Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Is Love At ''Second Sight'' Real Or Fake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love At ''Second Sight'' Real Or Fake? (847 Views)

Is Squirting Really Real Or It Doesn't Just Happen I Naija? / Is Love At First Sight Real? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love At ''Second Sight'' Real Or Fake? by Brownteeth(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2010
I have a female friend that am not romantically attached to. We have been just friends for 7 months now. We always spend enough time to greet each other and discuss a wide range of issues whenever we meet intentionally or by accident. Recently I started feeling ''somehow'' about her and I kept doubting the realness of what I feel for her because I strongly believe in love at first sight. I hold the opinion that the feeling of real attraction towards someone should start at the first instance of seeing and interacting with the person and not the case of many days later. Anyway, my conclusion about the whole situation is that I simply fell IN FONDNESS with her and not IN LOVE with her. Do you think so too?
Re: Is Love At ''Second Sight'' Real Or Fake? by freecocoa(f): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2010
I think i tire for your theory about love.
Re: Is Love At ''Second Sight'' Real Or Fake? by Dyt(f): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2010
Well c wat happens 4rm fondness
Re: Is Love At ''Second Sight'' Real Or Fake? by Brownteeth(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2010
freecocoa:

I think i tire for your theory about love.
What exactly is making you tiring?

Dyt:

Well c wat happens 4rm fondness

I have been seeing and I have seen that nothing will happen.
Re: Is Love At ''Second Sight'' Real Or Fake? by obowunmi(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2010
Its like the theory, if you spend enough time away from the office, you'll end up falling in love with your secretary.
If you value your friendship, don't date her and continue to keep her as a friend. If you really like her, date her but don't let it surprise you that she may not necessarily feel the same way about you.
Re: Is Love At ''Second Sight'' Real Or Fake? by freecocoa(f): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2010
@black i mean broken sorry brownteeth,wat is making me tiring is that you think one must fall in love at first sight.
Re: Is Love At ''Second Sight'' Real Or Fake? by Mygoldie(f): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2010
Brownteeth,its better you let her know how you feel about her,instead of making her think or feel you are inlove with her, so you don't become a heartbreaker,
Re: Is Love At ''Second Sight'' Real Or Fake? by obowunmi(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2010
Don't ever assume someone is in love with you ---- it seems u are the only one that likes her here --- this feeling might only be a figment of your imagination.
Re: Is Love At ''Second Sight'' Real Or Fake? by Brownteeth(m): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2010
obowunmi:

Its like the theory, if you spend enough time away from the office, you'll end up falling in love with your secretary.
If you value your friendship, don't date her and continue to keep her as a friend. If you really like her, date her but don't let it surprise you that she may not necessarily feel the same way about you.

At the start she showed some signs and interest to date me. I didn't respond so she forgot about the aspect. I would not date her cos am not sure if I really like her or just fond of her. I don't wanna start what I cannot finish.
Re: Is Love At ''Second Sight'' Real Or Fake? by obowunmi(m): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2010
Same thing I'm thinking. If you value her as a friend, keep her as a friend.
Re: Is Love At ''Second Sight'' Real Or Fake? by fstranger: 3:53am On Nov 29, 2010
Shut up there
the only thing you love is her toto
Enough of that love at first sight crap
Idioti.
Re: Is Love At ''Second Sight'' Real Or Fake? by Brownteeth(m): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2010
^^^Speaking for yourself.
Re: Is Love At ''Second Sight'' Real Or Fake? by iice(f): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2010
Love does not equal attraction, thus it's possible to get attracted after a period and often is more sound since you know the person as opposed to loving someone within 3 seconds.
Re: Is Love At ''Second Sight'' Real Or Fake? by snthesis(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2010
actually u get attracted to sum1 in 3secs fall in/out of love over a time frame

(1) (Reply)

Guys! Playin Or Luvi / Can I Find A Girl Who Can Date A Guy With Ego? / Catholic Igbo Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.