Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous (27193 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Court Rejects FG’s Request To Extradite Abba Kyari To US / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by YoungLionken(m): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2019
backT:

That is the approach Nigerians deserve.

My brother, I couldn't agree more...
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Okikaneseokwu: 7:22am On Dec 04, 2019
Cherrybae:

As a senior lawyer, there offence is Treasonable Felony, which is punishable under section 8(2) of the Criminal and Administrative Justice Act as amended. Is a life imprisonment.
Brain dead liar that calls himself a lawyer.As much as u are that enthroned this evil,it must rule in ur families and generations unborn.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Praktikals(m): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2019
Okikaneseokwu:
U are one of the reasons we are where we are today.Forcefully taking over a government unarmed?
Mumu
You are a fool if you expected them to brandish arms in front of a camera. That was how you people were claiming IPOB was unarmed. Mumu²⁰⁰
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Germi9: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2019
Yet the Judiciary sit down like mumu dey look even as FG they dishonor them...well if FG fit bully Judiciary like this who be we?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by MrDoGood(m): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2019
godwinkessi:
I remember that time u were giving it to Jonathan back to back. Now Bubu is dashing u anyhow grin

This is the kind of karma I love grin

This one sef no take time cheesy

I’ll never pity u. Let Bubu kill u there weyrey man.

Sense is very far oh.....
Chie! Now I know.
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Felix6: 7:30am On Dec 04, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Lawyers in the House, please what crime have this man committed exactly. Please name his crime in a Democratic government
this traitor has committed heinous, barbaric, treasonable, and inhumane offence by using his media outlet Sahara reporters and colluding with fellow traitors to spread lies, propaganda, blackmail, by extension misinformed the general public to sabotage a democratically elected government (of JONATHAN) for personal interest and self aggrandisement. A traitor should not walk the streets free he must pay for his misadventures.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by israelmao(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2019
englishmart:
Sometimes I don't blame the FG for their power drunkenness, abuse of human rights and belittling of court orders. GEJ was a clownish, clueless effeminate guy who was run by his wife. Now we have a man who runs his wife and the country like a man. Nigerian Nkurunziza
Enjoy your change Next level

Please take a cursory look at your comment.

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Passionate1(m): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2019
I see plenty idiots and weak minded people. .
Sowore will survive . .storms doesn't last 4ver.
When Dictatorship is a fact, Revolution becomes a right. . Revolution is d only solution. .

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by lonelydora: 7:43am On Dec 04, 2019
bestpunterever:
people like you and Buhari's supporters are the reason why this country is like a Zoo, how can you be full fledged member of a party and work against your whole party because of a single person, it's a pity that most of you don't understand that all Nigerians politicians are same...Jonathan work with APC not because of interest of anybody but to negotiate his wife case with federal Government.

I know but Bayelsans voted for APC. Not only GEJ.
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Angelfrost(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Blakjewelry:
why approach the same court you refuse to obey twice

Simple sir... It's because the same court is a joke borne out of the travesty called a judiciary in a disgrace of a democracy, in a joke of a nation...

Any further questions??! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Jamesilvar(m): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2019
Lol.
This sowore suffering just dey start grin
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by addicted268(f): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2019
clarocuzioo:

Really,are you now the accuser, the judge and the executor all at once?

You just exposed your myopicness and shallowness. The judge has granted the bail, and if FG thinks he shouldn't be granted bail, they should have made their case in the law court.

Just as Sowore through his counsel Femi Falana made a case that the bail conditions are stingent, and the judge heard their plea, and made adjustments.

What's stops your emperor general in making a case against his bail in court.

You people that are blindly supporting this administration are yet to realize that their will be Nigeria even after Buhari is gone, and all these terrible precedents he is setting is not good for national development, as the next president will follow may follow suit.

You all think Nigeria ends with Buhari

That's the point a lot of people are not getting. They say he committed treason but the law has granted him bail and it is the sole jurisdiction of the judiciary to decide otherwise.any other arm of the government has no right whatsoever to still hold him captive.it seems the judiciary is powerless and the executive has taken over all arms of government.

