Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life (65538 Views)

“my Boyfriend Was Not At The Club”-girl Accused On Whatsapp Of Dumping Boyfriend / Hilarious!!!: Man Mistakenly Transfer Money To A Club Girl (PHOTOS) / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by bradlohhy: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hello, are you looking for extra money? Try Ysense. All is easy and free.

https://www.ysense.com/?rb=59429643

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
fineboynl:
stop replying those guys, i dont hsve time to reply to these urguement.i'm from edo and what you have said is the truth, in poor families in edo its only the siblings, except for a rich family or wealthy bacground you hsve such cooperations,

Bless you bro.

When my mother hit a big contract in Lagos, our house became market.

I don't want to start remembering some awful memories.

I don't go any of them.

Last time my uncle was saying he does not under us cos our mother was not like this. He is referring to the fact that we don't mingle with family like our mother did.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
Etinosa1234:

I know that u are just pained abt Benin pple so I'll leave u

Why should I be pained?

You are like those that have been shielded from real world.

You can see I never said you are lying but you are accusing me of lying.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by jokotus: 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
1 Corinthians 1:27

New International Version
But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

New Living Translation
Instead, God chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose things that are powerless to shame those who are powerful.

English Standard Version
But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;

Berean Study Bible
But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

Berean Literal Bible
But God has chosen the foolish things of the world that He might shame the wise; and God has chosen the weak things of the world that He might shame the strong;

New American Standard Bible
but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong,

New King James Version
But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;

King James Bible
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

Christian Standard Bible
Instead, God has chosen what is foolish in the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen what is weak in the world to shame the strong.

Contemporary English Version
But God chose the foolish things of this world to put the wise to shame. He chose the weak things of this world to put the powerful to shame.

Good News Translation
God purposely chose what the world considers nonsense in order to shame the wise, and he chose what the world considers weak in order to shame the powerful.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Instead, God has chosen what is foolish in the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen what is weak in the world to shame the strong.

International Standard Version
But God chose what is nonsense in the world to make the wise feel ashamed. God chose what is weak in the world to make the strong feel ashamed.

NET Bible
But God chose what the world thinks foolish to shame the wise, and God chose what the world thinks weak to shame the strong.

New Heart English Bible
But God chose the foolish of the world to shame the wise. And God chose the weak of the world to shame the strong.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
For God has chosen the foolish of the world to shame the wise, and he has chosen the weak of the world to shame the mighty.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
But God chose what the world considers nonsense to put wise people to shame. God chose what the world considers weak to put what is strong to shame.

New American Standard 1977
but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong,

Jubilee Bible 2000
but rather God has chosen that which is the foolishness of the world to confound the wise, and God has chosen that which is the weakness of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;

King James 2000 Bible
But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

American King James Version
But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

American Standard Version
but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put to shame them that are wise; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put to shame the things that are strong;

Douay-Rheims Bible
But the foolish things of the world hath God chosen, that he may confound the wise; and the weak things of the world hath God chosen, that he may confound the strong.

Darby Bible Translation
But God has chosen the foolish things of the world, that he may put to shame the wise; and God has chosen the weak things of the world, that he may put to shame the strong things;

Many will not beleive on the above naration but the way God work is mystery
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by paradigmshift(m): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

You don't know what's called "clout chasing"
You don't know what's called "'sensational blogging"
I will forget about the bolded because today is worlds cool day and I just have to keep my cool today cool cool

keep ur sermon oga..
sorry for the insult though.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by paradigmshift(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
GraGra247:

Shameless mor0n that patronize prostitutes.

Kindly go and marry prostitute. Add dog join for the romp. Since my comment offends you.

na wetin u dey do? nice recommendation lol
missed call, try again later lmao..
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by onatisi(m): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
i keep telling people all the time that the fact that you see someone in prison doesnt always mean that person is a criminal .
situations push many people to do certain things but deep deep inside of them you will see that ,where you met them isnt exactly who they are

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by CorperKola: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lemme goan look for olosho to be dating quick quick

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Fxwarrior: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
Beosten:
Have the spiritual eyes and marry someone at par with your destiny.

If I tell you this, you may see it as fiction: exact house where my wife lived and her office's exact location were revealed to me in a dream.

But I didn't go to these locations in search of her. We met somewhere else. It was when I visited her for the first time that I declared myself a seer par excellence. Then, I was to pick her up at her place of work later. I became dumbfounded upon getting to the place.

