Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,806 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) (11844 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Marriage is highly overrated especially in this part of the world (Nigeria)... SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Bola146(f): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
If you are saying the truth, just leave her alone, karma will catch her up soonest... Besides maybe God really loves you, broken relationship is better than broken marriage. That is why I can't do any ceremonial wedding, secret one is okay for me to avoid stories like this grin

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
sinaj:
Hm

This is what happens when you beg someone to date you, beg to love you, and beg to marry you.

The begging no go just end.

Im sure he saw the signs but love didnt let him think straight
Hope you won't do that now that I am planning to beg you........ grin grin grin
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
See no evil, hear no evil; Baba God has saved this man from a loveless and terrible marriage. Instead of crying like a wussy I for dey use the remaining wedding money to dey chop beer, pepper soup and nkwobi with my goons mi. Better woman go come. YOLO.
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Blazebond(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
Many of all this what's app and twitter jist na lies o,but I sorry for the Sha if the story Na true.
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by 1x2x3: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
My guess....... A guy she likes has been out of country but just return with marriage format. He will shine her Congo till he's ready to go or he will marry her and go back to base after the season. One thing is sure..... She will regret it.
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by cybriz82(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mumu guy na God dey fight for u so.ir mama prayer dey work for u.if u beg her to stay thatz mean u ll keep on begging her like forever.
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Kobicove(m): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
sinaj:
Hm

This is what happens when you beg someone to date you, beg to love you, and beg to marry you.

This is not love, it's foolishness! undecided
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Buharidgeneral: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
jessica.
i don mark dat name

And so...

1 Like

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by TiglathPILESER: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Bluethong:
Wow! No be this same Jessica isoko boy dey always talk about? Nawa ooo
Sent a PM...a talk with you?
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Roroapple: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
sinaj:
Hm

God bless you smiley wink
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by urchcoded(m): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
Chai laidis laidis ee the guy just need to pray and ask God for consolation, cos e go remain make him die I swear. Girl wey I Dy cheat on anyhow decided to leave me I almost get heart Attack, talk less of girl wen u love like dis. Bro pray

1 Like

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
hit the like button if you only read the white chat section
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
some bad boys have nacked her and she has confirmed it
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
the guy she really loves don show from yankee hence she had no choice than cut off her husband to be.this is why its important to ensure the girl u want to marry really loves u cheesy
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
some bad boys have nacked her and she has confirmed it
this one pass nacking..its like the guy wey her heart really dey on don signify interest at last hence she had to cut off the wedding.the husband to be was just option number 2.
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by moorevic(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
Someone please tell him that's a bullet well dodged infact na RPG

1 Like

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Xmen149(m): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
AfroKnight:
angry

I said on one thread that it is proper for your woman to love you more than you love her, cos the relationship would last. One misguided shediot came at me. Oya na, Behold example 1.

Anyway, this is also the result of being a calm, tolerant, long-suffering gentleman.

I bet she has decided to go with one cocky rascal that has been nacking her without respect. That’s what these girls like. They want someone that will stress them so much that they would go and pray and fast for 1 week on one “mountain“ in Ondo state.

Gentleman na dodoyo for their side.

The guy should use the remaining wedding money for a professional course or invest it in his business. He should also leave small change for Heineken and bushmeat pepper soup this Christmas.

My view though

women should do the living 100% while men appreciate his woman...

that way the man will coordinate his marriage with his brain.

My only exception is men whom has not seen a woman of their dream (remember woman of Ur dream plenty,if you stumble on one and she no gree,just calm down and dnt do mumu,you stumble on another that must see a king in you)

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Kinterez(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Inside life.. Bro you virtually saw this lines a long time ago but was carried away.. Let her be n move on.. If possible get yourself another bride n go ahead with the wedding.. She doesn't deserve you.. If she manage to agree to those plea, Dude just know its just ceremony nothing more cos you r so gonna be sharing her puna with another, who knows how many.. Just let her go very far away from you.. She is toxic.Kuma! That sounds like a Tiv gal.. Ahh Ahh Ahh ..God really need to help you now.. Be strong n prayerful
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by davillian(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
Make she return your the money back.
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by nkwuocha1: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
E be like say she get Marine.Girls suffering from that can change and do anyhow. Trust me,they are lucky with good men so she Will definitely get a better man and still leave that one.Na so so yeye life till them old with kids from different men or no child at all.
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by sinaj(f): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Hope you won't do that now that I am planning to beg you........ grin grin grin
my name is not Jessica wink
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
sinaj:
my name is not Jessica wink
does that mean you will agree to?
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by sinaj(f): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
does that mean you will agree to?
to what
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by ranmoor: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
Geminita1:
When i see the woman's side of this, i will comment. For now, the whole truth is not up there.
Which side? I was in his shoe 2 yrs ago. My own just cancel everything 3 months to wedding after Introduction. In fact I have already given her parents some of the stuffs on the list.
It was after 2 months later that I accessed her e-mail I discovered her so called ex from US is planning relocation for her.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by my3phones: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
Men need to take time and learn about hypergamy and accept reality

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
sinaj:
to what
to continue with the wedding? grin grin
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hypergamy at its most merciless. Further proof that women don't love.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by cyprus000: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
In as much as his situation is lugubrious, I still find it provokingly disconcerting that he have to beg her to accept him back. on what foundation is he expecting the relationship to be predicated on. Is it pity or whatever the fùck.

That dude have got to work on his self esteem. He is totally bereft of it.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by sinaj(f): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
to continue with the wedding? grin grin
I be rev sister o!
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
sinaj:
I be rev sister o!
I wan become rev brother after

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy / My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... / Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.