Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In (76982 Views)

Andy Ruiz In New Shape For First Fight Since Anthony Joshua Loss (Photos) / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos) / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 1:35am On Dec 11, 2019
IAmStrange:

yeah anybody can be exposed to anything. But there are many Christians who aren't has exposed to Islamic subjects as you.

like you meeting Salafis and Ahmadiyyahs and co...

I am not trying to accuse you of hiding anything or your true identity here.

No, I am not offended; I genuinely wasnt sure what your question meant when the country is split between Christians and Muslims and we talk about religion incessantly every day.

Yes I am more exposed to it I suppose. Probably because my family encourages free thinking
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Organs(m): 1:36am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

Where exactly is your question? Quote it again because your posts are not making sense.

This belief that you have..... Adam was created by God, now God gave him a command, he disobeyed. Now, all his offsprings are guilty of that sin. Now, God the father had to sacrifice God the son, to be beaten, striped almost naked, and nailed on the cross and left on the cross with thieves to die before he can forgive that original sin.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

Lol! Sorry. I tend to remember interesting things after Ive already pressed "submit" cheesy

Yes, we are looking forward to it but Did you see his coming in a revelation or something? Why are you the only person who knows about it

I saw it in my dreams. Imes is coming grin

As for why I'm the only one, maybe it's because Allaah has decreed that I will have a part to play in his cause or something.

Allaah knows best.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 1:37am On Dec 11, 2019
Organs:

This belief that you have..... Adam was created by God, now God gave him a command, he disobeyed. Now, all his offsprings are guilty of that sin. Now, God the father had to sacrifice God the son, to be beaten, striped almost naked, and nailed on the cross and left on the cross with thieves to die before he can forgive that original sin.

So wheres the question... Lol I am not a mind-reader..
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 1:39am On Dec 11, 2019
IAmStrange:

As for why I'm the only one, maybe it's because Allaah has decreed that I will have a part to play in his cause or something.

Allaah knows best.

Congratulations. Maybe we'll read about you somewhere, someday
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Organs(m): 1:40am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

So wheres the question... Lol I am not a mind-reader..

The question is, based on all your earlier comments, do you believe this absolutely?
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

Congratulations. Maybe we'll read about you somewhere, someday

Yeah, maybe!

But the focus is on Imes! grin

it may just be that Allaah has given me the gift of knowing of his coming and not necessarily because I have a part to play.

The focus is on Imes and he is coming grin The world should get preparedgrin
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 1:43am On Dec 11, 2019
Organs:

The question is, based on all your earlier comments, do you believe this absolutely?

Yes
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 1:44am On Dec 11, 2019
IAmStrange:

Yeah, maybe!

But the focus is on Imes! grin

it may just be that Allaah has given me the gift of knowing of his coming and not necessarily because I have a part to play.

The focus is on Imes and he is coming grin The world should get preparedgrin

Lol Okay o. I have noted this conversation for future reference for whenever he shows up
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Organs(m): 1:50am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

Yes

Good for you. That was my question. You will find clear answers to why arabic and not your dear english and why you do the same thing over and over again, whether youre happy, sad, depressed, joyful, travelling, at home, work, business, you still get up and do your salat. I have pointed you in the direction, requires patience and time.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

Lol Okay o. I have noted this conversation for future reference for whenever he shows up

Yeah! that's exactly what I want everyone who gets my message to do
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Ademitundun(m): 3:32am On Dec 11, 2019
Allahu Akbar AJ u are welcome incase
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by imolile: 5:34am On Dec 11, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
We all were actually until we found Christ.

This is the best response to the children of Hate who wanted to promote a religion until he met millions who left the religion because they found The Way.

You can tell how angry they are when you see how many bashes is coming from the children of the bondwoman
Simple reply but too deep for simpleton
Even the many likes on the reply confirmed that people who are discovering the truths are more than the ones still in blindness
You can imagine why they always prevent comment on any topic of that slavery except they force you to make a covenant with that pedophile dead murderer
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by nadiq1: 5:47am On Dec 11, 2019
maynation:
The headline is somewhat misleading.
Very�
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Tolexandre: 6:37am On Dec 11, 2019
Nice
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by mfm04622: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2019
Pavore9:
He then asked Anthony Joshua to speak on the role Islam has played in his life.

''A big role Islam has played in my life because my uncles went to Mecca and pray for me and if a Muslim comes to me and pray for me for blessings. I will respect the person,'' Anthony Josshua explained while answering the question
......A proof that though not being Muslim, he respects the faith of others.