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:02am On Dec 04, 2019
SoNature:

Uncle, move on.

Jonathan was not, and will never make, a good leader.
You're jealous. And the whole north is jealous of him too..

Educated folks know GEJ did businesses that gave the green passport value.

I hope you get to understand when you book a flight away from that shithole

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Passionate1(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2019
Germi9:
Yet the Judiciary sit down like mumu dey look even as FG they dishonor them...well if FG fit bully Judiciary like this who be we?

Dem fit bully judiciary but not everybody. .nothing is impossible. .we can conquer anything. We can make d impossible happen with great passion and determination. .I desperately want Buhari head but Nigerians no dey ready. .

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Okoroawusa: 8:14am On Dec 04, 2019
Oseh1Gidigba:
He who laugh last, long live GEJ
What is with you Igbos n GEJ?

The man has moved on!!!!
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Okoroawusa: 8:14am On Dec 04, 2019
Passionate1:

Dem fit bully judiciary but not everybody. .nothing is impossible. .we can conquer anything. We can make d impossible happen with great passion and determination. .I desperately want Buhari head but Nigerians no dey ready. .
Are you Togolese?
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by toye440: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2019
godwinkessi:
I remember that time u were giving it to Jonathan back to back. Now Bubu is dashing u anyhow grin

The earlier u come to urself the better 4 us all. Common Sense is cheap, get one.
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Okoroawusa: 8:24am On Dec 04, 2019
Okikaneseokwu:
Brain dead liar that calls himself a lawyer.As much as u are that enthroned this evil,it must rule in ur families and generations unborn.
All these simply because you disagree with another person's view n opinion?

The way you religious people behave even me that doesn't worship any Good will not behave like that.

Tomorrow you will carry Bible or Quran n be disturbing our peace with preaching... mtchew
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Ofemmanu1: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Oya , come and disgrace you generation defending the indefensible.

FG charged Sowore to court , and the courts granted him bail, and he has met his bail conditions, yet the DSS still kept him in custody giving various degrees of excuses, and now they are applying to the courts to transfer them back to the prison

It's unfortunate where we found ourselves as a nation.
Abeg free that suya selling basterrrd.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Ntipia: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2019
Uncle karma does not forget nor forgive 2014 still very fresh in uncle KARMA'S mind watery beans loading......yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Ofemmanu1: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2019
Spatta:
The Real Person commanding the continued Detention of Omoyele Sowore is Aisha Buhari, She cannot stand the enlightenment occationed by Sowore to Free Nigerian Masses from the Bondage of Buhari who has become TOO OLD to think or to be a Reasonable Man
I dare Buhari to address the Public Intelligently without a prepared Speech

The Cabal settled with Aisha Buhari and agreed to work along with her so that they can pretend to Nigerians that Buhari is still in Charge. Buhari is Senile, let them prove me wrong by allowing Buhari to address Nigerians without a Prepared Speech.
Nigerian Case is worse than the Cameroonian who have a Paul Biya since November 1982
It is worse than Mugabe who held on to power until he was disgraced

Worse than Museveni of Uganda who is holding on to Power for 33 Years
The Cabal are controlling Buhari and that is why Aisha is Addressing issue of National concerns instead of Buhari
Aisha Command DSS TO CONTINUE TO HOLD SOWORE
This clips confirms it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRnFC-gGbtk
My 4 year old kid got more intelligence that that old basterrd son of a cow.

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Scamperlee(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2019
Kindly download and listen to my latest gyration song titled "Osomo" by Scamper.
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Oshomo_Scamper-103031
https://clyp.it/3t14rlrm
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/id1481739290
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by juman(m): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2019
They should be released right now.
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Passionate1(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Are you Togolese?
Cockamamie! What a shocker!
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:53am On Dec 04, 2019
Aladegba:

Illiteracy is a disease...even the judge knows that nobody can be granted bail under treasonable felony. In such case you will be kept under a private facility n not prison. Ask ojukwu to tell u the story. Buhari is a generous man for him to tell the court to allow sowore to regain sanity among other prisoners. He is suppose to be kept in a dungeon because he is a threat to African democracy our fathers fought for.
Thank you for replying the wailer.
Most times they are better left ignore.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by enyi1: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2019
livebyday:
SOWORE

