Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous (27191 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Court Rejects FG’s Request To Extradite Abba Kyari To US / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by SarkinYarki: 5:25am On Dec 04, 2019
Nothing worse than a tyrant with Low IQ

3 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by discusant: 5:25am On Dec 04, 2019
Court, Detention. Prison, Police and Army brutality talks - all na cosmetic talks.
The real talk is:
either the entire Nigeria submits to the Sokoto Caliphate before long,
or southern Nigerian groups are able to resist, and free themselves from one Nigeria.
Commander on top is a Jihadist advantaged by instruments of government.

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Kingspin(m): 5:34am On Dec 04, 2019
If I do not support Sowore detection neither a lawyer homes been destroyed over night

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by ttaluko(m): 5:34am On Dec 04, 2019
The situation of this country warrant everybody to be flung six six stroke of Kane
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Oseh1Gidigba: 5:35am On Dec 04, 2019
He who laugh last, long live GEJ

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:37am On Dec 04, 2019
By the time that dead brain mawfucka is done with this country, people will crawl on their kneels to beg GEJ to run this country again.

I have pity for you dirty lying afonja but you know ( wetin u sow na u go wear ).

Those Harams are feeling like imperialists. They should keep preparing good talisman and keep very close contact with their uncircumcised brothers in the Arab league because a whirlwind is coming that will do Justice to the innocent blood they have shed to keep them in power.

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by babzo(m): 5:40am On Dec 04, 2019
godwinkessi:
I remember that time u were giving it to Jonathan back to back. Now Bubu is dashing u anyhow grin

This is the kind of karma I love grin

This one sef no take time cheesy

I’ll never pity u. Let Bubu kill u there weyrey man.

What stupid Karma?
And whe he supported GEJ against the Mrs Yaradua cabal, that one was bad too?
People like Sowore, Gani, Saro Wiwa stand for truth, no matter who is involved. They are not like you, who is available for the highest bidder. They have something called integrity.
In years to come, Sowore will be regarded a hero and his children, children of a hero. Who are you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by MobilityExpress: 5:41am On Dec 04, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Lawyers in the House, please what crime have this man committed exactly. Please name his crime in a Democratic government

His crime is called "Trying to change the Status Quo of the wicked ruling class". It is an unforgivable offense more deadly than Boko Haram and killer herdsmen, according to this government.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by discusant: 5:41am On Dec 04, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Oya , come and disgrace you generations defending the indefensible.

FG charged Sowore to court , and the courts granted him bail, and he has met his bail conditions, yet the DSS still kept him in custody giving various degrees of excuses, and now they are applying to the courts to transfer them back to the priaonsy

It's unfortunate where we found ourselves as a nation.

Nation

If Nigeria is a nation, what's happening to Sowore wouldn't happen.

Nigeria is not a nation, it's a country - a business premises of other foreign powers that indirectly appoint who supervises Nigeria on behalf of the foreign powers.

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by livebyday(m): 5:41am On Dec 04, 2019
SOWORE

THE LION OF THE JUNGLE
THE TORN IN TBE THROAT OF THE TYRANT
THE FREEDOM FIGHTER
THE PROTEGE OF THE MIGHTY MAYEGUN
SOWORE THE BRAVE HEART

YOU ARE LEGEND
YOU WILL BE WORLD RENOWNED
THEY THINK THEY CAN BREAK YOU BUT THEY WILL ONLY MAKE YOUR NAME FAMOUS FOR EVER
SOWORE ,OMOLUABI , OMO ODUA

SAVIOUR OF NIGERIA
SAVIOUR OF THE YOUTH

WE STAND WITH YOU

#ISTANDWITHSOWORE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by lonelydora: 5:41am On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

The same Jonathan is now supporting APC while you are stuck in the past, drawing up unintelligent conjectures to suit your eternally pained soul.

I hate to see comments like this.

Jonathan is a full fledged PDP member. Jonathan and Bayelsans decided to teach Dickson a lesson he will never forget in a hurry by voting for APC.

