Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In (76992 Views)

Andy Ruiz In New Shape For First Fight Since Anthony Joshua Loss (Photos) / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos) / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
PataAlhaja:
[s][/s]

You are a big fool!

Sometimes serving God sounds foolish....but God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.... Jesus is the only WAY..... Accept Him Now or you will make Hell
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
IAmStrange:

Okay. Can you kindly... KINDLY state some of the the things you refer to as u reasonable, extreme, outdated e.t.c?

pleeeeaaaase!!!! grin

They seem to have a very binary view of the world in which there is just ONE right way, and everybody else must be totally wrong and there is no room for manoeuvre

They carry this warlike attitude from ancient times when everybody was constantly in open conflict with one another which makes them hostile towards outsiders

Their teachings are intolerant (differing beliefs = death)

They seem to be overly concerned with minutiae that I would consider irrelevant in the wider scheme of things (how to go into your house, how to go to sleep, how to do this, how to do that) just for the simple reason that "that was how the Prophet (saww) did it"

Everything else is bidaa...but cant you think for yourself Like why must they take everything so literally

Whenever I come across any of them it seems that they are suppressing their character in order to be EXACTLY like the Prophet saww which I dont think anybody asked them to do

I understand that they are trying to take Islam back to the root without all the extra cultural practices but the way theyre going about it looks fanatical and extreme to me. I dont think God really tells anybody to act like that

Oh and lest I forget...too many of them have been implicated in terrorist attacks! Even though they are famously non-political. How come so many of them keep getting it wrong and going about killing people?

I actually like Shiaa a lot for the simple reason that you rarely hear of a Shiaa person committing any atrocity anywhere. Even Hezbollah doesnt really do anything unless you provoke them
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
midnighter:

They seem to have a very binary view of the world in which there is just ONE right way, and everybody else must be totally wrong and there is no room for manoeuvre

They carry this warlike attitude from ancient times when everybody was constantly in open conflict with one another which makes them hostile towards outsiders

Their teachings are intolerant (differing beliefs = death)

They seem to be overly concerned with minutiae that I would consider irrelevant in the wider scheme of things (how to go into your house, how to go to sleep, how to do this, how to do that) just for the simple reason that "that was how the Prophet (saww) did it"

Everything else is bidaa...but cant you think for yourself Like why must they take everything so literally

grin You seem to have indeed met them but it's one of two things

Either you met the extremists amongst them or you misinterpreted what you perceived from them.

Anyways, first of all - maybe that's what you are thinking - I am not Imes.

Secondly, sorry to say - Imes is a Salafi (as long as Salafi means that adhering to true Islam and the ways of the pious predecessors).

Thirdly, despite Imes being a Salafi, he is going to achieve all what I said he will achieve in Shaa Allaah. Of course, that will be surprising because the notion of many people is that the way of the Salaf is primitive and not applicable to modern world just like you said.

But Imes will be coming to prove you all wrong.

see, the thing is - The ways of the Salaf do not contradict with the world itself. they only contradict with the present civilization. And that's because the people who built or developed this civilization are non Muslims and they build it with beliefs, values and philosophies that contradict Islam.

That's why I said Imes is coming to develop his own civilization that will conform with Islamic values. grin

Then lastly, thanks for all your compliments but you can be open minded, even minded and reasonable and still be a Salafi. I don't need to talk too much on this. Imes will be coming to prove it to you grin grin

grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
IAmStrange:

grin You seem to have indeed met them but it's one of two things

Either you met the extremists amongst them or you misinterpreted what you perceived from them. grin grin

I do not accept this at all. Salafism by its definition is an extremist endeavour.

Why did you ask me what my experience was and then when I told you, jump to assume that I must be mistaken?

Do I sound like I dont know what an Islamic extremist looks like What do you mean I misinterpreted it?

You havent given even one explanation for anything I wrote there, yet youre accusing me of misinterpretation smh
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
midnighter:

I do not accept this at all. Salafism by its definition is extremist by nature.

Why did you ask me what my experience was and then when I told you, jump to assume that I must be mistaken?

Do I sound like I dont know what an Islamic extremist looks like What do you mean I misinterpreted it?