THE LION OF THE JUNGLE
THE TORN IN TBE THROAT OF THE TYRANT
THE FREEDOM FIGHTER
THE PROTEGE OF THE MIGHTY MAYEGUN
SOWORE THE BRAVE HEART

YOU ARE LEGEND
YOU WILL BE WORLD RENOWNED
THEY THINK THEY CAN BREAK YOU BUT THEY WILL ONLY MAKE YOUR NAME FAMOUS FOR EVER
SOWORE ,OMOLUABI , OMO OGUN , OMO ODUA

SAVIOUR OF NIGERIA
SAVIOUR OF THE YOUTH

WE STAND WITH YOU

#ISTANDWITHSOWORE
U got only one like. This means you are standing alone oh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Danzakidakura(m): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2019
Sijo01:
Buhari keep proving he's actually a dictator.
i dont see Buhari fault here, its all the Judiciary, they are the third arm of government, they give order it was disobeyed the same people that disobey your order now bring another petition to your court and you sit down to listen if its not in their favor it will still be disobey.
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by BERNIMOORE: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2019
1StopRudeness:

...buhari wasn’t the choice at that time but he was just technically the option left that’s was why he was got some support and won.
The bolded statements above exposes your flip flop "Technical Summersault"
Sowore enjoyed freedom under Jonathan, Sowore used propaganda and to fill the media exergerating fiction but Now, no freedom.... Both sowore and Wole Soyinka are Poor students of history, upon what Buhari did I'm 1984 even sending Soyinka to prison, Tinubu brainwashed Soyinka to support Buhari because he knew that youths respect Soyinka s view and they brought Buhari Now, Sowore watch helplessly how falana and Soyinka are dancing naked looking for ways to free him but Buhari is not Jonathan, Buhari single handedly brought Tanko Mohammed as the chief justice and will do the needful in Sowore s Case keeping him on holidays through an appointed judge so as not to embarrass Mr President who has more important things to attend to. Yawn.....!

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Mokason28: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Oya , come and disgrace you generation defending the indefensible.

FG charged Sowore to court , and the courts granted him bail, and he has met his bail conditions, yet the DSS still kept him in custody giving various degrees of excuses, and now they are applying to the courts to transfer them back to the prison

It's unfortunate where we found ourselves as a nation.
You are wise but truth be told this can only happen to a particular tribe
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by dotunbidemi: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2019
godwinkessi:

Your turn will come, we will write same about you
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2019
BERNIMOORE:
The bolded statements above exposes your flip flop "Technical Summersault"
Sowore enjoyed freedom under Jonathan, Sowore used propaganda and to fill the media exergerating fiction but Now, no freedom.... Both sowore and Wole Soyinka are Poor students of history, upon the they brought Buhari and Sowore watch helplessly how falana and Soyinka are dancing naked looking for ways to free him but Buhari is not Jonathan, Buhari single handedly brought Tanko Mohammed as the chief justice and will do the needful in Sowore s Case keeping him on holidays through an appointed judge so as not to embarrass Mr President who has more important things to attend to. Yawn.....!

What’s ur point exactly??
Two judges that said this guy should be released aren’t stupid....I’m not a supporter of sowore or any politician, I just want a better Nigeria...

what I don’t get is why u guys support the FG going against the ruling of the justice department....
this is the justice department being ridiculed right before our eyes...it’s not a good scene..but we okay with it just because we don’t like sowore....tomorrow it can be used against anybody...this isn’t the first time this government is going contrary against law....

And we keep calling it karma... it isn’t okay..
Re: Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous by tomdon(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

The same Jonathan is now supporting APC while you are stuck in the past, drawing up unintelligent conjectures to suit your eternally pained soul.

Which jonathan is supporting APC
You people like presenting the narratives to suit your conjectures

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Faleke, Babachir Lawal, Others Pick ₦100 Million Forms For Tinubu / “You Don’t Go Around Saying PDP Or APC Will Win"—APGA Chairman To Soludo / We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.