Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Quit Being A Nice Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (106536 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by luminouz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Buhahahhahahabajajjajanaannananaa

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another one who believed the 'no sex before marriage' mantra

Pele.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by MisterKings(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Girls can be heartless. Maybe this will make you feel better.
One time my then ex told me she was going for a wedding out of the state, I gave her money and she branched to her ex's house, got pregnant after a couple of months and put it on me. I later discovered much much later.
After forgiving her, we later broke up.

But I am married now and I called her on the day of my wedding that I was getting married. She shock.

So bro. Don't worry sail on. The law of karma hammers people one way or another.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by cenaman(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Maybe the dick has been digging the hole before u met her. Who marriage epp? baby mama issa goal.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Blue3k(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Toss that hoe to the curve.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Opiletool(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ehn ehn.

The 'No sex before marriage' rule only applied to you na.

It doesn't apply to other guys.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nelly909(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mothers hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Agugbadin: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
No sex before marriage is okay but for having sex in the apartment you paid for, Dispose her immediately, so you don't regret in future

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Hedonisco: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lol. It keeps happening. Awon good nice guys don suffer for this life.

But wait oh, are you sure you're keke rider? Your English is too good (better than lots of white collar workers and 'professionals'). Something doesn't add up.

33 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Lumpyy(f): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry sir
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
You were doing pastor pastor na grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by DenreleDave(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mothers hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.

This ur moniker sef will not keee person

12 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Jonovo98: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Take heart bro there's no big deal okay
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by danot1030: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry bro.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by lastempero: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:

Bear with her and dont come here to disturb us again,we already have Buhari and dss to worry about.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Kingdeej5: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
life is like that no more trust again life is like that no more trust again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by WalkerMichael(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:

She doesn't have a father or you don't have a family?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Allen102: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
Sucks to be you buddy. undecided

13 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by northvietnam(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tallesty1:
The solution is to try and get sense bro not quitting being a nice guy because if everything you wrote here is true then you don't have sense.

No offense.

wise man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by crackhouse(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry my dear. Take heart.

5 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by bamirotola: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.

Take heart bro.... Ladies and sexual scam is like bread and butter

11 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by noisy45(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
You are just a slowpoke who does that which you did needs to be flogged. You did all that for her and you didn't see her pant. That guy that bleeped her on your mumu behalf needs to be congratulated

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Avast(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:

Just walk away
You have been used by a yahoo girl

Sorry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
If she really admit she did it and she has asked for your forgiveness never to engage in that again, you can forgive her and accept her back, remember we are not perfect by our own ability accept by the grace of God.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by koldej(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lolsss chai oga u don suffer no b small aswear...imagine ur wife moaning under anoda man Kai d experience fit scata ur brain inside ur own Haus way u pay, my broda u suffer no b small lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Kingdeej5: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Yeskickof845pm:
LET'S MAKE MONEY TONIGHT
. are you for real
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by kokomilala(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
I'll have to chide you a bit first.
You were naive to have trusted Naija girls this much.Without being invidious about them,but you cannot trust them within a hair's breadth.. no... not even one. You need to be ruthless with them.I've had my experiences with them. They don't like nice dudes. They, like animals, follow their instincts. So,you need to use their instincts to deal with them appropriately.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Your reward is in heaven

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by pocohantas(f): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lol. Guys here are really working hard with all these numerous alternates and sob stories.

Una well done grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by gratiaeo(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Op, do you mean it?

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.
So are you still petting her or you did the needful
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by GeneralPula: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:

Hoes been scamming guys dummies since 406BC grin

In 2019...Some dummies still onto no sex before marriage

If person go risk such, no be with one useless Hoe

Pele Arakunrin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.