You havent given even one explanation for anything I wrote there, yet youre accusing me of misinterpretation smh

Are you angry? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you vexed.

sorry for that grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
IAmStrange:

Are you angry? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you vexed.

sorry for that grin

Hmm...and he is quick to apologise...

I dont think you can really be a salafist... why dont you just leave that side and continue with the normal Islam...you are very okay compared to the ones I am seeing
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
midnighter:

I do not accept this at all. Salafism by its definition is an extremist endeavour.

like I said earlier - sorry for making you vexed.

But in all sincerity, what I said is justified for the following reasons.

It's either you met extremist amongst them or you misinterpreted them.

You said their teachings are intolerant; that differing with them equals death. Perhaps, the people you saw this from are the Khawarij, ideology that Boko Haram is upon today.

In Islam/Salafiyyah, differing with them doesn't equal death. The Muslims who deviate from the true path are still regarded as Muslims. What is required is to keep advising them to shun their ways of Bidah. This is indicative of an hadith where one of the misguided Khawarij came to the Prophet and accused him of being unjust and the Prophet forbade His companion to strike him. Read:

Al-Bukhaari (3610) and Muslim (1064) narrated
that Abu Sa‘eed al-Khudri (may Allah have
mercy on him) said: whilst we were with the
Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of
Allah be upon him) and he was sharing out
some wealth, Dhu’l-Khuwaysirah, a man from
Banu Tameem, came and said: O Messenger of
Allah, be fair! The Messenger of Allah
(blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)
said: “Woe to you! Who will be fair if I am not
fair? You will be doomed and lost if I am not
fair.” ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him)
said: O Messenger of Allah, give me permission
to strike his neck. The Messenger of Allah
(blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)
said: “Let him be, for he has companions, in
comparison to whose prayer one of you would
regard his prayer as insignificant, and he would
regard his fasting as insignificant in comparison
to their fasting. They recite the Qur’aan but it
does not go any further than their collarbones.
They will pass out of Islam as an arrow passes
out of the prey.

So the idea that differing with them equals death is not the way of the Salafis rather it is the way of Khawarij who are like boko haram of today who fight unjustly and kill the Muslims and cause oppression in the land just like the boko haram are doing.

let me even burst your bubble. When their aggression grew intense and they started causing mischief in the land and killing the Muslims, even the Muslims of that time fought them. See:

Praise be to Allah.
Dhuth-Thudayyah’s full name was Hurqoos ibn
Zuhayr al-Bajali. He was one of the Khawaarij
(Khaarijites) who rebelled against Ameer al-
Mu’mineen ‘Ali (may Allah be pleased with
him), spread mischief in the land and shed
blood that it was forbidden to shed. ‘Ali (may
Allah be pleased with him) fought them at the
battle of an-Nahrawand and killed them; none
of them escaped except a few.

culled from Islamqa.info

In fact, if the Muslims of today were concerned with their religion, all Muslim countries should have joined hands to fight them like our predecessors did. they are the extremists and Perhaps, they are the ones you met. grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Organs(m): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
midnighter:

Every single human being, as a descendant of Adam, bears the guilt for that original action. That was the curse placed on Adam and Eve for their disobedience.

It doesnt seem fair. Curses rarely do, to the "cursee"...!

The baby is not actually guilty because of his inbuilt selfishness; the baby is CONSIDERED guilty because of his inbuilt selfishness. Those two things are different.

Don't you think that contradicts the bible verse that says "The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. (Ezek 18:20)
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
midnighter:

Hmm...and he is quick to apologise...

I dont think you can really be a salafist... why dont you just leave that side and continue with the normal Islam...you are very okay compared to the ones I am seeing

What you said here too proves what I said that you either met extremists or you misinterpreted

Look at the following:

Allaah made our Prophet Muhammad (peace
and blessings of Allaah be upon him) a good
example for us, whose example and guidance
we should follow. The Prophet (peace and
blessings of Allaah be upon him) was the best
of people in attitude towards his servants; he
did not scold them and beat them, even if they
went against his instructions. Anas (may Allaah
be pleased with him) served the Prophet (peace
and blessings of Allaah be upon him) for ten
years, and he describes to us how he treated
him:

