Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job (70701 Views)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by MikeBetty(m): 7:19am On Dec 22, 2019
When Did Having A Girlfriend Become An Achievement? Work Hard, Make Money And Get Married. You Wish For What You Dont Really Need. Many Who Are Gone Today, If Given A Second Chance Will Runaway From Girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by oodua1stson: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2019
SirLiquidGold:
I will go straight to the point. I'm 29years old and I have no girlfriend to call mine. Although when I was in school and during my NYSC some girls do give me attention but the moment we all did POP it was like the world changed for us all. I realized maybe I was too busy getting worried about the future than I should have had more time for women.

All along, my intention was to graduate, have a good job, then go into a serious relationship and get married but reality can be often disappointing.
It's rather unfortunate that no job is forthcoming since I finished service in December, 2017.

I'm very sure you would not believe it if tell you that I'm a virgin because I've never tasted sex all my live. Though i intend getting married at 30 and I've no job yet, I really feel like having a girl in my life now. I feel really lonely waking up alone everyday and hugging my pillow. It's as if nature is craving for what I ought to have had by now.

I need somebody that I can share my thought with, somebody I would be there for and also would be there for me. Guys I know you are wiser than I am, please advise me!!! Just yesterday night I came across a post on front page about "if money was delaying one from getting married and I am really worried
with all these lamentations you really need to stop thinking about marriage.

You cant get married without experience or you might end up in the wrong hands. And who needs money to be in a relationship? Lol well you need to up your game and be a man. I mean, did your balls drop off? Lamenting over mot having a girl? A girl that once you have you'll be tired the next day.

1st I'd advice you stop thinking about girls for now. Get a job or learn a skill to keep you busy. Start by making money. Big or small it's a start in the right direction. I assure you if you have something doing you'll be the one to avoid girls cos they will swarm over you like bees

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by AceVentura: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2019
As lonely as you may be now, focus on either getting a job or setting up a business so that you can earn some income.

Getting into a relationship isn’t cheap. If it leads to marriage & a child comes into your life, it’s very expensive to keep up.

Believe me, I have 3 kids & their upkeep is expensive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by LUCASC(m): 7:23am On Dec 22, 2019
The truth is that in your youthful age you didn't have time for women.
The problem here is not your lack of financial status, the point is you you don't have the proper skills to approach women, and it's affecting your self esteem. Bro it's not a must you ll get a multi million job to seek for women's attention. Just change your approach, Be more confident in your self don't always go for sex, join a social platform to transform your social status, and see things will run like magic.
But bro above all you need to hustle for money oooooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by soleexx(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2019
Can relate bro... Bur the truth is Don't even try getting into a relationship in these country without having any source of income

Or else dey will call ur all sort of names and u will feel depressed...

Just try for now and learn an IT skills so u can pick a freelance from dere

Software development
UI/UX
Web Development

God will help you brother

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by IamPlato(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

How are you Dear? Good PM
Nigerans Cannot Even Greet Correctly Again. What Is Good PM undecided

2 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Obamclothimg02(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2019
Good news pant trousers for male and corporate office shirts E.g Tm-Lewin and Next designer in wholesale and retail purchase.The brands available are top Europe designers.Any colour kindly dm Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Price from 2000

Dm for instant delivery �

Pant trousers

Shirts �

Laptop bag �

Jewelries

Plain and pattern available
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by channel361: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2019
How to get MTN Xmas Promo 150mb to 30gb Data see here
https:///2sVeBFi
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Hisduchess(f): 7:33am On Dec 22, 2019
internationalman:
the standard you are setting for yourself is too high.

lower your standard a bit and get a girlfriend after which you can go for a girl of higher standard when your standard is high

i bet yourself won't even recognize your standard if you introduce it

This is one of the reasons why dating a damn broke guy is risky for a young lady cos when he makes money he throws you away.

Every human deserves companionship and op shouldn't be deprived one, cos he doesn't have money but advising him to go for a higher standard women when he makes money leaving his bad weather girlfriend is where I seriously disagree with you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by olabode4dkoko(m): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2019
Bro at 29 you worried bout a girl, you need deliverance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by musbauadeyinka: 7:39am On Dec 22, 2019
I think what he need to do is to find a girlfriend and try to understand woman alongside with finding a job or side hustle.

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by princessdoyenne(f): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2019
I think I can understand your situation. There is always a time in a man's life when he craves a committed company.

Try building a friendship first with one of the good females around you. You'd need the stability of a good friendship to be stronger.

You can also start any small business.

And grow it from there. Things can change in a year or even less than.

Don't worry. Your heart will find what it seeks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by murphyibiam15(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Thought its only women who go desperate for companions. The op should put everything to God. He's just 29, I have seen mid 30s men who don't even know their left from their right.
And you want him to grow up to be like those men? nwanyi Awka grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Peterina(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2019
SirLiquidGold:
I will go straight to the point. I'm 29years old and I have no girlfriend to call mine. Although when I was in school and during my NYSC some girls do give me attention but the moment we all did POP it was like the world changed for us all. I realized maybe I was too busy getting worried about the future than I should have had more time for women.

All along, my intention was to graduate, have a good job, then go into a serious relationship and get married but reality can be often disappointing.
It's rather unfortunate that no job is forthcoming since I finished service in December, 2017.

I'm very sure you would not believe it if tell you that I'm a virgin because I've never tasted sex all my live. Though i intend getting married at 30 and I've no job yet, I really feel like having a girl in my life now. I feel really lonely waking up alone everyday and hugging my pillow. It's as if nature is craving for what I ought to have had by now.