Most Yoruba have both religions in their extended families! So it is usual in Yoruba land to respect practitioners of other religions
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Hauwi(f): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
We all were actually until we found Christ.
That's where you found peace and that's good for you
We also find in our religion islam smiley

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by omotola90(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2019
musicwriter:

I think I just told you I am not talking about today but about a time when christianity was a terrorist organization. Do you need 16th century quotes of where Jesus was used to justify terrorism?
Mr musicwriter, say what you know
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by thorpido(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2019
IAmStrange:

Look, I believe you are advanced in reasoning enough to understand that some people can identify with a name but truly do not practise what that name implies.

We have church of Satan today, don't we? Will it be fair for me to say that that's what Christianity is about; worshipping Satan just because a "church" does So?

So those people who are killing as you said in the name of Salafism may just identify with that name but are extremists

or it's an account that you hears from the media and the same could go do the Saudi Wahabbi propaganda you mentioned.

I don't know much about all that. But I know it could be the work of the media and their stereotypes and false accounts. It's not today they started doing it, is it?

As for why does he have enemies, I also believe your reasoning s advanced enough to understand that the call of truth will surely have enemies. Did Jesus not have His enemies at his time? He has enemies simply because he was guiding people away from the deviant sects they were upon to the true islam.
Jesus never guided anybody to Islam I understand it is one of the feel good statements propagated in Islam.
Everyone needs that feel good though.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by thorpido(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2019
IAmStrange:

Allaah knows best.
Your moniker says you are strange.Glad you know that already.
You sound like one Atemotum or is it OtumAtem on this Nairaland.
You na dey see many imaginary things.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by nogragra: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2019
Nukilia:

Nigerians are always great people in a foreign land lipsrsealed
Because those we are holed up with in Nigeria who want to rule by hook or crook are destroying the country that supposed to be a common wealth for all Nigerians they must not complain however if they are isolated in the foreseeable future.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2019
thorpido:
Jesus never guided anybody to Islam I understand it is one of the feel good statements propagated in Islam.
Everyone needs that feel good though.

thanks for your input but before u feel too good that you've made a point, the words that you are referring to were referring to Shaykh Abdul Wahab and not Jesus. thanks

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2019
IAmStrange:

Yeah! that's exactly what I want everyone who gets my message to do

Excuse me Sir, I dropped off. Was nice discussing with you anyway. Cheers and good morning
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

Excuse me Sir, I dropped off. Was nice discussing with you anyway. Cheers and good morning

Okay ma, I understand. And it was also really nice and interesting conversing with you. Cheers and good morning too grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by babaireti(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2019
Sikay19:
cheesy
Islam is a blessing. I am proud to be a muslim, Mansha Allah.
You are not only religiously upright ,you are intellectually endowed.May allah SWT increase you further in piety,knowledge and Rahman.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Sikay19(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2019
babaireti:

You are not only religiously upright ,you are intellectually endowed.May allah SWT increase you further in piety,knowledge and Rahman.

Ameen!
Jazakunm Lahi Haeran

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by southpole: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
musicwriter:

I have never spread falsehood against christianity. And, of course, I wss once a christian like you when I was a fool.
we will know the fools when our lives end
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by southpole: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THE DAY WE WILL DIE, WE WILL KNOW NOTHING BECAUSE DEAD PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THINGS.

THE TOTAL NUMBER OF EVIDENCE YOU HAVE FOR THESE CLAIMS AMOUNT TO ZERO, BUT YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN TRASH YOU'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED WITH. HAH!
The day will come when we shall know those that have been brainwashed
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by CAPSLOCKED: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
southpole:
The day will come when we shall know those that have been brainwashed

THE DAY HAS ALREADY COME MATE, AND WE TELL YOU YOU'RE BRAINWASHED.
KEEP WAITING FOR YOUR DEATH TO FIND OUT THINGS THAT AREN'T EVEN THERE. LOL. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
sulasa07:
Oga,stop it jor.You won use English scatter someone's head
afa na i bin tell u to call me.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by southpole: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THE DAY HAS ALREADY COME MATE, AND WE TELL YOU YOU'RE BRAINWASHED.
KEEP WAITING FOR YOUR DEATH TO FIND OUT THINGS THAT AREN'T EVEN THERE. LOL. cheesy
when that day comes you will remember this chat
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by CAPSLOCKED: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
southpole:
when that day comes you will remember this chat

A DEAD PERSON CANNOT REMEMBER THINGS. YOU'RE BEING SILLY AND IT'S NAUSEATING. HONESTLY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time / India Vs Nigeria: 99-1. Abeg Who Watch Am!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.