It was narrated that Anas (may Allaah be
pleased with him) said: I served the Prophet
(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)
for ten years and he never said to me “Uff!” (a
word of contempt) or “Why did you do such
and such?” or “Why did you not do such and
such?” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6690; Muslim,
2309. According to a version narrated by
Muslim: He never criticized me for anything.
According to another version narrated by
Muslim (2310): Anas said: The Messenger of
Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon
him) was the best of people in attitude. One
day he wanted to send me on an errand and I
said, “By Allaah, I will not go.” But my intention
was to go and do what the Prophet of Allaah
had told me to do. I went out and passed by
some boys who were playing in the market, and
there the Messenger of Allaah (peace and
blessings of Allaah be upon him) took hold of
me by the neck from behind. I looked at him
and he was smiling. He said, “O Unays, did you
go and do what I told you to?” I said, “Yes, I
will go, O Messenger of Allaah.” Anas said: By
Allaah, I served him for nine years and I never
heard him say for anything that I did, “Why did
you do such and such?” or for something that I
did not do, “Why did you not do such and
such?”

Al-Nawawi said:
With regard to the phrase “nine years” – most
reports say ten years. What this means is that it
was nine years and some months. The Prophet
stayed in Madeenah for ten years exactly, no
more and no less, and Anas started to serve
him during the first year. In the report which
says nine years, the partial year is not counted,
rather the complete years are counted, and in
the report which says ten years, the partial year
is counted as a full year. Both are saheeh.

This hadeeth gives a clear picture of the good
attitude, kindness, forbearance and tolerance of
the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be
upon him).
Sharh Muslim, 15/71

Now contemplate on that; especially that final paragraph. Islam is built upon gentleness, kindness and good attitude.

So what do you expect of me as a Muslim; that if I make you offended, of course, it's expected that I apologize.

Imagine how the Prophet treated that servant. He never scolded him, never yelled at him. Even when he sent him on an errand and the servant said, "I will not go", he never got angry. How many people treat their servants as such?

And the Prophet even said:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be
upon him) said: “I have only been sent to
perfect good characteristics.” Narrated by al-
Bukhaari in al-Adab al-Mufrad (273) and
classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah
al-Saheehah (45).

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah
be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of
Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon
him) was asked about that which will admit
most people to Paradise. He said: “Fear of
Allaah and a good attitude.”

So of course, if I offended you, it's part of good character that I apologize. I might have even fallen short of this but that's what Islam enjoined. my mistakes never defines Islam. grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Organs:

Don't you think that contradicts the bible verse that says "The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. (Ezek 18:20)

Yes, thats why I am qualifying it by saying that its the sinful nature and its consequences that the person inherits and not just that you are simply doomed because of what somebody did thousands of years ago. Adam made it so that he TENDED TOWARDS SIN rather than towards God, and now WE ALL TEND TOWARDS SIN rather than God. Therefore we cannot enter the presence of God without an intercessor who is Jesus.

Jesus died once as a total and perfect sacrifice for all sins committed, being committed and about to be committed, now WE ALL are free from sin, so far as we accept the gift of His blood

Thats why, if you read my next post on the matter, I said that there are implications for taking those scriptures LITERALLY because the book of Genesis is written in a particular creative style and not as a literal account, like the Gospels
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 12:12am On Dec 11, 2019
IAmStrange:
What you said here too proves what I said that you either met extremists or you misinterpreted

So of course, if I offended you, it's part of good character that I apologize. I might have even fallen short of this but that's what Islam enjoined. my mistakes never defines Islam. grin

I am sorry; that was a glib comment. But in my debates with a lot of Muslims they tend to double down on an offensive action or try to justify it rather than apologise as quickly as you have. So it was surprising

I maintain though that Salafi ideology is intolerant. Dont you think that teaching kids that Christians and Jews are pigs is intolerant?

Okay, whats the difference between Salafi and Wahabbi ideology?
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Organs(m): 12:19am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

Yes, thats why I am qualifying it by saying that its the sinful nature and its consequences that the person inherits and not just that you are simply doomed because of what somebody did thousands of years ago. Adam made it so that he TENDED TOWARDS SIN rather than towards God, and now WE ALL TEND TOWARDS SIN rather than God. Therefore we cannot enter the presence of God without an intercessor who is Jesus.

