Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Quit Being A Nice Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (106537 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by excessmon(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
What are guys turning to? So the keke to you is poverty alleviation program..... u wey u never balance Dey pay person house rent::: wonders shall never end in this world?

Bye bye to mumc boyfriend...... good night

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
koldej:

See dis man someone said no sex bfor marriage, he paid ha mum hospital bill nd paid Haus rent, she still av d mind of sexing anoda man in d Haus d hustling broda paid for... probably he even Bleep ha till she cum u re hear talking dis shit mehn
M very sure people like yu will support buhari for 3rd term
hahahahah, you don vex finish bro, calm down o.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by pocohantas(f): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wickedfacts:

You have an unnatural ability of coming up with the most stupid posts in threads like this.

Don't carry this nonsense into 2020.

Naso. Continue fooling yourselves.
Everyday one alternate or the other. Shioor!
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by BigBizzy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Till today I still praise me before I got married....

This arant nonsense...

You're on your own sha

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by YungMillionaire: 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
STOP crying...you made an investment and it failed. Next time choose your investment wisely.

Learning is part of life. You have learnt the power of t0t0. NEXT time beware.

Tell her you forgive her. Then fvck her for 6 months straight and break up with her. That way at least you recover some of your investment.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by wonder233: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bolded: this victim-blaming mindset is quite pathetic
TallPck1:
Bro but to be honest. You f up ooo! How you go dey with a girl you claim to be dating and you don't bed her. You must be getting sex elsewhere the reason you don't bother her for sex.

Contact us for your Quality Aso-oke. Aso ebi, traditional wedding, engagement and anniversary! See my signature.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by PasD(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lemme guess... She's a slay queen hahahhaha bro you can't rehabilitate those people just forget them. No matter what you do for them they can't help but cheat (they rob salt for their tin in the day they were born)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by kapelvej: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
She is just one of the foolish girls who think she is using you as a fool, whereas she is fooling herself

5 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.
sorry bro such is life just be strong and move on

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Rexnegro(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.
your biggest mistake in life is to believe that nowadays Nigeria girls are worth it .... most of them are liability in almost all ramifications. embrace yourself bro and move on.

9 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by izubext007: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
This Is The Problem I Have With Guys , Spending Money On Another Man's Daughter While Thier Own Father's Daughter Lavish In Want.

9 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by kapelvej: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Did you make ur intentions known to her?
She's a woman and have feelings, you failed to ignite the attraction trigger by not touching her.
Maybe she sees you as just a friend/brother

Please take a deep breath read again, and comment better
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Patojargz: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Una matter
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Desmond007guy: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
[b]Just play the song brother wey mumu and you will be fine trust me

4 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Munzy14(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
Mr nice guy welcome to the world.... cheesy

The most painful is that, u could av used those resources to improve your economy. Now u aren't sure of tomorrow....

But, how do u guys date a lady to point of marriage without knacking Jupiter and frustration out of una body... I can't can.

I mean relationship should be spiced. Serious biz/work gist and Lovy-dovy moments. So na Bible u've been rehearsing with her..

4 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Agreeing with no sex until marriage but paying bills shows how gullible and fool a man can be..

9 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Billyanger(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
N

7 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Afiahomes(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sex before marriage grin grin grin

Indi Ala!

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by emkz: 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
I can relate to this.

Please don't feel bad that you helped her. If she tried to mess you up by betraying you, it reflects poorly on her, not on you. You were not naive for respecting her and caring for her. She was naive for betraying you.

Seek strength and move on. In future, help her if you can but never force yourself to serve someone at your own detriment.

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
You never marry her, and you don dey pay her bride price small small, grin angry cool

4 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Balogunodua(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
So sad bro i feel your pain, but no sex till marriage don't exist anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Zombiekiller010: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
This is one of the reason why some guys kill their cheating girlfriend /fiance

3 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by DoubleEngine007: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
deltateam:

You no dey go church?
I wan start this sunday,abi you wan preach for me ? grin I dey find u since sef.. You wen say make them bringbackepl.. Epl come now,u gbaga leave villagers for village..Abi you don retire already?
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Lightangel65: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
This is one of the reason why some guys kill their cheating girlfriend /fiance
True I second that.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Lugianostar(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Still be a nice guy after all odd bro!

She don't deserve you to be frank with you and she can't reciprocate the kind gesture of yours to her family.

It is better that God expose her hideous deeds now that you have not tie a knot with her because she for don bedmath all your friends, siblings not forgetting neighbor since she can't control her legs spreading hobby!!!

Pray for God to give you a women after God's heart

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by ArticleBeast: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Very nice guy. I know wetin me go fit do am. Infact by the time I finish with her, only she go dey beg me to take her back because she go hate life... Kei I wicked gan

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
who raise you����? I belong to those group of guys....I woo you take you home,we have sex then we start relationship..if it doesn't work out I quit and trust me it always works out because of street lesson.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Mires: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Did you make ur intentions known to her?
She's a woman and have feelings, you failed to ignite the attraction trigger by not touching her.
Maybe she sees you as just a friend/brother

Better still a helper.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
You talk well!! Dats just d simple truth!
taelyn:
honestly I wish men will agree with me and stop all these dating stuff

this nothing but waste of time and emotion including money

you'll see a successful guy and he's dating this girl but as a man at first he'll be cautious and careful then the lady seeing that the guy is not really that intrested starts behaving like an angel and God sent
my fellow man on seeing the behavior gets captivated and fall in love and trust me when a guy is truly in love he loves with all his soul.
then Gbam the jezebel strikes leaving the guy defenseless, vulnerable, shattered, dejected and confused.
the poor guy if care is not taken will get distracted in his business or work soak himself with drinks daily while the jezebel is smiling comfortably on her next victim's bed with dickk inside her pucccy
if you ask her the reason she left she'll tell you something like "i felt i dont love him anymore" i don't have feelings for him anymore and all sorts of gibberish.
my guy will just endure in silence dust himself up and move on

but when a man does his own they'll be the ones to litter social media on how men where useless.

I wish our youths can stop all these datings let's see if they'll get sense

this story really got me
sorry bro take heart
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by segebase(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
U self de enjoy d Toto de go....who Virgin epp
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by benedictuyi(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
OP did she tell you she wanted sex after marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.