Are you a Christian?
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by emonis88: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
That is life! Don't be condescending to anyone no matter their situation or condition cus nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Abagworo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
This is reality 101. Many girls who fall into the trap of prostitution for circumstantial reasons aren't really bad girls but a chunk of them are also drug and fashion addicts doing it to satisfy their material and narcotic lust.

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by jclassiq(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Beosten:

If I tell you this, you may see it as fiction: exact house where my wife lived and her office's exact location were revealed to me in a dream.

But I didn't go to these locations in search of her. We met somewhere else. It was when I visited her for the first time that I declared myself a seer par excellence. Then, I was to pick her up at her place of work later. I became dumbfounded upon getting to the place.

Can you pls see a wife for me
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by midnighter(f): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
Etinosa1234:

it's 4 all Benin families. . mainly in identifying them and tracing their origin

like lamogun is 4 the oba family
and there are some 4 chief's family like laire, lagiesan

and there are also the ones that are traced to some particular villages

But it is mainly 4 identification

All right. So its possible for 2 families to have the same greeting?

Like plenty of people have the same family name even though they are not related?
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Wesely01(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:

Some of the best deals or business contracts are sealed at night clubs.

Don't shiiit yourself bro.

Bros the guy no sabi Nigerians if you see contact most of these girls get honestly you go run from Asaba to PH come back.

2 Likes

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Legendguru: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by haaryobhami: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
luvyaself95:

puna is very powerful oh
very powerful
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Chiggsglover(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
40secondsguy:
Damn...what can I say... shocked

I guess life is a strange thing...that's why I don't look down on anyone ever.... Cause you never know what the future might hold for you...

Cums out of thread

This picture just killed it, you're a genius,
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by blank(f): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
So, he is not a "gold digger"? She didn't "bring him out of the gutter and polish him up"? I am surprised. I'm just trying to think of the reverse case.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by esecoal(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
so how did that come to be?...did u pray about it or it was just a trance or a dream

Beosten:

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wesely01:

Bros the guy no sabi Nigerians if you see contact most of these girls get honestly you go run from Asaba to PH come back.
sure na. I used to be like them.

My eyes Don open...

If u tell them now say big deals can't be found on Google, they will doubt you.

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Insectkiller: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Liar!

Cooked story.. grin
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by neoG(f): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
Am humbled. Whether this story is true or not.
Pick what is vital and move on.
I had to reflect and examine myself again.
Thnx op for the post

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Beosten(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
Pattypatt:
Please how can someone have the spiritual eyes to detect a true partner?

Read Job 33:14-16.

14. He speaks in dreams, in visions of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they lie in their beds.

I'm a member of winners chapel, and I'm saved.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Wesely01(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:
sure na. I used to be like them.

My eyes Don open...

If u tell them now say big deals can't be found on Google, they will doubt you.

Bros I dey live for London now thanks to my wife a Nigeria lady. God journey for everyone is different dont just miss it when that time comes.

2 Likes

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Beosten(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
generationz:

Were you praying for a wife when this dream occurred?

How has marriage been?

I was praying for a better job. Then in the same dream, I was warned not to accept a job offer in Badagry so as not to miss my wife. I live in Oyo state. Then her locations were then revealed. Within 24 hours, I received a juicy job offer from an establishment located in Badagry and I rejected it outrightly. I have the gift though.

3 Likes

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Beosten(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
Fxwarrior:

Are you a Christian?

Yes, I'm a Christian, by election.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Beosten(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
esecoal:
so how did that come to be?...did u pray about it or it was just a trance or a dream

I have such gift from the beginning and I prayed for instructions from the Most High.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wesely01:

Bros I dey live for London now thanks to my wife a Nigeria lady. God journey for everyone is different dont just miss it when that time comes.
God bless you baba...
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
neoG:
Am humbled. Whether this story is true or not.
Pick what is vital and move on.
I had to reflect and examine myself again.
Thnx op for the post
You are welcome. That is the most important thing... learn and move on, but some are here arguing blindly. God bless you jare.

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Ryocaj(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
Beosten:

How 2 win contracts or businesses 2 engage in wasn't revealed 2 u.. it was this nonsense that was revealed 2 u.. olobe..
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Icekeeng(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
MPESA:

Most of them do get VVIP CONTACTS due to nature of their jobs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.