half naked) and I have broken out of relationships because of sex. (so don't even talk about lack of opportunity here). I only value dignity.
Re: Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? by islamrules(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2011
I wont, lai lai

Meet new Singles @ www.preenpage.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Calling A Woman "An Asset" An Insult Or An Appreciation? / What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday / Case Of The Ex (romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.