Jesus died once as a perfect and total sacrifice for all sins committed, being committed and about to be committed, now WE ALL are free from sin, so far as we accept the gift of His blood

Thats why, if you read my next post on the matter, I said that there are implications for taking those scriptures LITERALLY because the book of Genesis is written in a particular creative style and not as a literal account, like the Gospels

These are the contentious parts. Adam was created by God, now God gave him a command, he disobeyed. God did not forgive him. Now, all his offsprings are guilty of that sin. Now, God the father had to sacrifice God the son, to be beaten, striped almost naked, and nailed on the cross and left on the cross with thieves to die before he can forgive that original sin. Now, those that are of different faiths are doomed from that original sin, how about those that existed before Christ and so many others
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 12:24am On Dec 11, 2019
IAmStrange:

In fact, if the Muslims of today were concerned with their religion, all Muslim countries should have joined hands to fight them like our predecessors did. they are the extremists and Perhaps, they are the ones you met. grin

Okay. So why arent they?

In fact thats one of the problems I have with Muslims in general; whenever somebody claiming to be a Muslim murders a bunch of innocent people they really dont seem to be bothered; in fact I have heard some of them privately support the action (though this may be political because of the foreign policies of certain countries wreaking havoc on some muslim-majority countries)
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 12:32am On Dec 11, 2019
Organs:

These are the contentious parts. Adam was created by God, now God gave him a command, he disobeyed. God did not forgive him. Now, all his offsprings are guilty of that sin. Now, God the father had to sacrifice God the son, to be beaten, striped almost naked, and nailed on the cross and left on the cross with thieves to die before he can forgive that original sin. Now, those that are of different faiths are doomed from that original sin, how about those that existed before Christ and so many others

People who lived righteously prior to the crucifixion are okay, since they had faith that the Messiah was coming to vindicate them and trusted in God to deliver them, though they had not yet actually seen Jesus. There are prophecies and predictions throughout the Old Testament encouraging them of this fact

All those people are saved

At the bolded, God did forgive him. Just because God punishes you or allows you to face the consequences of your actions, it does not mean that He has not forgiven you.

Wrongdoing and sin need to be punished.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

I am sorry; that was a glib comment. But in my debates with a lot of Muslims they tend to double down on an offensive action or try to justify it rather than apologise as quickly as you have. So it was surprising

I maintain though that Salafi ideology is intolerant. Dont you think that teaching kids that Christians and Jews are pigs is intolerant?

Okay, whats the difference between Salafi and Wahabbi ideology?

Christian and Jews are pigs Never heard or learnt that from a Salafi.

And here we are! The Wahabbi virus!

Okay, let's take it from here. Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab was a Shaykh through whom Allaah revived the pristine Islam in Saudi Arabia and other parts of the Muslim world.

At a time when the deviant sects were widespread and were distorting Islam, the Shaykh arose amongst them and called to true Islam.

There's actually nothing like Wahabbi. it was the Shaykh's haters amongst the Kuffar and innovators that forged lies against the Shaykh and labelled him with that name Wahabbi as coined from his name so as to give the impression that the Shaykh came to create his own sect in Islam and destroy Islam or Muslims.

But in fact, the Shaykh never called himself this rather did he teach that. He called to Islam. It was his enemies that forged that name to give people bad impression about him - a plot that is working as reflected in your own attitude too. You probably have bad impressions about some Muslims and tag them Wahabbis because they stick to the true Islam as practised by the predecessors. It was a plot of those people that's manifesting till today. Many people have bought their lies.

There's nothing like Wahabbi. It's only a plot of the Shaykh's enemies to give people bad impression of him.

And of course, when Imes comes, he is going to defend the Shaykh's honour and establish the fact concerning this issue grin

Then let me make it clear that Salafi is not necessarily a sect. it is actually a description that means people who adhere to the way of the Salaf (pious predecessors). it is used to differentiate from those who created and follow deviant sects.

That's what Salafi means - people who are upon what the Prophet and his companions are upon and practise Islam with the methodology that the Prophet and His companions practised it.

Ehn grin

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

Okay. So why arent they?

