Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life (65537 Views)

“my Boyfriend Was Not At The Club”-girl Accused On Whatsapp Of Dumping Boyfriend / Hilarious!!!: Man Mistakenly Transfer Money To A Club Girl (PHOTOS) / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by saasala(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
Beosten:
Have the spiritual eyes and marry someone at par with your destiny.

If I tell you this, you may see it as fiction: exact house where my wife lived and her office's exact location were revealed to me in a dream.

But I didn't go to these locations in search of her. We met somewhere else. It was when I visited her for the first time that I declared myself a seer par excellence. Then, I was to pick her up at her place of work later. I became dumbfounded upon getting to the place.

It was De Ja Vu you experienced bro. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Etinosa1234: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2019
midnighter:

All right. So its possible for 2 families to have the same greeting?

Like plenty of people have the same family name even though they are not related?

yes...it's very possible
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by atmstyle: 12:12am On Dec 18, 2019
Beosten:

If I tell you this, you may see it as fiction: exact house where my wife lived and her office's exact location were revealed to me in a dream.

But I didn't go to these locations in search of her. We met somewhere else. It was when I visited her for the first time that I declared myself a seer par excellence. Then, I was to pick her up at her place of work later. I became dumbfounded upon getting to the place.

It is not fiction. These things happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by atmstyle: 12:15am On Dec 18, 2019
saasala:

It was De Ja Vu you experienced bro. Stop deceiving yourself

What is a de ja vu? If you notice, the clothes you are wearing the day you realise you've had a de ja vu (second experience), they probably weren't in fashion when the first experience occured.

De ja vu have something to do with spiritual revelation.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by generationz(f): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Beosten:

I was praying for a better job. Then in the same dream, I was warned not to accept a job offer in Badagry so as not to miss my wife. I live in Oyo state. Then her locations were then revealed. Within 24 hours, I received a juicy job offer from an establishment located in Badagry and I rejected it outrightly. I have the gift though.

It has been a magical marriage, a match made in heaven.

My dear, to say that I am happy to read this is an understatement.

I always say Christians don't know what they have when it comes to praying for guidance.

I have also told people finding a spouse is the easiest thing for a Christian because you don't actually do the work.

You just tell papa what you want and he will help you do the search. When I see Christians crying about heartbreak it makes me sad. If only they know what they have.

They won't waste their time going in and out of courtships to find one.

I'm glad that this is the second testimony of this nature I'm seeing from a man here. Your testimony just solidified my faith.

3 Likes

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by ledaman: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2019
Vortex369:
So, what do you want us to do about this story? Start fuccking prostitutes?
Lolz! you are a wicked fellow.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by LadyFBI(f): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
Before we get to excited about this story, let's examine some things.. We are just seeing things on the surface. Financial aspect I guess. We do not know other battles he's having. What about happiness in his home? Does he have peace of mind? perhaps he might not reveal to you some of his greater challenges. .
NB: don't misunderstand my point please. Yes, it's never good to look down on anyone
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
futurism:

She is from Edo according to the story and I can tell you for fact, based on my blood link to Benin, don't count them as family,aside your siblings.

If you are even unlucky, your siblings can be a danger to your life.

Those people do not wish each other well... They compete, jealous and wish evil against one another. There is no unity...

And in Benin, its all man for himself. They can do anything to survive, absolutely anything, either good or bad.

Just had to point out "why" she may not have brother to link to such contract.

You are very right on this one about Edo people.. i am also in the same position..

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by ivolt: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
futurism:

They do, oga. Don't spend and watch her leave.
Leave to where exactly?
If you think you are secured because you enticed a girl with money, you are deceiving yourself.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
ivolt:

Leave to where exactly?
If you think you are secured because you enticed a girl with money, you are deceiving yourself.
Bros, no girl will stay if you do not spend... except the one wey never open eyes like that.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

True talk. And it's not only about finances. When you open your mind to what people consider the 'dregs' of society, you will be surprised that you can find more gold than you can ever find among the 'elite'. I have had more meaningful discussions with illiterates, beggars, prostitutes, and homeless people than with the so called educated upper class who are usually prejudiced and too full of themselves to understand or appreciate life fully. I noticed long ago that my weed smoking, drunkard 'bad' friends in school were always more loyal and eager to help each other out than the so called good students, and I decided then which was the real friend. It is good that you have learnt the same lesson too.

Though this is coming late but I found out later in life that your narrative is true.

There is this guy I met in 2015 and bought plumbing material from.

We have been close ever since then and he helped me become bolder and confident as I saw he is very bold and determined.

He is not so lettered but gets by in spoken English.

The kind of fire in him is second to None... Then I noticed he knows a lot of people, so many people that can make any mechanical entrepreneur serious money.

I decided to tap into that network of his connections by coming up with products/business idea.

We have ventured into 4 different business since 2017. The first one failed because we made some inquiries behind the man we were dealing with and he found out. So that one didn't pan out.

The second one was successful 95% except for some underworld men who control the industry stopping us. Though it's a lucrative venture that even xx Millions is a small thing if not for the men blocking the free flow because its linked to Federal Government.

Now we started a new one and this one has no limitation and it will be far bigger than the previous ones.

If I had looked down in the dude, saying he is not my type and all that, we probably wouldn't have made it this far...

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Rawhumper(m): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2020
midnighter:

All right. So its possible for 2 families to have the same greeting?

Like plenty of people have the same family name even though they are not related?
eni4real:
Hmmmm...

99 ways to get juicy offer:
Number 12: Be a friend with a call girl.. shocked shocked shocked

You Are right bro,am sorry to Say but i grew up in the midst of Girls from sec,lessons to pass necco n jamb.Down to University my clique were there Girls n we were very Close.I must say apart from the Company they helped me in many ways.Am an intl poet the forum i showcased my poetry works was given to me by a girl.Meeting Girls is not only about sex....i still have my sex with them but i make them my real Friends my priority...i always Tell any i meet till today This.Sex is secondary but truly been her friend is my main target.Recently a gal i met where she wat waiting for her friend i told her Same Thing....few Days she is d one calling mr handsome,she Loves me bla bla,she is Edo too.....she set honestly n my speck.Still i wont have sex as my primary concern but been her friend in This was one Can gain More.
Please add me,i just registered.Tnx
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2020
Beosten:

Hmmm...this is serious I doubt you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.