Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In (76984 Views)

Andy Ruiz In New Shape For First Fight Since Anthony Joshua Loss (Photos) / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos) / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by PervertProphet: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
How does this even make any sense?
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by southpole: 5:58am On Dec 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

A DEAD PERSON CANNOT REMEMBER THINGS. YOU'RE BEING SILLY AND IT'S NAUSEATING. HONESTLY.
Nothing as silly as taking the path of hell
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by lawani: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2019
southpole:
Nothing as silly as taking the path of hell
stop threatening unbelievers of your theology with hell.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by southpole: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
lawani:
stop threatening unbelievers of your theology with hell.
It is not a threat but a fact
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by lawani: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
southpole:
It is not a threat but a fact
Do you really think it is a fact that God is burning morally upright unbelievers in hell fire?. Think about it.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by southpole: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
lawani:
Do you really think it is a fact that God is burning morally upright unbelievers in hell fire?. Think about it.
A morally upright man who does not believe in God, Jesus and the holy spirit has no place in heaven but hell

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
lawani:

Yes. No matter how "morally upright" you are you can never measure up to the perfect standard of God.

If God is 100 even the most morally upright person is 0.00000001
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
midnighter:

Yes. No matter how "morally upright" you are you can never measure up to the perfect standard of God.

If God is 100 even the most morally upright person is 0.00000001
That's right, But Christ wants us to be perfect like Him.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
mechanics:
That's right, But Christ wants us to be perfect like Him.

That's the reason for accepting His blood to cover all your wrongdoing
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by mechanics(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2019
midnighter:

That's the reason for accepting His blood to cover all your wrongdoing
Not only that we ask for His forgiveness through repentance.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by lawani: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
southpole:
A morally upright man who does not believe in God, Jesus and the holy spirit has no place in heaven but hell
God is not a Christian nor is He a maniac.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by southpole: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
lawani:
God is not a Christian nor is He a maniac.
God is not a Christian, He is the God of the Christian. You know about God I thought atheists don't believe in the existance of God. To accept Jesus is something no one should miss
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by lawani: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
southpole:
God is not a Christian, He is the God of the Christian. You know about God I thought atheists don't believe in the existance of God. To accept Jesus is something no one should miss
I am not an atheist. I believe in God just like my ancestors.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by MZrapper(f): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
maynation:

Lol.
We all were actually until we found Christ.
Now I can boldly say you are dumb.
I called you dumb yesterday and I felt I wasn't supposed to judge you by one single post although I recently came across your encounter with Jay thread. I decided to go through your post and alas I am convinced you are seriously dumb,
What is the essence of this your comment? To instigate religious beef? One would expect you to learn from your encounter with the Jay guy or smartchoice or whatever he's called but here you are jumping from thread to thread seeking media popularity. Do you ever use your senses? I thought you were a reasonable person when I heard people talking about you but you are juzt the opposite of my expectation, the comments you dropped on my NIMC recruitment thread were appreciated but girl you really need to get a life, get busy and grow up.
Don't expect a reply.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by maynation(f): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
MZrapper:

Now I can boldly say you are dumb.
I called you dumb yesterday and I felt I wasn't supposed to judge you by one single post although I recently came across your encounter with Jay thread. I decided to go through your post and alas I am convinced you are seriously dumb,
What is the essence of this your comment? To instigate religious beef? One would expect you to learn from your encounter with the Jay guy or smartchoice or whatever he's called but here you are jumping from thread to thread seeking media popularity. Do you ever use your senses? I thought you were a reasonable person when I heard people talking about you but you are juzt the opposite of my expectation, the comments you dropped on my NIMC recruitment thread were appreciated but girl you really need to get a life, get busy and grow up.
Don't expect a reply.

I bet you've been stalking me your entire life.
Quote me with your real moniker if not I won't grant you the attention you deserve.
Enjoy
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by MZrapper(f): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
maynation:

I bet you've been stalking me your entire life.
Quote me with your real moniker if not I won't grant you the attention you deserve.
Enjoy
My real moniker? Bish I guess you were expecting to see 1million months on my profile? Bish I have a life outside this forum, I don't live here. Didyou just say stalk? I'll rather drink snipper.
I have passed my message, sip it.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by D1zion: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2020
maynation:

Lol.
We all were actually until we found Christ.
God bless you sir.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by D1zion: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2020
Danzakidakura:
but the guy never said anything wrong, why calling his believe " insane illusion" its like you are bittered that he is in christ now ?
gbang,you hit the nail by the head.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by D1zion: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2020
PataAlhaja:
[s][/s]

You are a big fool!
And you a nut case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time / India Vs Nigeria: 99-1. Abeg Who Watch Am!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.