Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In (76990 Views)

Andy Ruiz In New Shape For First Fight Since Anthony Joshua Loss (Photos) / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos) / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by maynation(f): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
PataAlhaja:
[s][/s]

You are a big fool!
.ok

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Househelp(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ogaga87:

Booking a space with 3G network
cheesy they have said it all
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by anyimontana(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
We all were actually until we found Christ.
chei ....sis u mean oh

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Ogaga87(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nothing we nor go hear but anyhow the mata go, I remain a Christian both living and after death

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by PataAlhaja(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:
.ok

Yes, a big fool.

Learn to respect other people's stance when it comes to religion. Live and let live.

Oponu oshi!

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by VanSARS: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
His Top Pictures .... Oga Joshua ... you Pass them

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Decolonel(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
This one don pain am grin

Sikay19:

Please, maintain your belief. I do respect other people's belief and i will never condemn their respective choices of belief. Do the same by not dragging me into your inane illusion. You surely can do better than this, have a nice day.

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Ogaga87(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
Househelp:
V

Booking a space with 3G network

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by IamPatriotic(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
The silly journalist that asked that silly question is indeed silly.

14 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by anyimontana(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
PataAlhaja:
[s][/s]

You are a big fool!
small fool,what have u achieved

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Rolex66: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
You just had to mischievously slant your headline to suit your whims and caprice. Keep quoting people out of context just to gain traffic.

You guys can do anything just to gain money.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Commentor: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Yoruba Muslims helped him.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Congrats
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sikay19:

You are free to practice any religion of your choice and of course you are entitled to your opinion. However, i reserves the opinion that coming to my mention to debase my own religion under my own comment is not only sensitive but sheer stupid of fanatical being like her.
You are just like her who couldn't discern the tone of fanatism in her comment.
Btw, i never said insane. And as far as i know there is difference between insand and inane.

Great

11 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Sagelegend: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
I rep islam....

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by RALPHOW(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Is this a news?
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Monday60655(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Is this suppose to be a news?
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by YusufTheGreat: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Did I not??
no didnt, You made mockery of him And his religion

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Skmoda360(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
Scammer oshi.....OLE
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Maj196(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
Very senseless comment. Did he ask for your opinion of any sort... Dumboundecided

12 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Cajal(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sikay19:
cheesy
Islam is a blessing. I am proud to be a muslim, Mansha Allah.
...hmmm

Some people will come after u
The stupid miscreant, kings of religious bigotry
This is an evidence that Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians are united
But miscreants from other region always see and say division amongst them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by farem: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by frowland(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Danzakidakura:
but the guy never said anything wrong, why calling his believe " insane illusion" its like you are bittered that he is in christ now ?

Insane illusion in the sense that everyone is/was a Muslim until they found Christ as @maynation stated below.

maynation:

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by dederocs(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Misleading headline, he did not say he is a muslim now, as the headline depicts...

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Cajal(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
..but he has Christ in his life also
in fact his faith is failed without believing in Christ.. the Messiah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nukilia:

Nigerians are always great people in a foreign land lipsrsealed
because that's the only place their potentials can mostly be harnessed. Our government and people are so selfish and biased. Those of us who made it back home all by God's grace couldn't have been so successful without the western touch.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Adewaleaaj(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
It was good he won his titles back.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:
The headline is somewhat misleading.

So true

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by fk001(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Lol.

You were never a Muslim.

BTW why must you quote him? Can't you just say you are also proud to be Christian

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by mechanics(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
hnmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time / India Vs Nigeria: 99-1. Abeg Who Watch Am!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.