I need somebody that I can share my thought with, somebody I would be there for and also would be there for me. Guys I know you are wiser than I am, please advise me!!! Just yesterday night I came across a post on front page about "if money was delaying one from getting married and I am really worried
Focus on making your self better . Forget marriage for now. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by zexy2030(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2019
SirLiquidGold:

My friend, if u need a girl they surround like flood if u work. Your work place, u will meet ur choice. Don't u attend a gathering. ??
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by jackals(f): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2019
Ladycewhy:
i will agree with you. I am currently in a dilemma. He is a police officer, gush i hate police, who knows maybe i would have had a change of heart if he wasnt too black like charcoal ugly looking,red eyes and even baldheaded. He keeps offering to get me things, from clothes to cream and i feel irritated by it. I dont know how ladies respond to the touch of guys they dont like but i cant even pick up the phone and hear him speak,it irritates me. The first day i met him was when i knew he was building a house,lol . He is just like most guys who feel if they throw a little money in there,it will make the likeness come.

That is why they end up being magas and come here to complain.They put no effort to fix other aspects of their lives especially their over bloated asswhole persona that stinks from afar. Their money will only make it easy for women to tolerate them not cherish them.

I used to say it " ugly guys have no place in love. And the funny thing is these ugly dude think they're something in life. Looks go a long way in determining if a man will be successful in life or not. Once I see ugly looking idiot hitting on me, I turn the other way. Even if you're rich, once a guy is ugly, that's the end for him. He has no chance of being successful
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Priest69(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

- how can you plan marriage soon when you have nobody in your life? are you gonna marry yourself or what?
- your desperation to settle down is unhealthy and will only lead to heartache
- your job/money problem has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that you have no woman in your life
- if you cant attract anyone in your present state then you will equally be unattractive to these same women when you make money...... they will just use your for your money while not giving a damn about you (as a person)
- there is nothing wrong with being a virgin at 29.... some lose it at 12 others later...stop comparing yourself with others. when the right time will come, then you will get jiggy
- if sex is such a big deal for you then go to some olosho joint and be done with it... these women wont be any different than the women you hope to attract in the future when you finally get a job/money.
You have said it all
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Ladycewhy(f): 7:58am On Dec 22, 2019
jackals:

I used to say it " ugly guys have no place in love. And the funny thing is these ugly dude think they're something in life. Looks go a long way in determining if a man will be successful in life or not. Once I see ugly looking idiot hitting on me, I turn the other way. Even if you're rich, once a guy is ugly, that's the end for him. He has no chance of being successful
lol.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Sukkyy2010: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2019
Love is conditions to withold...so let understand and agree with the statement says "money bring bitches and bitches bring love"...no money no bitches plus no bitches no love money is the major priority and prerequisite to the major need and want in life so therefore forsake option and chase priority.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by efficiencie(m): 8:09am On Dec 22, 2019
This is the time to find a lady who will HELP you in your current situation - after all this is the purpose of a woman in a man's life, right? A lady who is not useful when you are struggling will pull you down when you finally make it...This is the time to find a wife and not a girl. Girls are abundant but wives are very rare these days!

2 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Ten06(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2019
I expect you to use the determination you are using to look for a girl now to be use for how you can make money, immediately you start making money girls will start trouping to you then you can pick your choice
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2019
murphyibiam15:

And you want him to grow up to be like those men? nwanyi Awka grin grin grin grin
No I dont
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Assha: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
What you need is a job or a trade not a girlfriend.

Having a girlfriend comes with its own financial burden, and should you not be able to meet due to financial state, you will be disrespected and treated like thrash by the said GF. It is not worth your worry!

Hustle, get on your feet! Get something to give you regular income, plan your future and then you can start thinking of GF.

Don't Mind Op He Want Depresion To Kill Him

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by seanwilliam(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2019
healthserve:
Fixing the financial situation seems to be the answer regardless of how we spin the story.

I sight you Mr. Yomi. Good evening
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by mascot345: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=SirLiquidGold post=85033107]I will go straight to the point. I'm 29years old and I have no girlfriend to call mine. Although when I was in school and during my NYSC some girls do give me attention but the moment we all did POP it was like the world changed for us all. I realized maybe I was too busy getting worried about the future than I should have had more time for women.

I need somebody that I can share my thought with, somebody I would be there for and also would be there for me. Guys I know you are wiser than I am, please advise me!!! Just yesterday night I came across a post on front page about "if money was delaying one from getting married and I/quote]

Don't mind them. Don't visit any ashawo or brothel. U are still a virgin.
Try go find job or find money. Nigerian girls hate broke guys.

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Melovia: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2019
Lol
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by mascot345: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Don't mind them. Don't go to ashawo or brothel. U are still a virgin. Go look for job .

Nigerian girls hate broke guys.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Vado(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2019
eni4real:
Inmessage ko, Codedruns ni.. .

OP don't listen to him...

Focus on your Hustle..

It is better to be in a stable relationship at the right time than carry girls that will give you addictive sex!!

At 29, he needs to at least get laid. It's good for his mental state. And let's be real, girls like a man that knows what he is doing in the bedroom.

As for the job hunting, he should explore entrepreneurship. You can't keep waiting for something like that to no avail without exploring alternatives. No 29yr old should be here wailing like a baby.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by mexbee1(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2019
MikeBetty:
When Did Having A Girlfriend Become An Achievement? Work Hard, Make Money And Get Married. You Wish For What You Dont Really Need. Many Who Are Gone Today, If Given A Second Chance Will Runaway From Girlfriend.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.