Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) (11845 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
ranmoor:

Which side? I was in his shoe 2 yrs ago. My own just cancel everything 3 months to wedding after Introduction. In fact I have already given her parents some of the stuffs on the list.
It was after 2 months later that I accessed her e-mail I discovered her so called ex from US is planning relocation for her.
married now?
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by sinaj(f): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
I wan become rev brother after
lol
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
sinaj:
lol
it is not too late na
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by ranmoor: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
married now?
We are both still single!
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
ranmoor:

We are both still single!
hahaha! so he did not take her to the US?
so why are you still single? have not met the right girl, lost faith in love or you still love her?
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by ranmoor: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
hahaha! so he did not take her to the US?
so why are you still single? have not met the right girl, lost faith in love or you still love her?
For me: the first yr, I just face my career jare. Thank God it's paying off. As for love, ladies hardly freak me again.

For her: it was a miscalculation. She still calls almost every 2 wks. Sometimes trying to lead discussion towards us coming together. She doesn't know I will rather remain a Rev Father.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
ranmoor:

For me: the first yr, I just face my career jare. Thank God it's paying off. As for love, ladies hardly freak me again.

For her: it was a miscalculation. She still calls almost every 2 wks. Sometimes trying to lead discussion towards us coming together. She doesn't know I will rather remain a Rev Father.
you guys may get together again since you are still in contact. it will have been okay if you guys were just dating. but she walked away when you were already on the verge of marriage. I won't even talk to her if I were you

1 Like

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Mekenz(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
the guy might have been seeing the obvious sign's, that the girl is not into him,but he chooses to suppress those signs thinking that once they get married, everything will be settled, but things don't always happen that way. he should be at least happy that he didn't end up with a person that sees him as an option not a priority. Mr man stand up,clean up yourself and move on, life continues.
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by ranmoor: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
you guys may get together again since you are still in contact. it will have been okay if you guys were just dating. but she walked away when you were already on the verge of marriage. I won't even talk to her if I were you

Get together? Never.
Sebi na she dey waste her airtime. I don't have problem communicating with anyone no matter the past but I definitely know the boundary.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Mcslize: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
Bluethong:
Wow! No be this same Jessica isoko boy dey always talk about? Nawa ooo

Yes na for this kind Ogberaga industry . All those Jessica, Jennifer, Sandra and the like kind of names, their heads dey touch.

Imagine! Her eyes go soon clear for sure.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by luminouz(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
sinaj:
Hm

This is what happens when you beg someone to date you, beg to love you, and beg to marry you.

The begging no go just end.

Im sure he saw the signs but love didnt let him think straight

You nailed it like a mudafvcker!!!

I saw the begging aspect and I switched off my sympathy ASAP.

After all his sacrifices, she still left.

Love is a crazy feeling in humans. Its a good thing I'm alien

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
ranmoor:

u try oo still getting in contact with her.if na me i for don block her long ago cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by kunleweb: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
jessica.
i don mark dat name

Hahaha haha you no well
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Westernlove: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
ipreach:
A lady identified as Jessica has abandoned her supposed husband for another man just few weeks to their wedding.

According to WhatsApp conversation shared by a Twitter User, @Wordsaregods, the destruct man said his supposed wife did not give the reason for absconding from their planned marriage but simply said; "she had found someone she feels she want to get married to and not me."

"I had already given finished planning for their wedding, sent out invitation cards, paid for stuffs" as she wanted from him.

As things Is going In this nation, I'm not sure I will get married. Me that my Ego and Pride na die!!!. I can never and will never beg any gurl, expect she has a meaningful carrier or she Is from a Wealthy family. Even with all that, I can still tell her to Bleep off with her Wealth and connections If she Vex me too much or one wire spark for my Panel lol...

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by healthserve(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
ranmoor:

Which side? I was in his shoe 2 yrs ago. My own just cancel everything 3 months to wedding after Introduction. In fact I have already given her parents some of the stuffs on the list.
It was after 2 months later that I accessed her e-mail I discovered her so called ex from US is planning relocation for her.

You don't say!

What's with all the wicked inhumane treatments we subject ourselves to
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Westernlove: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
ranmoor:

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Westernlove:

As things Is going In this nation, I'm not sure I will get married. Me that my Ego and Pride na die!!!. I can never and will never beg any gurl, expect she has a meaningful carrier or she Is from a Wealthy family. Even with all that, I can still tell her to Bleep off with her Wealth and connections If she Vex me too much or one wire spark for my Panel lol...
grin so If small water just enter your brain panel, na sparks everywhere.
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by rs172(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
ranmoor:

Sorry bro... has she now relocated
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
sinaj:
Hm

This is what happens when you beg someone to date you, beg to love you, and beg to marry you.

Beg Abi she see RICHER MAN.
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by ranmoor: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
rs172:

Sorry bro... has she now relocated

For where?, all na scam. The just come flex for naija small
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by emeijeh(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
ranmoor:

For where?, all na scam. The just come flex for naija small
Your babe fùck up sha.
I wonder why you are still communicating with her.
Cut off completely.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Lightangel65: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy cheesy .This one is even better. A lady i met in Yola dumped her husband for another guy about five days after wedding.

Those who doubt the efficacy of black magic are in for a very long ride. cheesy

How slutful ladies can be.
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
These guys wey dey come from abroad don ruin so many relationships. I won't be surprised if this is one of such cases
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by maya007: 12:25am On Dec 21, 2019
Sounds like shes hypnotized to me tho...wen next she comes trying slapping her or pouring her salt or water..
Find out where she went to that particular day cause somtin is fishy!
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by chigoizie7(m): 12:35am On Dec 21, 2019
When you know that abroad based guys are in town.

Maybe one wey de drive benz don promise her marriage
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
The guy is very nice..
Talking to her would be very irritating to me!!!!
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Golden41(f): 4:06am On Dec 21, 2019
This is bad bro
Your guy needs to pray.
Might not be ordinary
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Golden41(f): 4:07am On Dec 21, 2019
eni4real:
The guy is very nice..
Talking to her would be very irritating to me!!!!
Is it that easy
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Golden41(f): 4:08am On Dec 21, 2019
maya007:
Sounds like shes hypnotized to me tho...wen next she comes trying slapping her ur pouring her salt ur water..
Find out where she went to that particular day cause somtin is fishy!
Hmm. I agree
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Golden41(f): 4:09am On Dec 21, 2019
Lightangel65:

How slutful ladies can be.
Excuse you �
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Mykel51(m): 5:44am On Dec 21, 2019
sinaj:
Hm

Babe you get am oo...if woman love you, you sef go know, no need to dey beg for love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... / See What I Gave My Parents For Christmas - Photos / Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.