In fact thats one of the problems I have with Muslims in general; whenever somebody claiming to be a Muslim murders a bunch of innocent people they really dont seem to be bothered; in fact I have heard some of them privately support the action (though this may be political because of the foreign policies of certain countries wreaking havoc on some muslim-majority countries)

That's why I said "If the Muslims of today were concerned with their religion"

they are not doing it simply because they aren't concerned with their religion. Many have deviated miserably and that's what's causing us to be weak today and for the world to have bad impressions about us.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 1:08am On Dec 11, 2019
IAmStrange:
Then let me make it clear that Salafi is not necessarily a sect. it is actually a description that means people who adhere to the way of the Salaf (pious predecessors). it is used to differentiate from those who created and follow deviant sects.

That's what Salafi means - people who are upon what the Prophet and his companions are upon and practise Islam with the methodology that the Prophet and His companions practised it.

Ehn grin

At the risk of sounding contemptuous, I think you are being quite sentimental.

I expected you explain where exactly all the Saudi Wahhabi propaganda that is flooding the planet right now is actually coming from. Like is it their government or what? And to what end? What is the purpose of it exactly? You say its to destroy Islam...

Which kuffar are you talking about? Who exactly are these people?

How did the Sheikhs movement turn to this, if Salafism is as harmless as youre suggesting it is? Why does he have all these enemies when his is just one branch of Salafism?

How come even Salafi groups in Egypt have started killing people? Egypt where nobody particularly cares? Okay, they must be the "extreme" ones you mentioned
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 1:09am On Dec 11, 2019
IAmStrange:

That's why I said "If the Muslims of today were concerned with their religion"

they are not doing it simply because they aren't concerned with their religion. Many have deviated miserably and that's what's causing us to be weak today and for the world to have bad impressions about us.

Okay. So what do you suggest everybody does? Apart from listen to "Imes"

By the way is the Imes coming from Africa? Do you think any of those racist Arabs and Asians are going to listen to a word he says

Even though I am not a Muslim, a religious movement coming out of Africa that the world actually takes seriously would be a sight to behold
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Organs(m): 1:13am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

People who lived righteously prior to the crucifixion are okay, since they had faith that the Messiah was coming to vindicate them and trusted in God to deliver them, though they had not yet actually seen Jesus. There are prophecies and predictions throughout the Old Testament encouraging them of this fact

All those people are saved

At the bolded, God did forgive him. Just because God punishes you or allows you to face the consequences of your actions, it does not mean that He has not forgiven you.

Wrongdoing and sin need to be punished.

You did not answer the clear questions i asked. I guess you just believe it period. Its like religion. Dogma!
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

At the risk of sounding contemptuous, I think you are being quite sentimental.

I expected you explain where exactly all the Saudi Wahhabi propaganda that is flooding the planet right now is actually coming from. Like is it their government or what? And to what end? What is the purpose of it exactly? You say its to destroy Islam...

Which kuffar are you talking about? Who exactly are these people?

How did the Sheikhs movement turn to this, if Salafism is as harmless as youre suggesting it is? Why does he have all these enemies when his is just one branch of Salafism?

How come even Salafi groups in Egypt have started killing people? Egypt where nobody particularly cares?

Look, I believe you are advanced in reasoning enough to understand that some people can identify with a name but truly do not practise what that name implies.

We have church of Satan today, don't we? Will it be fair for me to say that that's what Christianity is about; worshipping Satan just because a "church" does So?

So those people who are killing as you said in the name of Salafism may just identify with that name but are extremists

or it's an account that you hears from the media and the same could go do the Saudi Wahabbi propaganda you mentioned.

I don't know much about all that. But I know it could be the work of the media and their stereotypes and false accounts. It's not today they started doing it, is it?

As for why does he have enemies, I also believe your reasoning s advanced enough to understand that the call of truth will surely have enemies. Did Jesus not have His enemies at his time?

He has enemies simply because he was guiding people away from the deviant sects they were upon to the true islam.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 1:16am On Dec 11, 2019
Organs:

You did not answer the clear questions i asked. I guess you just believe it period. Its like religion. Dogma!

Lol ya akhi...there was actually nothing "clear" about that post and I was struggling to read it cheesy There is only one question in there that was clearly indicated with a question mark, and I answered it.

Tsbah aala kheir!
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 1:18am On Dec 11, 2019
IAmStrange:

Look, I believe you are advanced in reasoning enough to understand that some people can identify with a name but truly do not practise what that name implies.