That doesn't mean he is supporting APC.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Praktikals(m): 5:43am On Dec 04, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Lawyers in the House, please what crime have this man committed exactly. Please name his crime in a Democratic government
His crime was to mobilise people, with the intention to forcefully take over government from a duly elected government.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by esente: 5:58am On Dec 04, 2019
godwinkessi:
I remember that time u were giving it to Jonathan back to back. Now Bubu is dashing u anyhow grin

In fact, if karma was a girl I'll take her to the cinema and buy her iphone 11.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 04, 2019
emmaak2:
Sowore feel say na Jonathan

Karma is real

What karma are u guys talking about..?? was Jonathan’s government not filled with corruption.... so because sowore complained then makes him a bad person..a lot of people wanted the pdp government out.it wasn’t just sowore..
U shouting karma are making it sound like sowore single handedly put buhari in office...

...buhari wasn’t the choice at that time but he was just technically the option left that’s was why he was got some support and won.
And now that buhari isn’t doing well does that now mean he complain...I don’t get all this karma thing we keep screaming ..mayb u should enlighten me..

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by mfm04622: 6:07am On Dec 04, 2019
Brandstudio01:

I am not a lawyer but he committed the crime called treason! He called for violent removal of government! That is a crime anywhere in the world!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by godwinkessi: 6:08am On Dec 04, 2019
babzo:

What stupid Karma?
And whe he supported GEJ against the Mrs Yaradua cabal, that one was bad too?
People like Sowore, Gani, Saro Wiwa stand for truth, no matter who is involved. They are not like you, who is available for the highest bidder. They have something called integrity.
In years to come, Sowore will be regarded a hero and his children, children of a hero. Who are you?

In that years to come, I’ll be the president and then I’ll go back to this ur comment and jail u for hate speech grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by CheapDataGuy: 6:09am On Dec 04, 2019
godwinkessi:

I shake my head when I see people like you saying Sowore supported Buhari while Jonathan was in power. Ogar Sowore no dey support abybody

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by yinkeys(m): 6:10am On Dec 04, 2019
Spatta:
The Real Person commanding the continued Detention of Omoyele Sowore is Aisha Buhari, She cannot stand the enlightenment occationed by Sowore to Free Nigerian Masses from the Bondage of Buhari who has become TOO OLD to think or to be a Reasonable Man
I dare Buhari to address the Public Intelligently without a prepared Speech

The Cabal settled with Aisha Buhari and agreed to work along with her so that they can pretend to Nigerians that Buhari is still in Charge. Buhari is Senile, let them prove me wrong by allowing Buhari to address Nigerians without a Prepared Speech.
Nigerian Case is worse than the Cameroonian who have a Paul Biya since November 1982
It is worse than Mugabe who held on to power until he was disgraced

[b]Worse than Museveni of Uganda who is holding on to Power for 33 Years
The Cabal are controlling Buhari and that is why Aisha is Addressing issue of National concerns instead of Buhari
Aisha Command DSS TO CONTINUE TO HOLD SOWORE
God bless you
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 04, 2019
Praktikals:

His crime was to mobilise people, with the intention of forcefully take over government from a duly elected government.

Even if u were paid 100billion dollars..,. U shouldn’t conviniently lie this much..is it just to justify the disobeying of court order u decided to lie this much??
.so the 2 judges that released him saw this offense u claim, but decided to release a person threatening our democracy....??

.it is because of people like u social media control bill needs to be passed

2 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Aidejay(m): 6:12am On Dec 04, 2019
SOWORE must understand this as an impeccable opportunity to Revolutionize the prison
Many have passed such bruhaha to become the change in the society. I expect him to take a page from the Nelson Mandela Chronicles and the biblical Joseph who turned imprisonment to accomplishments.
There is no better guilt trip you can use on Nigerians than the proverbial line "I suffered for you and went to prison". Now imagine using that in context while campaigning for president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by backT(m): 6:13am On Dec 04, 2019
YoungLionken:
Buhari is still using military tactics to dictate,in a democratic system of govt.

What a big govt in a banana republic!
That is the approach Nigerians deserve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 04, 2019
mfm04622:

I am not a lawyer but he committed the crime called treason! He called for violent removal of government! That is a crime anywhere in the world!

