Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me (42177 Views)

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader / Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Agugbadin: 5:32am On Dec 20, 2019
Uduaghan did not add any value to Delta state, I would have been surprised if he was on the list. He will soon join Orji Kalu in prison, I hope that EFCC is closing in on him, decamping to APC will not make his sin to be wiped out . Uduaghan remains the worst governor Delta state ever had.

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Cajal(m): 5:34am On Dec 20, 2019
U should have learnt from Senator Ovie how not to loose
Anyway... Power is transient
It is time
Where are OBJ, IBB, DAVID, GEJ..today
Okowo will soon be forgotten in the corridor of power
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Agugbadin: 5:37am On Dec 20, 2019
Cajal:
U should have learnt from Senator Ovie how not to loose
Anyway... Power is transient
It is time
Where are OBJ, IBB, DAVID, GEJ..today
Okowo will soon be forgotten in the corridor of power

If he did well in infrastructural development and human development he will be remembered like Donald Duke and Rotimi Amechi
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Jaqenhghar: 5:47am On Dec 20, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
Their Problem, Delta States politicians re Som of the biggest crooks we av in d con3
... and your state has saints abi
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by midnighter(f): 5:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Danniedpastor:

He invested much in education. He established most (if not all) the tertiary institution in the state and teachers earned reasonable salaries during his time. He also did wonders in the health sector by establishing standard state hospitals across the state and mentioning a standard (yet affordable) health system. Should I even mention infrastructure? Please, give it to the man.. He did well.

Okay. Thank you
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by midnighter(f): 5:59am On Dec 20, 2019
Realhommie:
One thing most Nigerians are known for is this "Attacking the messenger" syndrome while leaving the message.. It gets even worse once you're hated to some degree. We always seem to criticize the messenger at the slightest opportunity irrespective of the message.

I do not like Uduaghan too, I'm not his fan. He performed woefully while embezzling so much and that's a known and established fact. But leaving that aside and going through the message objectively without any bias, would you say Okowa did well given that the allegation is true??

Let's be constructive and unbiased in our criticisms please.

You are right. The governor is being petty
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:02am On Dec 20, 2019
hopexter:

Failing his polling unit doesn't mean he made no contributions to Delta state development, he has done more than the recent governor to be honest. undecided
Don't say what you don't know bra. Uduaghan was a failure as governor of delta
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by darkwan: 6:05am On Dec 20, 2019
wetin dey worry this kind of politicians....??
must you become emotional in everything....??
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by ndcide(m): 6:13am On Dec 20, 2019
Okowa should pay up gratuity and pension jare... I have retired family members who have not earned anything for close to 5 years.

The money spent on this award, can be used to make those people smile.

Okowa, pay up!
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Jolomillions: 6:14am On Dec 20, 2019
Is it by force to be I invited?
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by xaggar(m): 6:28am On Dec 20, 2019
ikevin:
I'm deltan and Okowa is not performing at all, this isn't partisan but the truth. Sample current opinion in the state.

In terms of road infrastructure during the past 4 years, Gov. Okowa did very well and that was what we actually needed and still need: but the Stephen keshi stadium he completed (through adding finishing touches) is already looking quite wornout just after a year of "local direct labour" construction. Let us see how he would perform now in his remaining four years.

Uduaghan had an airport built, the asaba flyover which is rarely used (because the high volume traffic is simply going under it), street lights and event centre were constructed under his administration.

No Governor is totally useless.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by healthserve(m): 6:32am On Dec 20, 2019
DMerciful:
What is 20 to 30 billion naira? When Kylie Jenner is worth 360 billion naira! The reason we see 30 billion as big money enough to progress is because of the handout system we're running! Go and check how much they build those factories and you see they are around $200 million. Now convert it to naira! 30 billion naira cant do much but when we restructure, Delta will be earning about 100 billion naira per month!

See why I say Delta needs to up its game. How much does Akwa ibom, Rivers, Lagos earn yetmake some exceptional use of. Now you're talking Kylie jenner. Poverty no dey tire you?

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Niaja4real(m): 6:38am On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Bizibi(m): 6:43am On Dec 20, 2019
hopexter:

Failing his polling unit doesn't mean he made no contributions to Delta state development, he has done more than the recent governor to be honest. undecided
what!!!! Uduaghan!!! Ok!!!

This one must be an apc sycophant and not from the state
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Foodforthought: 7:09am On Dec 20, 2019
hopexter:

With due respect, you're dishonest man.
Honest man, tell me what he did.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by WarriAproko: 7:10am On Dec 20, 2019
Uduaghan still better than Okowa.. nothing to remember Okowa wen he leaves Government. Uduaghan did a very good Job in education sector renovated atleast 1 school from each community,brought in cheap transportation (delta city bus),build about two flyover and the Asaba airport, free maternity for hospitals, builds streetlights which was destroyed by Okowa, scholarships and bursery, so many roads constructed and so many abandoned projects which Okowa refused to continue....Okowa always say he is the road master but I do wonder where are the roads.his major projects are the roads he constructed to villages. The rest are patching of roads which i dont see. He destroyed so many uduaghan projects.nothing to write about.state's looking dirty filled with keke riders and thieves. Major jobs given to youths are S.A. to him and skills aquisations, he sacked all civil service staff employed by uduaghan.signing million naira pension for past governor's. What will deltans remember Okowa for when he leaves government

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by WarriAproko: 7:17am On Dec 20, 2019
Delta my state filled with so many Jobless youths. No company. sad

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by PrinceMajestic: 7:18am On Dec 20, 2019
Divine200:

Which kingdom is that
OGOR Kingdom the oldest throne in urhobo land. Uduaghan left office with d cars without even releasing 1 to d palace of d late chairman of the monarchs that worked for it. Right now the king of Oghara kingdom near sapele is itsekiri man that uduaghan forcefully imposed on us. He was a very bad man to our royal fathers n deltans generally.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by WarriAproko: 7:19am On Dec 20, 2019
Thieves traditional rulers. Anywhere belle face nah front. Uduaghan no longer there. He is no longer relevant.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by WarriAproko: 7:22am On Dec 20, 2019
If Okowa leaves government I wonder what he will be remember for. Maybe the stadium he renovated at Asaba or the roads he constructed to villages and some few streets. And many SAs and PAs
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by hopexter(m): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2019
Bizibi:
what!!!! Uduaghan!!! Ok!!!

This one must be an apc sycophant and not from the state

Until he feeds your father like a baby before you know he did something. Online miscreant
undecided
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by WarriAproko: 7:25am On Dec 20, 2019
No free Waec levies again, No free maternity for pregnant women. Looters parading as Okowa police as major jobs. Streets light dead..no road sweepers again. Not even a single market constructed apart from some few once constructed in villages

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by armstrongkevwe: 7:28am On Dec 20, 2019
DMerciful:
If you're not a Deltan then keep quiet! Okowa is performing and Deltans know this!

Okowa Loyalist spotted!

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by PrinceMajestic: 7:29am On Dec 20, 2019
Starhearts:

I now see say naa SUV be ur problem
I swear u no well ooo
U can't eat ur cake and have it back again
How dat SUV go better d life of delta pple
Pls, apply for mental therapy.
May be ur brain go reset
hold your peace you fuckd up regular scumbag. Who re you in the society? C'mmon go and jump in lagoon of death nd get eaten by d fishes. Who re u to quote me in such a disrespectful manner. I do not blame you its bcus we re nairalanders together. Fuckin bloody commoner!
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Starhearts: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
hold your peace you fuckd up regular scumbag. Who re you in the society? C'mmon go and jump in lagoon of death nd get eaten by d fishes. Who re u to quote me in such a disrespectful manner. I do not blame you its bcus we re nairalanders together. Fuckin bloody commoner!

Who did diz to u
Wetin dey sweet ur belle
I don't blame U.
Dare me nd regret ur life
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2019
EddyGbolo:
uduaghan u and I know that u wrecked Delta. Even ur PDP brothers were so angry with u hence ur defection for immunity.

your cup go soon full
If you want to talk of wrecking Delta maybe you should start with ibori, ibori left office with Delta State having the highest debt profile in Nigeria. Uduagha may not do much but he did better than okowa.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by jahsharon: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
Their Problem, Delta States politicians re Som of the biggest crooks we av in d con3

Don't say this again. Delta State has produced the only recent ex-governor that has represented Nigeria very well in UK prison. No other state has achieved that feat. DSP Slams of Bayelsa did not complete his term, he went to UK as a man and came back as a woman. Joshua Dariye too absconded after being arrested by Metropolitan Police. But High Chief James Onanefe Ibori served his term in UK prison and was of good character in prison, he came back to receive another chieftaincy title. Like a boss that he is, he then sued the UK police. Big boy thay Thunder will fire very soon.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
OGOR Kingdom the oldest throne in urhobo land. Uduaghan left office with d cars without even releasing 1 to d palace of d late chairman of the monarchs that worked for it. Right now the king of Oghara kingdom near sapele is itsekiri man that uduaghan forcefully imposed on us. He was a very bad man to our royal fathers n deltans generally.
This your beef is going tribal,. And I very much know u are lying but I won't say anything

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by PrinceMajestic: 7:36am On Dec 20, 2019
WarriAproko:
Thieves traditional rulers. Anywhere belle face nah front. Uduaghan no longer there. He is no longer relevant.
you can insult politcians no problem but who the hell are u dirty commoners to insult our traditional rulers that they re thieves? Did they steal from a hungry rat like u or what? If those kings curse u then u go die o or live yeye life. Be warned
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 20, 2019
WarriAproko:
Uduaghan still better than Okowa.. nothing to remember Okowa wen he leaves Government. Uduaghan did a very good Job in education sector renovated atleast 1 school from each community,brought in cheap transportation (delta city bus),build about two flyover and the Asaba airport, free maternity for hospitals, builds streetlights which was destroyed by Okowa, scholarships and bursery, so many roads constructed and so many abandoned projects which Okowa refused to continue....Okowa always say he is the road master but I do wonder where are the roads.his major projects are the roads he constructed to villages. The rest are patching of roads which i dont see. He destroyed so many uduaghan projects.nothing to write about.state's looking dirty filled with keke riders and thieves. Major jobs given to youths are S.A. to him and skills aquisations, he sacked all civil service staff employed by uduaghan.signing million naira pension for past governor's. What will deltans remember Okowa for when he leaves government
Thank u very much, those people insulting uduagha will not see this.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by armstrongkevwe: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2019
Danniedpastor:

He invested much in education. He established most (if not all) the tertiary institution in the state and teachers earned reasonable salaries during his time. He also did wonders in the health sector by establishing standard state hospitals across the state and mentioning a standard (yet affordable) health system. Should I even mention infrastructure? Please, give it to the man.. He did well.

Abeg country person tell me d higher institute (tertiary institute) wen uduaghan create for Delta State. Is it fupre? Delsu?, Dspg,dspz, dspo? Or maybe PTI?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video / More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.