Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) (2529 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by DonCrack: 12:57am On Dec 20, 2019
Here is an embarrassing moment for a groom who tried to kiss his bride.

A groom who tried to kiss his bride was curved by her as she withdrew her lips from him while he was trying to kiss her.

The groom was trying to kiss her in what appears to be a photo shoot. She immediately withdrew her lips from his after he drew closer to her.

According to the video, it shows that the groom's breathe was not friendly to his bride.

Hmmm, someone shouted at the background.

Social media users reacted to the video as some says the reactions on the groom's face obviously shows the his mouth was smelling.

Watch the video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/12/20/bride-refuses-to-kiss-groom-over-mouth-odour-video/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by DonCrack: 12:57am On Dec 20, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by czarina(f): 1:07am On Dec 20, 2019
Must have been so embarrassing.

Heaven knows I'll just Ctrl+Alt+Del myself if na me. Can't deal abeg.. cry
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by sinaj(f): 1:07am On Dec 20, 2019
So she didnt notice it while they were still dating
Abi the smell of mint from his money overshadowed the odour

Anyways she die there

5 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by Eaztzide: 1:23am On Dec 20, 2019
Even if he wants to give her the breath of life, must he have mouth odor that smells like the mess that proceeds after eating beans and boiled egg undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by iTearHerToto: 2:17am On Dec 20, 2019
See see see afonja wan go kill person pikin with generational stench
[img]https:///view/smelly-monkey-faint-monkey-smell-my-finger-gif-5607652.gif[/img]

Pukesangry

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by Bluntguy: 3:19am On Dec 20, 2019
Their marriage has already started failing. This is the pathetic state of the Nigerian union right now.
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by WonderManly(m): 5:59am On Dec 20, 2019

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:01am On Dec 20, 2019
Dirty thing. Even on his wedding day, he cannot take extra time to brush his mouth repeatedly, knowing that he will kiss.

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 20, 2019
sinaj:
Abi the smell of mint money overshadowed the odour

Anyways she die there
Mint Money.

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 20, 2019
See as the man put hand for waist, my guy nor understand again. Be like say them don try am like 20 times!

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by sinaj(f): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Dirty thing. Even on his wedding day, he cannot take extra time to brush his mouth repeatedly, knowing that he will kiss.
it might be chronic mouth odour.
Dem no dey wash that one out
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2019
iTearHerToto:
See see see afonja wan go kill person pikin with generational stench
[img]https:///view/smelly-monkey-faint-monkey-smell-my-finger-gif-5607652.gif[/img]

Pukesangry

You this boy, this forum get peace all this time you've been away. grin

1 Share

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by falcon01: 8:38am On Dec 20, 2019
atleast he should have prepared for that moment to prevent embarrassment
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by Rilley(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2019
sinaj:
Abi the smell of mint from his money overshadowed the odour

Anyways she die there
Nah yeye dey worry her
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by Geminita1(f): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2019
How can one person be poor, ugly and then have mouth odour on top! And it's till death do them apart. Self-inflicted hell grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by nwamabo247(m): 11:14am On Dec 20, 2019
really why did she choose to marry him
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by IdJack(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2019
Wickedness

Check my signature
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
I think you are right o........the gums and root canal is affected.
sinaj:
it might be chronic mouth odour.
Dem no dey wash that one out

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom Over Mouth Odour (video) by jasman1: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
Most African men and women never floss before, some do not even know what flossing means. I love my people and I do visit home as often as it’s necessary, so I know. Cleanliness in those areas are not their things, it’s true

(1) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Goes Pantless Bending To Clean Floor With Her Naked Backside Show / How Do You Handle Having Both Rich And Poor Friends? / Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.