Violent removal...?? This guy ddnt even call for removal of any elected government... why the lies just to justify the disobedience of government to court order

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Kingstanding: 6:16am On Dec 04, 2019
godwinkessi:

. My brother if I say anything bad to you I know you won't be bothered but pls am begging you whatever Sowore has done please forgive him. My fellow Nigerians let help Sowore pls and pls. Let us forgive and forget. May the good God be with us Amen. Nothing must happen to Sowore and Bakare oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by vineyardfarms: 6:16am On Dec 04, 2019
MR SOWORE, HOW IS MARKET WITH YOUR DELIVERAL, MESSIAH, MR NO MORE SUBSIDY AND MR 21ST DEVELOPER. SOWORE ENJOY IT

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by WhoBeThisMan: 6:16am On Dec 04, 2019
godwinkessi:

that is a foolish talk my friend

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 04, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Oya , come and disgrace you generation defending the indefensible.

FG charged Sowore to court , and the courts granted him bail, and he has met his bail conditions, yet the DSS still kept him in custody giving various degrees of excuses, and now they are applying to the courts to transfer them back to the prison

It's unfortunate where we found ourselves as a nation.

Illiteracy is a disease...even the judge knows that nobody can be granted bail under treasonable felony. In such case you will be kept under a private facility n not prison. Ask ojukwu to tell u the story. Buhari is a generous man for him to tell the court to allow sowore to regain sanity among other prisoners. He is suppose to be kept in a dungeon because he is a threat to African democracy our fathers fought for.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by WhoBeThisMan: 6:19am On Dec 04, 2019
I wonder how Pastor osinbanji sleeps at night knowing he is a part of this joke called government.

If I were him I will join with falana in defence for sowore just to wash my hands off this mess.

So that Tomorrow it will not be said he was among the worst government in Nigerias history
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by DonBenny77(m): 6:26am On Dec 04, 2019
Make him dey there small, last year when his mates where apologising. He said he owes Jona no apology......make bubu deal with am small joor......

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by clarocuzioo(m): 6:29am On Dec 04, 2019
Aladegba:

Illiteracy is a disease...even the judge knows that nobody can be granted bail under treasonable felony. In such case you will be kept under a private facility n not prison. Ask ojukwu to tell u the story. Buhari is a generous man for him to tell the court to allow sowore to regain sanity among other prisoners. He is suppose to be kept in a dungeon because he is a threat to African democracy our fathers fought for.

Really,are you now the accuser, the judge and the executor all at once?

You just exposed your myopicness and shallowness. The judge has granted the bail, and if FG thinks he shouldn't be granted bail, they should have made their case in the law court.

Just as Sowore through his counsel Femi Falana made a case that the bail conditions are stingent, and the judge heard their plea, and made adjustments.

What's stops your emperor general in making a case against his bail in court.

You people that are blindly supporting this administration are yet to realize that their will be Nigeria even after Buhari is gone, and all these terrible precedents he is setting is not good for national development, as the next president will follow may follow suit.

You all think Nigeria ends with Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by SoNature(m): 6:34am On Dec 04, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:

By the time that dead brain mawfucka is done with this country, people will crawl on their kneels to beg GEJ to run this country again.

I have pity for you dirty lying afonja but you know ( wetin u sow na u go wear ).

Those Harams are feeling like imperialists. They should keep preparing good talisman and keep very close contact with their uncircumcised brothers in the Arab league because a whirlwind is coming that will do Justice to the innocent blood they have shed to keep them in power.

Uncle, move on.

Jonathan was not, and will never make, a good leader.

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by ejimatic: 6:35am On Dec 04, 2019
Brandstudio01:
. The government accused him of treason and felony because he allegedly held subversive meetings and organised a revolution protest against the government... The truth is as a contestant in the last election he should not have used the word Revolution .Protest only is enough.However the court will decide if he is guilty or not.In my opinion the government believes he is a threat to peace of Nigeria considering his conduct in detention and even when he was brought to Court. The government is hiding under section 258 of the constitution that anybody who is a threat to the country's peace can be detained for a long time.It is believed that with this development such an act will be discouraged.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates / Doctors Attending To Zaria Blast Victims (Pictures) / Boko Haram Attacks UN Team And Soldiers In Bama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.