As for why does he have enemies, I also believe your reasoning s advanced enough to understand that the call of truth will surely have enemies. Did Jesus not have His enemies at his time? He has enemies simply because he was guiding people away from the deviant sects they were upon to the true islam.

Yes, you are right about all those. I guess I just have to re-condition my mind not to automatically think Salafi = Extremist
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

By the way is the Imes coming from Africa? Do you think any of those racist Arabs and Asians are going to listen to a word he says

Even though I am not a Muslim, a religious movement coming out of Africa that the world actually takes seriously would be a sight to behold

Imes will come in Shaa Allaah and when he comes, he will suggest to us what to do.

And about the racism thing, don't worry, Allaah will take control. And yes, Imes is African.

Islam will unite us in Shaa Allaah. those racists are only ignorant. See:

Ahmad (22978) narrated from Abu Nadrah:
Someone who heard the khutbah of the
Allah be upon him) on the second of the days
of at-Tashreeq told me that he said: “O people,
verily your Lord is One and your father is one.
Verily there is no superiority of an Arab over a
non-Arab or of a non-Arab over an Arab, or of
a red man over a black man, or of a black man
over a red man, except in terms of taqwa. Have
I conveyed the message?” They said: The
Allah be upon him) has conveyed the message.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Organs(m): 1:25am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

Lol ya akhi...there was actually nothing "clear" about that post and I was struggling to read it cheesy There is only one question in there that was clearly indicated with a question mark, and I answered it.

Tsbah aala kheir!

I asked about the "Belief" that your whole original sin is based on as well as the necessary blood atonement before sin can be forgiven.

Did you check your mail, my sister in the lord? I used to think its ozingo zingoo......praise thy lord!
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

Tsbah aala kheir!

Wait, are you Christian or Muslim?

And secondly, if it's the former, how cone you are exposed to Muslim subjects or topics this much?
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 1:28am On Dec 11, 2019
IAmStrange:

Imes will come in Shaa Allaah and when he comes, he will suggest to us what to do.

Lol, excuse me again for being facile but honestly, its not me who needs to read that message. I must have heard it a million times already

Its those racists who need to read it.

Well, if Imes will shut them all up then he should ride on because unfortunately, the Islamic world is marred by racism (not that the Christian world isnt)
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 1:29am On Dec 11, 2019
Organs:

I asked about the "Belief" that your whole original sin is based on as well as the necessary blood atonement before sin can be forgiven.

Did you check your mail, my sister in the lord? I used to think its ozingo zingoo......praise thy lord!

Where exactly is your question? Quote it again because your posts are not making sense.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

I didn't get this before. can you just kindly type all your messages at once or if you are going to add, mention me after you modify so I can go back it? grin

Yeah! it will be a sight to behold. that will make the coming of Imes more interesting!

Imes is coming to shock the whole world. Just watch out! grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 1:30am On Dec 11, 2019
IAmStrange:

Wait, are you Christian or Muslim?

And secondly, if it's the former, how cone you are exposed to Muslim subjects or topics this much?

I am a Christian. And anybody can be exposed to anything so Im not sure of the direction of that question
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

I am a Christian. And anybody can be exposed to anything so Im not sure of the direction of that question

yeah anybody can be exposed to anything. But there are many Christians who aren't has exposed to Islamic subjects as you.

like you meeting Salafis and Ahmadiyyahs and co...

I am not trying to accuse you of hiding anything or your true identity here.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 1:33am On Dec 11, 2019
IAmStrange:

I didn't get this before. can you just kindly type all your messages at once or if you are going to add, mention me after you modify so I can go back it? grin

Yeah! it will be a sight to behold. that will make the coming of Imes more interesting!

Imes is coming to shock the whole world. Just watch out! grin grin

Lol! Sorry. I tend to remember interesting things after Ive already pressed "submit" cheesy

Yes, we are looking forward to it but Did you see his coming in a revelation or something? Why are you the only person who knows about it
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

Lol, excuse me again for being facile but honestly, its not me who needs to read that message. I must have heard it a million times already

Its those racists who need to read it.

Well, if Imes will shut them all up then he should ride on because unfortunately, the Islamic world is marred by racism (not that the Christian world isnt)

when Imes comes, in Shaa Allaah, many issues will be resolved! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time / India Vs Nigeria: 99-1. Abeg Who Watch Am!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.